LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

startbedwetting.com Any one used this before?

Hey like near on this site i have incontinent desires and while looking for text based chatting communities for those undergoing the progress for bedwetting training I found this site:

http://www.startbedwetting.com

It looks professional but has an air of an ABDL big/dom using it as a way of having roleplay fun while getting paid. Anyone knows if the stated intent of this site is the true intent of those running it? Anyone use it before? Whats everyone’s thoughts?

Bye and have a lovely day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Seems like a joke and/or scam site.

"There's a sucker born every minute." -- American entrepreneur P. T. Barnum

Being that none of our vast membership has responded with knowledge of it, I tend to agree. If someone does try it I hope they share what they find- that's what makes this site such a good resource.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I tried it for the free week. I did get daily emails that were personalized for my goals as well as feedback on issues I was having. I wanted to bedwet but was ok with daytime wetting as well.

The coach is not ab/dl himself but is very knowledgeable about it and is ok with integrating it into the program.

He does not promise it will work for everyone and he is completely fine with you quitting after the first free week so it doesn't sound like he is selling a "cure-all". A lot of what he was doing was already recommended on this forum so I can see it as useful for someone who needs a support system and a personal guide to help them through it. Whether it is worth the money I leave up to you. He did help me realize that I am not ready for full time diaper dependence at this time so I feel it was worth it for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 6/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, Wet Knight said:

Start bedwetting  !   I never stopped.

I never did really either. I was about dry at night by my early 20's but even then throughout my adult life I have had episodes where I would be wet at night. Sometime just the odd night and sometime it would last for a week or even more. Too much beer has always resulted in me soaking the bed by morning.

Then I had a long dry spell from being about 42 or 43 until my late 40's where I never wet at all. Then out of the blue my bedwetting came back and very soon became a nightly thing again. Almost 7 years on and I can't remember the last dry night.

• 4 weeks later...

I am weighing options at this point. I’m very goal oriented and a self-learner so the 12 month program, or what SoCal is offering, or some combination of the two have been my choice, but I appreciate the value of coaching so much that I’m torn. Considering how much money I’m going to spend on diapers for the rest of my life, the cost of this guy’s services is a bargain.  

• 3 months later...

You do not need that site or pay someone to help you bedwet!  First you have support here!  Just ask questions and someone will respond!  There are thousands of people on this site and a whole lot of them are either bed wetters who have no  choice and those who unpotty trianed themselves.

Though I have read it is much easier to unpotty train during the day first then the nightly bed wetting comes about after you achieve the day time wetting!

6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

You do not need that site or pay someone to help you bedwet!  First you have support here!  Just ask questions and someone will respond!  There are thousands of people on this site and a whole lot of them are either bed wetters who have no  choice and those who unpotty trianed themselves.

Though I have read it is much easier to unpotty train during the day first then the nightly bed wetting comes about after you achieve the day time wetting!

. Becoming a bedwetter takes commitment but remember it is much harder to become dry at night again. Just be sure it is what you really want. Eddie is right though we will all help you in your quest.

The guy that runs the site is apparently a coach for kids and adults who want to stop wetting the bed, but is willing to coach people to start again. It may work, but the reason why it would work seems to be a personalised plan.

Still, like what's been said here already, this community is here for free and is more than willing to help people to achieve the same goal. Actually, DD and other furoms are where I got most of the information I needed to successfully retrain myself to wet the bed. ?

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2018 at 3:10 PM, FishMouth47 said:

The guy that runs the site is apparently a coach for kids and adults who want to stop wetting the bed, but is willing to coach people to start again. It may work, but the reason why it would work seems to be a personalised plan.

Still, like what's been said here already, this community is here for free and is more than willing to help people to achieve the same goal. Actually, DD and other furoms are where I got most of the information I needed to successfully retrain myself to wet the bed. ?

And what were the mechanisms you used to retain yourself?

If you had to summarize what you did into say 6 bullet points to get someone started, what would they be?

Regards,

WN

Personally speaking my basic 6 Points that are largely based around the 12 Month Plan are:

1. Always remain diapered 24/7

2. Reiterate the mantra to yourself I am incontinent, I need to be diapered.

3. Drink liquids regularly

4. Never hold back whenever you get the urge to pee or poo just do it.

5. Resist the urge to masturbate when wearing a diaper. At first many people remove the diaper after the post ejaculation high,  you need to try to remove the sexual aspect of it and focus on the wetting.

