LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cookie Emoji?

I'm not sure if this goes here or not, if it doesn't then I apologize but I am formally requesting a cookie emoji be added to the emojis we have now. I went to offer a friend a virtual cookie and had to use with Cookie Monster or a baby head that looked like a cookie when I squinted.

We're not savages, we deserve cookies in emoji form since some people might have real world cookie allergies or something.

In all seriousness, cookie emoji, please and thank you. :)

• Like 2

I know it SEEMS like I'll forget about this and let it go because it's just a stupid cookie emoji, but:

1. You greatly underestimate how stupid I can be when cookies are involved

2. Not responding at all is just rudeness. If the answer is "take a hike, chick!" then say that, if the answer is "we have no plans to add new emojis to the site" then say that, I'm not unreasonable unless my perfectly reasonable request is ignored entirely

3. Doing this will make all the people that want this happy

R1fdEt3.gif

But even if it's just me that wants it, isn't bringing a smile to a young girl's face worth doing it?

The answer is yes, if that girl is me. Peas and carrots x 9000.

ALSO! I couldn't post the flippin' cookie emoji I copied from somewhere else because this forum is so anti cookie emoji that it's got a media blackout on them! #wakeupsheeple #staywoke #cookieemojimatters #isweariamactuallynotatallmad #iwouldreallylikeacookieemoji #cookiemoji?

• Like 1

Hahaha! @RambleLamb you are just hilarious! Even when discussing a serious subject like cookies. :)

in all seriousness I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten any comments. Everyone loves cookies! And we Should have an emoji to convey that love. So yeah, I'll join your virtual protest against this grievous lack of foresight on the Emoji-picker's part.

WE DEMAND COOKIES!

WE DEMAND COOKIES!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

That's way better than my idea of "We're here! We're queer! We want a cookie emoji!"

Yeah. I'm a straight, white man and I wanna fight for my right to have virtual cookies just as much as you do. :D

• Like 1

Cookies know no gender, creed, religious background, race, or species, why can't we embrace the way of the cookie and rebuild the fragile sociopolitical ecosystem of our planet? Viva la revolution!

How do make a little girl cry? BY NOT GIVING HER A COOKIE EMOJI!

Also, by straight up ignoring her!

I'm not asking for anything crazy like three wishes or a red panda as a pet, though if you could do those things I would like them. All I want is a little chocolate chip cookie emoji. I promise to play with it every day and share it with literally everyone if you make it happen, but I can't do those things if you don't make it happen.

TightMenacingIsabellinewheatear.gif

6 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

completely metal alchemists

If I was a big anime nerd I'd be judging you so hard right now. <_<

But I'm not, so I think that's hilarious! :roflmao:

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If I was a big anime nerd I'd be judging you so hard right now. <_<

But I'm not, so I think that's hilarious! :roflmao:

Real talk? I've never actually watched Fullmetal Alchemist. It's on my to do list, but that's so full of not anime right now that I just can't. The only thing I manage to watch consistently is Dragon Ball Super, but I've been watching Dragon Ball since I was a wee little girl and fell in love with a boy with a tail. :)

14 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Real talk? I've never actually watched Fullmetal Alchemist

Me and my brother were never into anime. But a few months ago a friend got us to watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and we both really liked it. :) But we hardly ever remember that it's an option when we watch stuff together so we've only seen the 1st ten episodes or so.

• 1 month later...