LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the world of Youth-Lock. p3 final

hi, so this is a small spinoff of "Thr Little Theif" by cute little kokiri girl and Diaper_teen66. and written by PinkTheDinosaur.

this story is based on a fun idea pink and I had and I wrote. 

cute little kokiri girl would like to make this spot for any others who have some ideas for the Youth lock world and want to post them. Please message Cute little kokiri girl if you would like to add to the YT world and help expand it.

How a businesswoman releases her stress.  part 1

Youth lock, a genetic disorder the seemingly stops a person's body from maturing.

Some see it as a gift, always looking young.

Some see it as a curse, rarely ever looking older than 12 at best, and 6 at worst.

No one really knows when, or why youthlocks first appeared. Genetic mutations? God? Who knows.

As a youth lock, you'll typically have a few problems. The biggest problem is weak bladders, meaning most YT’s wear diapers or pull-ups for protection. 

Something YT’s will get is pubic hair. No one knows why, but they do. Some male YT’s will even grow chest hair, though that is uncommon. Most YT’s permanently remove their pubic hair as it interferes with clean up.

Because of their appearance, and disability, YT’s are forced too many troubles. 

For starters, a youth lock cannot order or buy alcohol despite having ID.  while they are allowed to drink in the privacy of their own home, they just can't buy it,

The main reason why is because kids would make fake ID’s and try to buy alcohol.

There are many other small problems like that, and a lot of YT’s don't know what to do with themselves. Some even just having mental shutdowns and never growing up. 

But for one YT, she wasn't like that. When Zoeandra was 6 she learned she had YT and would never look older than 6. At ten she researched YT’s and all of their problems. It was here that she decided to devote herself to helping YT’s. but how?

Zoeandra not only studied but work very hard in order to save money.

By 18 she got a small loan and started her own youth lock supply company. A company that makes all types of supplies for youthlocks.

Form better and more absorbent diapers, to enter custom wardrobes that aren't from a kids section of a story and sold at an affordable price.

By 25 she had greatly expanded her company greatly and became the number one in  YT merchandising. 

By 32, she had expanded to more parts of the world.

“WILDA!” Zoeandra screamed from her office as she looked through her paperwork.

“Yes, ma’am?” Wilda, a tall busty woman with brunette hear asked as she walked into the office.

Wilda was Zoeandra’s 12th secretary. 

As Zoeandra’s secretary, besides regular office work, you are also required to help take care of any of Zoeandra’s special needs.

Such as driving her to and from work, changing  Zoeandra’s diaper, and sometimes having to calm Zoeandra down when she gets overly stressed out and starts lashing out.

Out of all the secretary's Zoeandra had 3 of them quit because they couldn't handle the diaper changes. 3 were fired because they were constantly late to pick her up for work, (her parents were killed in a car accident when she was 20 and she’s been scared to drive ever since.), 2 quit because they couldn't handle the responsibility, and 1 was fired because they tried to find something to blackmail Zoeandra with but failed.

2 were actually really good and were with Zoeandra for a few years before Zoeandra prompted them to run one of her companies.

But Wilda was different. She was with Zoeandra for the last 5 years and has gone beyond what was called for.

Everyday Wilda showed up early to pick up Zoeandra from her home. Sometimes even coming in to make breakfast for Zoeandra before bringing her to work.

She made sure to always map out a schedule for Zoeandra so that she always was on time and always had lunch on time. Sometimes even making Zoeandra a homemade lunch. Zoeandra had to admit, she loved Wilda's homemade chicken strips.

When Zoeandra would get overly stressed, Wilda new just the right thing to say or do to always calm her down. Only once two years ago, however, Zoeandra had a massive tantrum that caused Wilda to force Zoeandra over her lap for a spanking before sticking her nose in the corner for a timeout.

30 minutes later, Zoeandra calmed down and apologized to Wilda for how she was acting. But threatened to fire her if she ever spanked her again.

Finally, the big thing Zoeandra loves about Wilda is that she is always taking care of her. 

Somedays Zoeandra would be so swamped with work she would stay extra hours and tell her old secretaries to go home and that she would call a cap. On those nights, she would work so late she wound up sleeping in her office. 

But with Wilda, when Zoeandra told her that, she clocked out and waited for Zoeandra to finish her work before taking the small woman home.

On days like that Zoeandra would be so exhausted, Wilda would take her inside and put her to bed at first. Then eventually started making sure Zoeandra ate something, took a bath, and was put to bed.

