LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you ever not poop your diaper?

I wonder how many people do not poop their diapers every day or whenever they are able to wear one? Ive recently discovered a PO Box so I am able to buy diapers and have them sent to a PO Box instead of my front porch. This is good for me since I live with several people. Since then Ive started to wear diapers and only fill them up with pee. Usually I always poop my diapers. Also I tend to go withoutpooping for 3 days before I poop a diaper so that I can get a good sized poop to fill my diaper. Anyone else like this? I dont wear everday, only when the urge strikes

I hardly ever poop in my diapers.  First, I am not 24/7 or even close to it!  I am a DL and I tend to wear diapers 2 or 3 mornings a week when I get up early around 6 or 7am.  Even then I only wear for maybe 3 to 4 hours before removing y diaper, showering and dressing normally for the day.  I do not wear diapers to bed.  A few times a year I go out of town for the day shopping, like around Christmas time.  I will wear diapers all day long when out of town shopping, changing in store restrooms with an outer door lock.  I may poop in my diapers once every couple years if the mood strikes me.  i like the feeling of doing it but I hate the mess, smell and the clean up.  The aftermath takes away from the fun of doing it as I'm not able to just hop in the shower to clean up based on my home living situation.  It's so much easier to change a wet diaper than a smelly messy one, so when I wear my diapers, it's wetting and very rarely messing.

Sometimes I don't poop my diaper. My attitude is: If it happens, it happens. Since I don't diaper up very frequently, indeed only when I have the house to myself for, say, 36-48 hours, I'll just diaper up, and resume my day whenever the coast is clear.

I usually want to mess myself but I usually am watching dirty videos and I get hard and then I let my load out the front and then it is difficult for me to force the rear load out because forcing it makes more of a mess in the front of my setup. And I'm wearing a kids l/xl and a babies size 4. The size 4 is to catch my cum so that I don't get my underwear dirty. Because at full staff and rock hard makes my shaft peek out of the diaper around my waist. So I had to get something to make sure I don't get my underwear dirty and get asked questions. But currently I am holding it in to try to firm up my load for the rear. Because I found out that at least for me holding it in for a little bit like a day will make it more firm. Except for the fact that it's already putting a bit of pressure on my sphincter. If I were to stick my finger in my anus I don't have to go deep inside to find poop. It is right there and if I were to push at all it will peek out of my rear end. 

If I’m diapered and have to poop I poop. 

It is one of the reason I started wearing diapers. 

I wanted to need to wear diapers when I first started. 

Now that I have  successfully diaper trained myself, when ever I am diapered I pee with out control and unable to keep from messing my diapers. 

I can go days without a diaper on and have no accidents but as soon as I diaper up it’s back to no control. 

I wear a nappy every day just for weeing in they are the pull up type, when I wear a proper night time nappy I always poo in it

If it's not a convenient time I try to get to a bathroom but sometimes I don't make it to the bathroom and I end up doing it in my diaper anyway 

I dont wear all the time, but if I have to poop while wearing I generally will go ahead and poop in my diaper. It's going to be a lot better for me to do things how I want/when I want. I'm moving out of my house that i rent with 3 other guys to a 2 bedroom apartment with just one of my roommates. I have the master bedroom with it's own bathroom, and, my roommate is gone on business through the year, so I will have the place to myself more often.

I've only just started to experiment with diapers so it's mainly pants pooping for me. It not all the time. Like others, it depends on factors such as time & what commitments I have. whose else is around, what sort of poop I think is coming, how frustrated I'm feeling with life & how long it was since I got some sexual relief.