LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extreme messy idea - slimy mud creek

I tried something really naughty today. Before I start, let me just say that I'm the kind of AB/DL who likes to be the dirty baby with grass and dirt marks on his body and cloth, and I don't like new shoes when I'm in my diaper. They have to be a little dirty.

Anyway, I went to a creek way up in the mountains today away from everything and everyone. The creek has very shallow flowing water with lots of mud along the banks.  I decided to play in the mud wearing only my diaper and sneakers and a  pacifier in my mouth. It was awsume! The best part was squatting down like a baby so that the seat of my diaper was  touching the ground and getting all full of brown mushy mud. After playing in the mushy mud for 15 mins, I took a massive dump in my diaper. While still squatting down, I let my feet slip out from me in the slimy mud plopping down on the seat of my poop filed diaper. I crawled around on the seat of my messy diaper in the slimy mud for another 10 mins, It was a mess but I felt like a dirty baby. 

The clean up was not bad believe it or not: I rinsed off in the creek twice before I took off the diaper and after the clean up. I put the dirty diaper in plastic bag along with the 200 wet wipes I used to clean the bulk of myself up. Then I put on another diaper I had as a backup full of baby powder. When I got home I took a shower, and then after the shower I take a bucket with a little bleach in the water and rub a wash cloth over most of my body to make sure I don't get any fungus. Then I rub the parts of my body that was in the water with baby wipes.

Juts give the bear a diaper!  After all, it's said that bears shit in the woods!  Except, of course, the Northern Toilet paper bears!  They used to until they started getting paid for being spokes bears for Northern Toilet paper, then they got rich.  Now they live in a fancy house with a toilet and bathroom and they take vacations in hotels.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Juts give the bear a diaper!  After all, it's said that bears shit in the woods!  Except, of course, the Northern Toilet paper bears!  They used to until they started getting paid for being spokes bears for Northern Toilet paper, then they got rich.  Now they live in a fancy house with a toilet and bathroom and they take vacations in hotels.

The bears work for Charmin.

Ah!  Thanks for clearing that up!  I remember they finally got rid of Mr. Whipple.  can you imagine the guys at Madison avenue trying to come up with a new campaign for toilet paper thinking over ideas?  One probably said, "What if we start with the old saying, 'does a bear shit in the woods?' and take it from there?"