As soon as Zoeandra found out Wilda had done that on her own time, Zoeandra tried to promote her right then. But she turned it down.

“If I were to leave, who would take care of you when you need it?” Wilda asked.

So instead Zoeandra offered to make Wilda her personal assistant who will help her with anything she needed both at work and out and offered a very good wage.

And despite the occasional slip were Wilda would slightly baby Zoeandra, she was very respectful to Zoeandra.

“WILDA! Where is document 3327!?” Zoeandra yelled as she frantically searched her desk for the document.

Wilda didn't say anything as she walked beside the desk and lifted a piece of paper that fell to the floor and set it on the desk.

“T-thank you,” Zoeandra said as she took a look at the paper and started to sign it.

While she was leaning forward, Wilda went behind her boss and pulled the back of her diaper to check her.

“Wilda!” Zoeandra yelled and blushed as she was checked.

“Zoeandra, how long have you been in a dirty diaper?” Wilda asked her boss with no reaction.

When Zoeandra got focused on her work, she tends to forget her diaper and could be messy for hours without knowing.

Zoeandra just blushed and turned away from Wilda.

So Wilda picked up Zoeandra and laid her on the changing table in the office.

“How much work do you have left?” Wilda asked as she removed the diaper and started cleaning the mess.

“I'm almost done. Just need another 20 minutes before I'm done.” Zoeandra told her as she let Wilda do her job.

“Good, because this weekend is your “Relax” weekend,” Wilda told Zoeandra who couldn't help but have a little smile as the new diaper was taped on.

As soon as she was sat back at her desk Zoeandra quickly finished her work in just 12 minutes just to get out as soon as possible.

As Zoeandra and Wilda walked threw the company, most greeted her with the utmost respect she deserved. Some even coming up to their little boss and asking for advice or help with something.

“Hey boss, how many youthlocks does it take to screw in a light bulb?” one of her employs asked as Zoeandra was walking past.

“none, we cry until someone does it for us.” Zoeandra finished the joke.

This was the type of environment Zoeandra had wanted for her company. One were everyone joked and respected one another. Were anyone could make a simple joke without offending someone. And where people were reworded not on what they looked like, but there work ethic.

But as Wilda opened the back door to her car for Zoeandra to walk into, she also knew there was more to her company then the happy parts.

As Wilda began to drive, Zoeandra grabbed her black “special” bag she had Wilda hold onto. Inside was everything she needed for her weekend.

Owning a big company has been one of the most stressful things in Zoeandra’s life. Hence why she needed someone constantly around for the times it just gets too much and Zoeandra starts freaking out and needs someone to calm her down.

But even with Wilda and all the help she gives Zoeandra, it was just not enough. Zoeandra needed something to help relieve her stress. Something that didn't involve Alcohol, or expensive spa weekends.

But Zoeandra couldn't think of anything until Wilda suggested something 2 years ago.

As Wilda pulled up to a nice size apartment building she got out and opened the back door of her car.

“You ready sweetheart?” Wilda asked.

“Yes, mommy!” Zoey cheered as a little girl in a bright yellow sundress and pigtails got out of the car with her princess Fefe backpack.

Fefe is a witch princess who was kicked out from her home and all most killed by her mom and dad because she has YL. she is then saved by a maid and they go far away were Fefe learns magic and goes on an advancer's with her magic stuffed cat toy Nanny.

She was Zoey’s favorite cartoon character.

As Zoey took mommy's hand, they walked to the door and knocked. A few moments later a young man about 19 came over and opened the door.

“BIG BROTHER!” Zoey yelled as she rushed over and gave the boys leg a hug.

“HEY ZOEY!” the boy said happily as he picked up the small girl and gave her a hug. “You ready for this weekend?”

“YA!” Zoey cheered and Wilda giggled.

“Remember, she needs a nap here soon,” Wilda told her nephew. “And don't go overboard on the snacks this time.”

“AWWWW!” Zoey pouted upon hearing that but started to giggle as Wilda kissed her check.

“You be good now, you hear?” Wilda told Zoey before giving her nephew a kiss as well. “You too, I'll be back to pick her up on Monday. Ok, Danny?”

“Don't worry, she’s in good hands,” Danny told his aunt.

“By! Love you!” Zoey yelled as she waved goodbye to Wilda before she was brought inside.