6. At first try to pee a little and very often, that way your bladder starts to reduce in size and by not exersising the muscles that keep it closed they start to weaken and you gradually lose control.

I'm at 100 days 24/7 wearing tomorrow so will update the site with my progress later this week.

The very best of luck with your plan, there's plenty of people to support you on here!

2 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Personally speaking my basic 6 Points that are largely based around the 12 Month Plan are:

5. Resist the urge to masturbate when wearing a diaper. At first many people remove the diaper after the post ejaculation high,  you need to try to remove the sexual aspect of it and focus on the wetting.

6. At first try to pee a little and very often, that way your bladder starts to reduce in size and by not exersising the muscles that keep it closed they start to weaken and you gradually lose control.

I'm at 100 days 24/7 wearing tomorrow so will update the site with my progress later this week.

The very best of luck with your plan, there's plenty of people to support you on here!

Thanks Dave.

100 days 24/7. That must a big difference to the way life was before 24/7? I'd have to be retired before I would consider that, as that's a big commitment to make; much more so that bedwetting!

Good luck with your continued training and I look forward to any insight you are able to offer not he life changes and progress, particularly on progress to date.

Regards,

WN

3 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Number 5 was never a issue with me. But I would agree with all the others. I would also stress number 4. Never ever hold back when you need to poo. Also don't sit down or bend over. Stand up and carry on as if it's just a normal thing happening. Over time it will always happen that way and while you feel it happening there will be nothing you can do to stop it.

Yes doing poo standing up is very strange at first but I've now got to the stage where that seems as natural as sitting on the toilet used to and I think I'm starting to feel what the program describes as reflex BM with little or no effort. If you have to push it tends to show in your facial expression and I want to get to an entirely natural flow with no effort at all.

It will. Just never ever help it along. Let your body & not your mind dictate it. Prepare for this to be lifelong. I'm well over 5 years bowel incontinent with zero control over it. I've no regrets and have zero idea how I would ever reverse it.

6 hours ago, Wet_Night said:

Thanks Dave.

100 days 24/7. That must a big difference to the way life was before 24/7? I'd have to be retired before I would consider that, as that's a big commitment to make; much more so that bedwetting!

Good luck with your continued training and I look forward to any insight you are able to offer not he life changes and progress, particularly on progress to date.

Regards,

WN

Note that some folks, including me, have become a regular bed-wetter (no poo) using pretty much DaveeBEd's suggestions only at night.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Zero_Escape said:

Startbedwetting.com has not responded to the last 2 inquires I've sent so I gave up with them. I'll just keep at it like I'm doing. It's going to take forever but will be worth it.

It won't take. Forever just have some patience.

30 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

It won't take. Forever just have some patience.

You should go back and edit using proper sentence syntax. I'm a grammar nazi and will always correct people - I apologize and it's who I am. Love me or hate me.

Anywho, startbedwetting.com; if you read what little content the site has claims to respond within a few hours 24/7. They (or he) shouldn't state this if they are expecting to receive monetary compensation, especially of the amount of money they want regardless of the weekly trial. This applies for any business and can affect their credibility. Not ideal for attracting prospective clients. Just my two cents. ?

11 minutes ago, Zero_Escape said:

You should go back and edit using proper sentence syntax. I'm a grammar nazi and will always correct people - I apologize and it's who I am. Love me or hate me.

Anywho, startbedwetting.com; if you read what little content the site has claims to respond within a few hours 24/7. They (or he) shouldn't state this if they are expecting to receive monetary compensation, especially of the amount of money they want regardless of the weekly trial. This applies for any business and can affect their credibility. Not ideal for attracting prospective clients. Just my two cents. ?

Sorry on my cellphone so not able to do proper grammar.  Though as far as the site you mentioned yes it's their loss

I act professionally in my business and I expect the same from anyone I'm doing business with. A lack of timely response is unprofessional. It takes almost no effort to acknowledge receipt of a message and to reply that you are not able to respond fully but that you will do that ASAP. Never promise what you aren't going to deliver ;)

On the journey to whatever form of incontinence you prefer, just relax and be patient. In time almost everyone can reach their goal, and those who can't are often impairing it by forcing the matter instead of just letting it happen. I always think of incontinence being the more natural state of the body, with there being no need to retain since you're in diapers. Just let it go and in time it will do that all by itself B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1