LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tied up?

Con dog

Hello everyone, I'm a sub that loves to be played with and tied down so that I don't have any control over what I can do or say to keep things from happening, I love to be forced to use my diapers multiple times and be turned into a sissy. As well I've been thinking about writing a few stories but idk of anybody would read them? If you have any thought pls let me know 

I'm not sure if this isthe place for this. This subforum is specifically for discussion about Bondage and nothing else.

But in answer to your question, if you have an interesting story idea, I'd say go write it and show it to us! :) People LOVE Sissy Bondage stories! And who knows? You might have a talent for it. ;)

Yeah show us your stuff (in the Stories section) - hope you are not tied up too much to continue -

It is hard to use the computer keyboard when you are in thumbless fingerless mittens -

and if your loaded diapers are demanding release the plot keeps oozing out all over the place -

never mind the distraction that the other sissy clothing you have on is crimping your style -

beware of taking internal controlling meds (laxatives suppositories) the ending might not be what you expect -

and lastly careful after that enema - you might be flushing everything down the drain -

did I save the stuff (sh-t) I wrote ?

Practicing the Houdini art of Bondage can be a pleasure and a real pain somewhere else -

Caution about the need for clean-up in aisle 1 if your story line gets messy.

So Hi -Yo - the QWERTY bondage author rides off again into the sunset - - -

• 10 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:27 PM, Con dog said:

Hello everyone, I'm a sub that loves to be played with and tied down so that I don't have any control over what I can do or say to keep things from happening, I love to be forced to use my diapers multiple times and be turned into a sissy. As well I've been thinking about writing a few stories but idk of anybody would read them? If you have any thought pls let me know 

I think a lot of folks would read them, I know I would. Would they be true or fiction or fantasy's, all would be good.  I llike reading about someone being kidnapped and forced in diapers and rubber pants and spanked and go on from there yourself.  

Has anyone ever used a wet suit for bondage. You could really get tied tightly in a wet suit . I see someone hanging from the basement ceiling by their hands and their feet spread wide apait an ankle spreader and hands tied wide apare to rafters and maybe getting spanked hard, ouch ooooooooooooooooooo wow.