2 years ago, Zoeandra had to throw a big dinner party for people that would possibly work with her company. But some complications happened at Zoeandra’s house so she couldn't hold it there and no restraint could squeeze them in on short notice. 

Thankfully Wilda offered her home for the night and the party went off without a hitch. But Zoeandra soon found herself board as most of the conversations were about work and a lot of the gest tend to talk with each other. Heck because of how small Zoeandra was, most forgot she was even there.

So bored out of her mind, she decided to look around Wilda’s house. It was a nice house and this was the first time Zoeandra had been there despite knowing Wilda for years.

Something Zoeandra noticed was a slightly opened door with stairs leading down and strange noises coming from below.

Zoeandra was curious and went down. That's when she met Danny for the first time.

“Oh, didn't know someone was bringing a kid here,” Danny said not knowing who Zoeandra was. “Is it getting boring up there?”

He was 17 and sitting on his bed playing video games. His aunt asked him to stay down here while the party was going on. 

His aunt already got him a pizza and some snacks to keep him occupied while the party was upstairs.

“Would you like to have a turn?” Danny offered his controller to Zoeandra.

Zoeandra took the controller and thought why not. Play a game for a few minutes then go back up to the party.

Wilda went looking for her boss 20 minutes later to find her eating a slice of pizza and yelling at Danny to do something on the game before cheering as they beat a level. 

Wilda couldn't help but smile as she knew Zoeandra wasn't having fun before and honestly, didn't mind letting her boss stay down there with her nephew to have some fun.

Wilda even came back and gave Zoeandra a sippy cup of juice before going back and dealing with the party. 

No one else seems to notice Zoeandra was gone and as everyone left around 11, Wilda went back to check on her nephew and boss.

Her son was still playing his game at a quieter volume while Zoeandra was passed out on his lap.

“Hi, aunty. Are her parents picking her up?” Danny quietly asked as he helped his aunt lift the sleeping girl up.

“No, she’s going to be staying the night here with us,” Wilda whispered.

“Why?”

“She’s my boss,” Wilda told her nephew with a small smile as Zoeandra stuck her thumb into her mouth and started sucking on it.

Zoeandra woke up the next morning wearing one of Wildas smaller t-shirts as a nightshirt in a guest room. Beside her were her clothes from the night before already cleaned and folded by the bed.

When Zoeandra saw Wilda, Wilda asked how her night was.

“That was probably the best night sleep I've had in a long time,” Zoeandra told her.

Upon hearing that, Wilda decided to Ask her boss if she would like to make a new business deal.

Zoeandra didn't want a “mommy” or “daddy”. No one would ever replace her real ones. She was ok with a caregiver only because she was still the one paying for them. And each one had to show Zoeandra with at least a decent form of respect.

But after that night, Wilda figured out the best way for Zoeandra to relax was to turn off her Adult side and not worry about anything. But if she didn't want a mommy or daddy to look after her, what could she use to help with that?

Why not a big brother? 

Danny was already about to start college and his part-time job sucked. Wilda was really worried her nephew wouldn't be able to concentrate on his school work and have his part-time job that gave him crazy hours. 

So Wilda offered  Zoeandra and Danny a beneficial business relationship. For a set amount of money, Danny would be Zoeandra’s “big brother” every other weekend. Here she would be able to play and be a kid and relax for 2 and a half days. While Danny got paid and could focus on his schooling.

At first, neither liked the idea, it just seemed to weird. Then it just clicked for them and it became a natural thing. Every other weekend Zoeandra would become Zoey and she would be staying with her “big brother”.

“Ok Zoey, you ready for your nap?” Danny asked as he walked into the living room.

“NO!” Zoey yelled not wanting a nap yet. She wasn't even sleepy yet!

“Are you sure?” Danny asked.

“Ya! I don't want nap!” Zoey told him.

Danny knew just what to do.

“Then why not a story real quick. Then we can play some games.” Danny offered.

“Ok!” Zoey told him. She really did enjoy being read too.

Still carrying Zoey, Danny grabbed a book and sat on his couch as Zoey nestled right in to enjoy the book. 

Danny turned on some lullaby music before he started to read the book. Zoey none the wiser as she slowly started to nod off from the music and story. 

Soon she was asleep on Danny’s lab covered up and sucking on a pacifier while Danny got on his laptop and worked on a school project.

About an hour and a half later, Danny gently shook Zoey up.

“Hi, sleepy head. How was your nap?” Danny asked.

