LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi!

Hi! My name is Crystal.... I am wearing a diaper! (Squee!!!!)

I just moved out of my parents house, and I get to be diapered when I want now! My brand new rearz rebels arrived today and I have had one on sense I opened the package!

I am new to the diaper public talkie stuff... and new to being an adult, so this is all cool! I hope you peeps are cool too! Anyways, hope to see you around!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Welcome welcome! Congrats on all the new things you've got going on! I'm sure you'll super enjoy this place, I'm new too and find it very nice and full of very welcoming people.

Hi and welcome to the site GhostGirl. Nice to meet you, happy to have you join us. Everyone here is cool, we keep the air conditioning pretty well cranked. :34_EmoticonsHDcom: ha ha ha! Sounds like you are experiencing some diaper freedom now. Good for you! I think you’ll like it here, it is a fun place. Any questions, don’t be shy. Other then that, have fun and enjoy! 

On 6/11/2018 at 7:01 PM, GhostGirl said:

Hi! My name is Crystal.... I am wearing a diaper! (Squee!!!!)

I just moved out of my parents house, and I get to be diapered when I want now! My brand new rearz rebels arrived today and I have had one on sense I opened the package!

I am new to the diaper public talkie stuff... and new to being an adult, so this is all cool! I hope you peeps are cool too! Anyways, hope to see you around!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh the best part about becoming an adult is being able to wear diapers when ever you want :) lol. Have fun, enjoy and welcome to the club 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi crystal welcome DD which is can a where for me sakes on mere on here too Gratz on being move out OK I'm doing this on my cellphone with the speaking up so the things look where that's why Yeah razr Maxx the best diapers I've used They're they're expensive though Well for me they are at least then again I also live in angered Alaska so As you can probably magine shippings Just a The weight since I'm new here too I just thought I'd say Hi I like say more but in my of atencio just start rambling on cars this is all near me and I have a tendency ramble and I ramble when I'm nervous and om day when I'll souse on this for my all say the same thing so if all my post look the same it's probly because of that so my apologies from making myself look like an idiot How do you I hope you have a good night Are you an hour before I say anything else with my subject dumber