LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rp with me please?

8 hours ago, Katyadiaperlover said:

kokol'chikami

(What is that?)

The robot leaves for a minute before coming back with a warm bottle of baby formula. I see it and keep struggling. “Oh no. Noooooo way am I drinking that”

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I corrected it)

The child's mixture begins to flow into the nipple.
I ordered the addition of a baby laxative and a diuretic.
I watch a robber suck a baby formula.
After that I put on a nurse's gown and a gauze bandage covering my face and enter the room. Say hello.
"Hello, baby!"
"You tried to steal my invention and now you'll become an infant ... You will lose control of your bladder and intestines." The robot will take care of you, I'll check you sometimes.

“Say what?! I am not a baby!” I try struggling to get my arms free and away from the bottle but they’re stuck tight. After finishing the bottle the robot picks me up and starts to burp me. “What the hell are you-“ I get interrupted when I let out a burp

The robot puts the robber back into the crib.
I'm leaning over the crib. A napkin I wipe the remnants of milk from your lips. I pass my hand softly over my face ..
"You look at yourself. You already have a children's belch." But this is only the beginning, soon you will piss and poppy into a diaper without controlling yourself, and the robot will take care of everything.
You will become a baby whether you like it or not. "

Sleep angels. when you finally become an infant I will show you all as an example of what my car can. And then I will definitely get an award for the creation of such machines all over the world. You very successfully came to me baby. By the way, all your clothes were destroyed a couple of hours ago)
Get used to diapers and sliders.
It will be your new clothes. I'm happy to observe how the aye will change the diaper. Have not you been there yet?)

(Can you try to make your sentences a little more clearer?)

I keep struggling to get free. I only manage to wiggle some more before I start getting tired and sleepy. I desperately try to stay awake but I end up falling asleep

(I apologize for the quality of the translation. Do not be angry. I'm from Russia.)

I look at you from above. I admire how you sleep. I return the pacifier dropped during sleep back into your mouth and set up the robot's alarm clock to wake up in an hour, and leave the room back to my office.

I try hiding my face but my hands are still trapped in the blanket. The velcro strap is released and I’m undurled with the blanket. I try running away but the exits are shut. “Let me out! I’m not a baby!”

• 3 weeks later...

(I'm sorry, I lost our game))))

I set up my webcam in the center of the room. I put a pacifier in my mouth and I bring you in a wheelchair and put the wheelchair in the center of the room. And I begin the presentation.
Friends my car helps to cope with the most disobedient children. In any kindergarten, the car will be a godsend to help educators. Look. This subject voluntarily agreed to become my baby and you now clearly see what my car can do.
I turn on the machine and mechanical arms begin to approach the former robber.

• 2 weeks later...

Broadcasting is also on the Internet and people in the stands are closely watching.
four mechanical arms pick up the former thief and carry him to the changing table.
"To begin with gentlemen investors, I will show you how my robot helps to change diapers" and using the remote I give the command.
The hands place the thief on the changing table and gently press their hands and feet to the table gently.

Putting the pacifier into the mouth of the robber Robot hands continued their work, they carefully remove the body and dirty diaper and throw it all in the trash. Then squeezed out the whole baby oil on all body. The robot smeared the whole body of the robot forcing to shine including its bottom.
Raising the robber's feet, the robot puts a new diaper "Pampers". Sprinkling powder for baby  the robot carefully attached velcro to his hips.
Then they put plastic pentis and a blue t-shirt with a unicorn. It was so short that it barely covered the navel with the robber.
Investors nodded with satisfaction.
"Now I'll show you how robot will feed the baby. I think he's already starving"

We apologize for this childhood hysteria. the child was completely disobedient ... Apparently we will first have to apply another protocol. "Protocol of punishment." Yes, gentlemen investors, baby's also sometimes have to apply this protocol so that they are more submissive. "
I change the commands on the remote and the high chair of the disappeared child is slightly bent and two hands come out of the wall with small wooden oars. By lowering the diaper, they begin to spank the bottom of the robber. I put 15 punches to start. "Let's see if the this baby becomes more submissive"

• 2 weeks later...

The robot finishes the punishment. "I'm pretending to you gentlemen that I had to use this protocol but I think now the baby will be more obedient"Robot hands again put the diaper on the red bottom of the robber and again put on a highchild and attach it with a tray.the robot has put On a tray baby milk porridge and a  baby bottle with the formula."Open baby mouth or you will be crushed by force"

The hands of the robot take a plate of porridge and with the help of a plastic baby spoon begin to feed the robber. They immerse in his mouth a spoonful of spoon. He does not have time to swallow and porridge flows from his mouth to his chin, and his cheeks stick out like a hamster. I reduce the speed of feeding so that he can swallow the porridge normally. 

Soon the porridge ends. "Do not talk nonsense baby .other food will hurt your tummy .You can only porridge, puree and milk Similack. Here is a bottle of your drink and your tummy will be full" The robot's hands poke the bottle's nipple into his mouth without delay and into his mouth the child's formula begins to flow into the mouth of the robber. 

Investors nodded approval. "This is a wonderful robot, he copes wonderfully with children's, even with very large." I wonder what else can he do? "