LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sketchy144

startbedwetting.com Any one used this before?

Hey like near on this site i have incontinent desires and while looking for text based chatting communities for those undergoing the progress for bedwetting training I found this site:

http://www.startbedwetting.com

It looks professional but has an air of an ABDL big/dom using it as a way of having roleplay fun while getting paid. Anyone knows if the stated intent of this site is the true intent of those running it? Anyone use it before? Whats everyone’s thoughts?

Bye and have a lovely day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to belive it's a scam, to have you pay for a service which is questionable.

With determination and training you can achieve the same results, and then spend your hard earned money on diapers instead.

Seems like a joke and/or scam site.

"There's a sucker born every minute." -- American entrepreneur P. T. Barnum

3 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Seems like a joke and/or scam site.

"There's a sucker born every minute." -- American entrepreneur P. T. Barnum

Being that none of our vast membership has responded with knowledge of it, I tend to agree. If someone does try it I hope they share what they find- that's what makes this site such a good resource.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Start bedwetting  !   I never stopped.

• Like 2

I tried it for the free week. I did get daily emails that were personalized for my goals as well as feedback on issues I was having. I wanted to bedwet but was ok with daytime wetting as well.

The coach is not ab/dl himself but is very knowledgeable about it and is ok with integrating it into the program.

He does not promise it will work for everyone and he is completely fine with you quitting after the first free week so it doesn't sound like he is selling a "cure-all". A lot of what he was doing was already recommended on this forum so I can see it as useful for someone who needs a support system and a personal guide to help them through it. Whether it is worth the money I leave up to you. He did help me realize that I am not ready for full time diaper dependence at this time so I feel it was worth it for that.

• Like 2

I am undergoing it right now and would love to talk privately so I do not share his work for free. I am curious about your experiences. Drop me a line THX

On 6/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, Wet Knight said:

Start bedwetting  !   I never stopped.

I never did really either. I was about dry at night by my early 20's but even then throughout my adult life I have had episodes where I would be wet at night. Sometime just the odd night and sometime it would last for a week or even more. Too much beer has always resulted in me soaking the bed by morning.

Then I had a long dry spell from being about 42 or 43 until my late 40's where I never wet at all. Then out of the blue my bedwetting came back and very soon became a nightly thing again. Almost 7 years on and I can't remember the last dry night.

I am weighing options at this point. I’m very goal oriented and a self-learner so the 12 month program, or what SoCal is offering, or some combination of the two have been my choice, but I appreciate the value of coaching so much that I’m torn. Considering how much money I’m going to spend on diapers for the rest of my life, the cost of this guy’s services is a bargain.