LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great night and day

Had a great night then day in my wet diaper.  Let me lay some groundwork that lead up to that wonderful day/night. 

For the most part I was hooked on my diaper wearing mostly at night but on occasion I'd wear a pull up or more during the day. I was really hooked and loved wearing them and of course wetting them. Then came Memorial Day and we had lots of family down for the long weekend plus a few extra days. With all the company around I didn't want it to be an issue with me wearing my diapers so I quit for about 6 days and nights. After everyone was gone I got to thinking about my diapers again, but was somewhat surprised about my feeling about them. Whereas before I considered myself a HUGE DL but now the 'edge' was gone and I was just so-so about them. Well I went back to my night time wearing and realized I missed them after all. I have a couple different brands on hand one being the Rearz Inspire Incontrol which I really love. So one night I decided it was time to get one out to wear.. Had a great night wetting them several times during the night. Woke up the next morning and the diaper was good and soaked but there were no leaks and it was fitting very well. So, instead of taking it off during the day as usual, I decided to leave it on. I so enjoyed the nice full, bulky feeling all day as I continued wetting in it. I drank lots of water to keep the pee flowing. Finally late that afternoon I decided I had pushed it to it's limits and altho wasn't leaking I thought it was close. So as much as I hated taking it off I did. OMG was is heavy. I wish I had a scale to weigh it. So bottom line is I guess I'm back in my full blown diaper mode and loving it. Guess I hooked after all. 

I wear my overnight diaper as long as I can the next day. The feeling of a wet disp. is so different from cloth that I love it. The swelling of the diaper is one of the best parts.