“Cood,” Zoey said behind her pacifier as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. 

Danny lifted her up and took her into the kitchen where he sat her down on a booster seat and got her a snack. 

After having some chocolate pudding and making a little mess on her face that Danny had to clean up, it was time to play. 

Zoey had her own toy box here where she had got herself a few toys. But a lot of them were stuff Danny and Wilda had gotten her to play with. 

But what Zoey liked was to play on Danny's PlayStation. She loved playing persona 5 and kingdom hearts 2. Or just sitting next to Danny as he played one of his games and just watch.

This time, she watched him play a game about giant robots fighting each other. Gundam something or other...

After 2 hours Danny made a simple dinner of mac and cheese with hotdogs before checking Zoey's diaper. 

She was very wet.

“Zoey, why didn't you tell me you were wet?” Danny asked. 

Zoey just blushed and looked ashamed. She was having fun and didn't notice.

“I sowey,” Zoey told him.

Danny just signed.

“It ok, at least it's time for a bath now,” Danny told her.

Hearing this made Zoey’s eyes light up. She lived bath time! 

Dan didn't need to say more as Zoey was already getting undressed and was bouncing with excitement for her bath.

Dan laughed as he started the bath and asked some bubbles to it.

The tub wasn't even halfway full when Zoey jumped in and splashed Dan.

HEY!” Dan yelled playfully as he splashed her back.

Zoeandra didn't have a tub at her house, just a shower (specially made for her) so she never understood how fun a bath was. That is until Zoey’s first bath where she was able to play in the water with her toys.

Part of her wanted to get her own bath for her house but decided against it as it would take away from the feel coming here did.

Dan helped get Zoey clean before he rinsed her off and let her play in the water for a while.

When it was time to get out, Dan had to forcefully drain the lukewarm water to get her out. Much to her pouty displeaser.

Next came the thick night time diaper and pink bunny footie pajamas. 

Zoey giggled as she hopped around in her bunny outfit and played for another hour before it was time for bed.

Dany cradled the little girl in his arms on the couch while one had held a bottle of warm milk and the other a book. 

This time Zoey managed to stay awake through the book and bottle but her eyes were very heavy.

“You sleepy?” Dan asked.

“nowww.”Zoey slurred sleepily as she rubbed her eyes trying to stay awake. 

Dan picked her up as started patting her back as he walked her into his bedroom.

Zoeandra had to use a special crib because she rolled around in her sleep so much, but Zoey didn't have a crib here.

As Zoey let out a burp, Dan placed the little girl on his bed by the side of the wall and placed a long pillow between her and him.

Dan was a little worried at first about sharing a bed with her, but after some time, they both liked it and Dan found it cute some mornings when he would wake up to Zoey hugging him in her sleep as she rolled over the pillow.

As Dan got into bed he gave Zoey a good night kiss on her head.

“Good night baby sis,” Danny said as he turned out the light.

“Coo mifh bwig bworfer!” Zoey told him, “I wove u.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Spelling and grammar errors aside I loved this. The melt's downs are something I actually have to deal with IRL being autistic and with chronic depression/anxiety and you showed someone with that still being successful. I wish I had someone like Wilda and Dan IRL. :)

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Spelling and grammar errors aside I loved this. The melt's downs are something I actually have to deal with IRL being autistic and with chronic depression/anxiety and you showed someone with that still being successful. I wish I had someone like Wilda and Dan IRL. :)

again, sorry about spelling and grammar... but thank you :)

On 6/9/2018 at 1:04 PM, Aries said:

I love it, i ran out of reactions but I'll try abd remember to come back and hit tge like button

.thank you and don't worry about it. I don't even think the likes do anything on this site. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked it. I thought it was interesting. I would actually love to have this Youth-Lock myself. I hate getting old. You couldn’t help but notice the numerous mistakes throughout the story and it would be a much better experience if it had a better proofreading. It was still a story I would give a like to if I had one to give. Apparently I ran out again last night. 

13 hours ago, CDfm said:

I liked it. I thought it was interesting. I would actually love to have this Youth-Lock myself. I hate getting old. You couldn’t help but notice the numerous mistakes throughout the story and it would be a much better experience if it had a better proofreading. It was still a story I would give a like to if I had one to give. Apparently I ran out again last night. 

lol thank you. ya, YT seemed like an interesting concept.  agin, sorry about the mistakes. i need to find myself more proofreaders later. there is still 1-2 more chapters left for this story.

