LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im looking for someone that would write a story for me with my ideas.

Hi everyone. :) Im hope im right here if not then im sorry but im all new here so don't be mad at me. Thanks. :)

So i am looking for a writer who is a good storyteller and can make a real story with my storyline ideas. Because my problem is i have a lot of ideas but im not a good storyteller. But i want that someone creates my ideas to reality with a nice story. it can be long. I hope im finding someone that would write a wish story for me.

one story idea is about a boss of a company and the boss has only female employees and coworkers. and he treat them all horrible, is argue about their work everytime, he gives them no holidays. all his staff need to work 24/7 for him and he likes to do sexual comments on his coworkers even if they don't like it at all. and he sometimes pay them not so much sallary like he promised. and he threaten every of his employees if they only say one thing against him he would fire them. and he tell them everyday that they would be all nothing without him.

one day all the employees have enaugh of that shit and plan to overpower him, tie him up, gag him, put him in diapers, humiliate him and educate him to an submissive adult baby and plan to taking control of the company. and all people in the building are involved in the plan except the boss himself.

thats only a short background story idea from me for a nice beginning of a nice femdom abdl bondage revenge story.

what you think of my ideas?

Is someone interested do make a real story about it?

You can be so creative as you want for cliffhanger and twists. And you can put your own ideas in the story too. 

I hope im finding someone that writes me a nice abdl revenge story with this background storyline idea of me.

And im so sorry for my bad english.

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany to you all. :)

There is an "Idea Adoption Thread" in the Critique & Writer's Discussion subforum. You could try posting this story (and any others you might have) there and maybe someone will pick it up. :)

• Like 1

Hmmm... well, I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately, but maybe I can help you out. Send me a PM and we can discuss this. Though keep in mind I do take quite some time to write my stories. If that isn't a problem however, I'll see what I can do for ya XD

• Like 1

I thought as you did for a long time, I wanted a perfect story that I had in mind. I never could afford to pay someone to do it for me though and I didn't feel right about posting it to ask someone to do it for free, mostly out of fear of rejection and my own personal preferences. A week or two ago I just couldn't take it anymore and started writing my story. I made two chapters and was excited, I posted the first one. I was very much afraid it would flop, if it did I would have been crushed and so would be my last hope of seeing my vision of my story on paper. The first comment I got was a life changer, it was about how much I did wrong and how to fix them. It wasn't said to be mean or hateful, but a helpful tip. I took what was said and ran with it. I have now posted chapter 8 of my story with a lot more on the way. Maybe one day you will find what you need and be able to write the story, or a stories. I wish you the best of luck and well wishes. 

Edited by Aries
  • Like 1

Aries i was tyring it by myself but its like im blocked in writing. I never know how to start and sometimes i write so much that sometimes i forget a detail i've writing about moments ago and then sometimes there are logic errors or open questions because of the fact that i've forget some things i was written before. And im not really good to creat a good atmosphere and im not really good in explaining scenarios or in storytelling. And my english is not really the best as well. Its like i have thousand ideas and in my brain there is a nice plot. But its hard for me to bring it out in my own words. Hope you understanding what i mean.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ok, first I would like to say welcome to the site! i hope your liking it so far!

next, I would recommend going here next time-https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/17-story-and-art-forum/- as this is where we post stories. I know your new but just a heads up for next time. ^.^

now as for your idea, I would suggest trying to think of a plot for it. as of right now, from what I read, it seems like a basic revenge plot that a lot of people have done before just set in a business. what makes it unique? what idea for it do you have that's going to make the story stand out from others like it?

I have personally taken a few free story commissions from people mainly because the plot of there story ideas interested me and I saw potential in the idea.  with yous, it feels generic at the moment. 

from what you said above, I would suggest trying to make this into a roleplay.  this way someone would be there to help you with ideas as you slowly make the story. then when its done, you can ask someone to use the RP as a basis of what you want the story to be and they can fix anything wrong with the RP while following the main story. (that's what I'm doing with my story The little thief.) 

RP section-https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/18-roleplay/

i wish you luck on your story. ^.^

5 hours ago, Bondagediaperlover93 said:

Aries i was tyring it by myself but its like im blocked in writing. I never know how to start and sometimes i write so much that sometimes i forget a detail i've writing about moments ago and then sometimes there are logic errors or open questions because of the fact that i've forget some things i was written before. And im not really good to creat a good atmosphere and im not really good in explaining scenarios or in storytelling. And my english is not really the best as well. Its like i have thousand ideas and in my brain there is a nice plot. But its hard for me to bring it out in my own words. Hope you understanding what i mean.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Well it sounds like you’ve made a good start:

I’d recommend writing in Word (and not on a thread or something) and to just keep working on it; if you miss a detail out or something then that’s ok you can add it later.

Don’t rush to get it published, take your time and just write: you’ve got all the time in the world to write then change it and improve it and make your story awesome.

I'd love to write somebody's dream story for them, if it was something I could 'enjoy' writing myself. I think there's a lot of pleasure to be had from being able to imagine the enjoyment somebody else might get out of what you are writing, as you are writing it. If I was enjoying it enough for the writing to ring true, I don't think I'd need paying to be motivated.

In fact - I think the idea the OP suggests would work really well as a diaper story. The only thing for me is that I would probably want to make the diapered character female, just as personal preference! I don't know if that would still work for you, perhaps? Or maybe two bosses, one of each gender, as a workable compromise?

Anybody else who has any such ideas, I know I'd love to hear them, or see them posted in the story and art forum. I doubt I'm the only person who writes for fun who might like to take on a clever request and see what they can do with it, just for kicks. In fact, it might be quite cool to see a whole bunch of people take on the same idea and synopsis, and how they could all develop and tell it with their own individual spin. Perhaps even then have somebody write a definitive version, taking the best from all...

Anyway - cool idea, and one of a kind that I personally am very happy to see being posted!

• Like 1