LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Endings Pocket Diapers

Funny you write this, but I just finished taking off my HappyEndings diaper at work, LOL. They’re not perfect but I still love them. I’m going to try a similar diaper from Ecoable when it arrives Wednesday.

I have had a leak in the HappyEndings diaper while sleeping, because it just isn’t quite the same as a pre-fold cloth diaper. That said, it is extremely comfortable and the Velcro makes for easy adjustment. At a minimum, I use 2 microfiber inserts, and today at work I had a baby prefold as an additional booster. I also have some hemp boosters that are much thinner, but I have like a dozen of them, so I can put as many in there as I want. I love so much bulk you have to waddle! You just have to make sure your PP is in the right place/direction when you need to go, especially at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what is with this diapers with pockets ?

Do you need pockets to carry spare safety pins; rash gels creams; packets of powder or simply wet wipes ?

The it dawned on me - the pockets are inside the diaper in the crotch and designed to hold a liner or pad

custom fitted to increase the absorbency of the outer diaper - think of it a being a range extender for diapers.

One could just as well suffice with a folded towel or pad but the pocket holds everything nicely in place in

the wet zone landing area - no miscues !

Yep, it’s just a big slot for putting extra absorbency pads in. Technically it’s not really an all in one, even though the outer shell prevents leakage, the inner liner is so thin it doesn’t have much absorption capability. So you’re absorption comes from whatever you stick in it

5 hours ago, DiaperPilot said:

Funny you write this, but I just finished taking off my HappyEndings diaper at work, LOL. They’re not perfect but I still love them. I’m going to try a similar diaper from Ecoable when it arrives Wednesday.

I have had a leak in the HappyEndings diaper while sleeping, because it just isn’t quite the same as a pre-fold cloth diaper. That said, it is extremely comfortable and the Velcro makes for easy adjustment. At a minimum, I use 2 microfiber inserts, and today at work I had a baby prefold as an additional booster. I also have some hemp boosters that are much thinner, but I have like a dozen of them, so I can put as many in there as I want. I love so much bulk you have to waddle! You just have to make sure your PP is in the right place/direction when you need to go, especially at night.

I really like the bulk too. I want cloth due to sensitive skin and also a little better for the earth. Have you tried the ones from biggerdiapers.com?  I dont have to worry about pp positioning as I have a vagina lol.

• 1 month later...

I recently got a couple biggerdiapers, one regular size, and one larger one, wearing the latter one now, with Ecoables stuffer, liner and a microfiber insert. Bulkiest padding I’ve worn in a while. My new favorite is the Ecoables system. Just overall good results. 

• 3 weeks later...