Danny woke up to the sound of sniffling.

Dan turned on a bedside lamp and looked over at Zoey who was sitting up on her knees.

“What’s *yawn* wong Zo? Dan asked still very sleepy.

“I-i w-w-went p-potty.” Zoey sniveled.

Dan looked at her confused. It's not like Zoey hasn't woken up wet before. Heck, she’s used to it and can easily sleep in a wet diaper all night with no problem.

But Dan then noticed the smell coming from the little girl.

“Wwwwaaaa!” Zoey started crying. 

Zoeandra has had plenty of messy accidents in her life. Most because she is too busy with work to be bothered with going to a toilet. But she rarely ever has a messy accident at night. When she does have one, she absolutely hates it. 

She hates waking up feeling messy and dirty. And when she is Zoey, she hates it just as much.

“Shhhh, it's ok. Big brother will fix this.” Danny said as he got out of bed and picked up the tinny girl.

Zoey practically latched herself onto Danny just trying to get her mind off of waking up in a messy diaper.

Danny went into the bathroom and sat Zoey on the toilet, and smashing the mess even more.

Zoey was now crying again as Danny got the changing supplies out.

Once laid out, Danny had to take off the bunny onesie and lay an almost completely naked Zoey onto the changing mat. 

Zoey was still crying, so to help quiet her, he stuck her thumb into her mouth. Which she started to suck on immediately, Zoey was still sniveling and looking at Danny with sad pleading eyes to get this diaper off her.

Danny removed the messy diaper and proceeded to clean the messy girl before re-diapering her in a nice fresh diaper.

“There we go, is that better?” Dan asked.

Zoey nodded, still slightly upset about the diaper.

“I don't think that's right, my baby sister would have a smile if it's all better,” Dan said before quickly giving Zoey’s exposed belly a raspberry. 

Zoey immediately came to life in a fit of laughter and a smile on her face,

“Twank woo bwig bwofwer!” Zoey said with her thumb in her mouth.

Danny smiled as he pulled the little girl up and put her back into her pajamas.

“Ok, back to bed we go,” Danny said as he stood up.

“B-but I'm wide awake now,” Zoey said as she pulled her thumb out. “I want to play.”

“Zoey, its 3 in the morning, little girls like you need their beauty sleep,” Danny told her.

“But I'm pretty enough as is!” Zoey huffed as she wanted to play now that she was awake.

“Ok, Zoey, but I still want a little more sleep,” Danny said as he thought of something. “I'll make you a deal. If you go to bed with me right now and let me sleep till 4, I'll make you pancakes.”

Zoey’s eyes lit up. In her current mind, she didn't even realize she was just played as there was no way she could stay awake an hour while laying in nice warm bed.

As Dan was about to turn to leave the bathroom, Zoey rushed up and started jumping in front of Dan with her hand raised up. Telling Dan she wanted him to pick her up and carry her to the bedroom.

Danny sighed and smiled as he picked her up. 

Zoey giggles as she is picked up and hugs Danny as he carries her back into the room.

When he gets to the bed, however, Zoey doesn't want to let go.

“No! To comfy!” she winds and holds on tighter. Danny sighs again and just gets into bed with Zoey holding onto him.

Danny woke up a few hours later with Zoey still hugging him. Just like he thought, Zoey immediately passed out as soon as he turned the lights off. 

It took him about 10 minutes to ease his way from the little girls grasp. After finally being free, Zoey roles over and starts sucking her thumb.

“Good baby girl,” Danny whispers as he gives Zoey’s bottom a pat before leaving the room.

He went to the kitchen where he made pancakes like he promised. He had just finnish making some when he heard his bedroom door open up.

He turned to see a sleepy Zoey walk into the room. The smell of pancakes waking her up a little. Without saying a word, she walked over to the table and started to climb up into her booster seat. 

But after just waking up and having a wet diaper, that was a little difficult. Thankfully Dane picked her up and set her into the sceet and gave her a bottol of milk to suckel on while he finiehd making pancakes.

When Danny returned, he could see Zoey slightly nodding off but trying to stay awake.

“Looks like someone is going to need a early nap today.” danny said allowed.

“Mooooo.” Zoey moaned in her sleepy state.

Danny just smiled and sat down before cutting up Zoey’s pancake and holding out a peace for her. Zoey looked at it a moment before opening her mouth for Danny to feed her.

