LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

startbedwetting.com Any one used this before?

On 2/23/2019 at 2:33 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

It won't take. Forever just have some patience.

You're correct Eddie.

I'm not wearing diapers 24/7, although I try and make a point of wearing diapers most nights (unless circumstance makes it hard to travel with them). I started wearing consistently July 1st,  and until the third week of November I kept a journal, but have dropped that, and have seen some changes.

I haven't lost any daytime control, but I am comfortable wetting laid down, and don't have to push to wet, and sometimes bearly feel the urine flowing into the diaper. Some nights I will make it through to morning without waking or wetting, those mornings I wet before I get up. Some nights I wake, wet and go back to sleep, and some nights I sleep though, don't wake until morning and when I do wake find myself in a wet diaper, and whether it is wet or not in debate, it's fully wet. I sometimes also need to go to the toilet when I wake wet already, which would lead me to believe that wetting the diaper in my sleep had happens at least a few hours ago to produce enough urine to want to go again. On those days I usually get up and use the toilet so as not to flood the diaper.

The mornings I wake wet are sporadic, it's maybe a day a week, sometimes two mornings in a row, but it is happening now after six months of this. 

I will continue on the same path, I am happy with the results so far, have not had to do anything to myself, no drugs, no chemicals, just wetting when I wake regardless of when that is, either during the night or in the morning if I'm dry and I think that reinforces that this is an acceptable pattern of behaviour. This has been more frequent over the last month/ six weeks and I think it would be a fair assumption to think that in another three months, it might be a couple to three nights a week.

Obviously, once I start wetting consistently more than half the nights of the week, if I travel I'm going to have to take diapers, as that would likely be a significant tipping point when it is a happening consistently, if not every night.

WN

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 4:26 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Personally speaking my basic 6 Points that are largely based around the 12 Month Plan are:

1. Always remain diapered 24/7

2. Reiterate the mantra to yourself I am incontinent, I need to be diapered.

3. Drink liquids regularly

4. Never hold back whenever you get the urge to pee or poo just do it.

5. Resist the urge to masturbate when wearing a diaper. At first many people remove the diaper after the post ejaculation high,  you need to try to remove the sexual aspect of it and focus on the wetting.

6. At first try to pee a little and very often, that way your bladder starts to reduce in size and by not exersising the muscles that keep it closed they start to weaken and you gradually lose control.

I'm at 100 days 24/7 wearing tomorrow so will update the site with my progress later this week.

The very best of luck with your plan, there's plenty of people to support you on here!

How is your training going?  Are you completely dependent on diapers?

Hi

Thanks for your interest. Having pretty much achieved my goal I haven't been visiting the site very regularly.

I do believe that I would now be diagnosed as clinically dual IC  And so yes I'm fully dependent on diapers.

I would say there's now an almost constant seepage of urine which I'm only occasionally aware of. If I stand up too quickly after a long period of sitting I'll be aware of a larger spurt, but other than that I have little recognition of when I wet. I tend to just realise that my diaper has got heavier. The only real disadvantage of achieving this state is that after a shower when its very hard for me to get myself dried, my cock cage back on and my backside covered in barrier cream before I can see some urine dribbling from the end of my penis. Other than that its all good.

I think it would be fair to also now describe myself as bowel IC, although this has only really genuinely been achieved in the last few months. I don't believe I will ever be completely unaware of a bowel movement, but I have no way of stopping one when it starts and every so often I will still try to test myself.

Every fart is a wet one and sudden movements always release some poo. I probably release some four or five times each day which ties in well with my diaper changes.

My final goal is impotence which the cage is starting to help with.

How are you progressing?

Davy