After being fed breakfast, Zoey had finally woke up and wanted to go play.

“Ok Zoey, go play with your toys while i clean up.” Danny told her.

“OK!” Zoey yelled as she was freed from her chair and went to play with her toys for a little bit.

It was now 9 Am. after a little clean up Danny would give Zoey a diaper change before they start their day.

Over the next few hours, Danny played with Zoey with toys and video games until it grew time for lunch.

“Ok Zo, i'm going to make lunch right now. You coller and watch tv while i'm gone.” Danny told the little girl who nodded.

As Danny was making chilly dogs for lunch, Zoey was watching her favorite cartoon ‘Fefe’ while coloring in a Fefe coloring book.

But as her mind began to wonder, she noticed something about Danny's living room table. The table had little dark spots dotting the table as part of the wood design.  In her current state of mind, the first thing she thought of was connect the dots.

“Zoey?” danny said as he walked back into the living room.

“Danny look!” Zoey exclaimed brightly. “I connect dots!”

“ZOEY!” Danny yelled angrily and he startled Zoey and rushed over.

He immediately yanked the crayon out of Zoeys hand and expected the damage.

“BAD GIRL!” Danny yelled. “You don't color on furnisher!”

Zoey was in a little shocked. And in her mind had no idea what to do!

Then Danny picked Zoey up and put her over his knee. Danny yanked her diaper down before giving her a spanking.

Zoey burst out crying as she was spanked. Tears and snot dripping down as she felt the spanking go on forever.

In reality, Danny only spanked her 10 times before pulling her diaper back up and sticking her nose into a corner.

While Zoey was crying in the corner, Danny started to clean his table.

Danny knew Zoeandra could easuly have someone clean or even replace his tabel. It wasn't even an expensive one. But when she is Zoey, they have an understanding that she is to be treated like any little girl. That includes punishments from time to time.

“D-Danny.” Zoey snivaled as she turned her head to see a very saturn look from him which sent her nose back where it belonged. A new batch of tears crawling down her face and she started to hiccup.

“Zoey, come here.” Danny said sternly as he sat on his couch.

Zoey slowly turned from the corner and hiccuped as as slowly made her way to Danny, partly afraid he would spank her again.

When she was finally in front of him, she was shaking and her lip quivered. She flinched as Danny reached over and picked her up and she started flooding her diaper in fear of another spanking.

But danny just placed her on his lap and hugged her.

“Its ok Zoey. big brothers not mad anymore.” Danny told her as he rubbed her back. “But you know why i was mad right?”

Zoey quickly nodded her head.

“You know big brother hates punishing you, thats why you need to be a good girl. Alright?” Danny told Zoey.

“Y-yes.” Zoey whimpered out before she hugged Danny for comfort.

“Theres my good baby sister.” Danny said with a small smile as he comforted his sister and gave her a kiss on the head. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to the world of Youth-Lock. p2
1 hour ago, violetta said:

Cutest story ever. It's nice to have something other than diaper dimension that is fun to read. Will we see more Zoeandra soon?

currently, I'm working on one of my other stories, (Dropped in a new world-*its not a diaper dimension story*), but as soon as I'm done with that ill be writing the 3rd and final chapter to this story.

1 hour ago, cute little kokiri girl said:

I am happy you like it and if you want to read another story like this read The Little Thief it takes place in the same universe as this one.

I've read that too. It's one of my favorites on the board

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 12:15 PM, redwelch2222 said:

currently, I'm working on one of my other stories, (Dropped in a new world-*its not a diaper dimension story*), but as soon as I'm done with that ill be writing the 3rd and final chapter to this story.

See that’s the problem. You have more than one good story going at a time and we are forced to wait for the new chapters to come.  The wait can get hard at times. Seriously, I am enjoying both stories and I am always happy to be able to read any new chapters. Sorry I couldn’t give this one a like tonight. Apparently I have run out again. Maybe with the next chapter. 

• 3 months later...

some good news. 
a new chapter of the world of youth-lock part 3 (need to change that name soon) will be coming out soon. along with some art to go along with it! 
because I was getting free art for this story I decided to focus heavily on it and try to get it done as fast as posable.
but I have been making some progress with the crossover story. I'm almost done with the first 1/3rd of it. 
granted, that part will be the easiest but still.
so far I'm already having a bit of fun with one of the characters.  
hope you are all doing well and will enjoy the new chapter when it comes out with the art :)

Zoey was still hiccuping and sniveling as she was placed in her booster seat.

She was still a little upset about being punished but she was slowly calming down as Danny gave her some juice and a chicken salad. 

“Th-thank you.” Zoey sniffled one last time before she started to eat and feel a little better.

Her bottom still stung but the good food took her mind off that for a moment.

As Zoey was eating, Danny was looking at his phone and checking the time. 1:43 PM.

“Plenty of time,” Danny mumbled to himself.

“Hum?” Zoey mumbled with a mouth full of food.

“Nothing Zo, just talking to myself,” Danny said with a smile.

“Mho!” Zoey said with her mouth full before she swallowed it. “You're weird.”

She then giggled a little before going back to eating. Danny just smiled and went to his room to get some things ready.

“DANNY! IM DONE!” Zoey called out so Dan can excuse her from the table.

When dan came back, he was carrying a backpack and smiled at Zoey. 

“Good girl. Now put your dishes away so we can get ready.” Dan told her.

“Ready? For what?” Zoey asked.

“We're going to the park today,”  Danny told her.

imiditly Zoey's eyes lit up and she practically flew off the table, tossed her dishes onto the sink, and began bouncing in front of Dan.

“I want to go! I want to go!” Zoey said excitedly.

When this arrangement was first made, Zoeandra didn't want to be in public. She was afraid someone might recognize her and everything she worked for would be crashing down. When people talked about her, it was because she was unique in being one of the few youthlocks to become very successful outside of pretending to be “child” stars in movies.

If her secret of liking to be Zoey was to ever get out, that is all Zoeandra would ever be known for. People bearly take her serious right now if people found out no one would take her serious again.

But, after a while of being stuck inside for so long, Dan suggested they go see a movie. It didn't help that at that time a “Princes Fefe in Dreamland” movie was in theaters and she really wanted to go see it. She had planned on waiting for the DVD but trying to avoid spoilers was hard and the offer was too great to pass up.

Dispight this, however, she still tried her best to hide. In hindsight, she probably brought more attention to herself by wearing black hoodie and sunglasses on an overcast day. 

Dispight her best attempts of hiding herself. She wound up tripping and falling at the theater and both her hood and glasses came off. 

At that moment, Zoeandra was so scared of what might happen if someone recognized her, she started crying. But as she did, a woman helped pick her up and tried to calm her down. Danny, who was getting the snacks, came rushing over to Zoey and also tried to calm her down.

“I'm sorry, she just hurt herself,” Danny told the woman as he picked her up with one arm while the other held their popcorn. Zoey then just tried to hide in Danny’s shoulder as she cried a bit more.

“Don't worry, my little Nina was like that too when she was 5.” the woman said with a smile. “But I know she will be fine just like any big girl. Won't she?”

The woman was smiling as she looked at Zoey who stopped sniveling for a moment and looked at the woman.

“See, she's a big girl.” the woman said with another smile.”

“Mom!” a girl yelled to the woman. “Come on! We're going to miss the movie!”

“Coming Nina!” the woman called back then turn back to Zoey. “and you have fun with the movie too. Ok, sweety.”

And Zoey did. 

After that day, every now and then Danny would suggest doing something outside and Zoey would slowly come to except that no one her as Zoey. rather its because she looks like a little girl already, or its because it's Zoeandra and Zoey's personality are so different no one notices.

Either way, it has helped Zoey love going out to play just as much as playing video games. 

Danny just laughed as he watched Zoey trying to jump on him to take her to the park already.

“Ok little girl, we will be going soon, but first,” Dan crouched down and unzipped Zoey’s pajamas. “I want you to go get your big girl clothes and go potty for me.

Zoey ran from Dan in a flash and soon came out of Dan’s room with a bundle of clothes and ran into the bathroom.

Dan couldn't help but giggle and sigh as he watched her. Then he went to sit down while he waited.

After a few minutes, dan heard a flush and a few minutes more Zoey came running out of the bathroom in her same day clothes as yesterday. 

The only difference was she was now wearing a pull-up instead of a diaper. Mostly because it was easier to move around in when she was playing outside.

“Let's go!” Zoey said happily. “Or we might miss the bus!”

“We're not taking a bus sweety,” Dan told Zoey who stopped bouncing. 

“Huh?” Zoey said confused.

The park was on the other side of town and took 40 minutes to get to by bus from Dan’s closest bus stop. But nearly 2 hours by walking. Were they really going to walk that far?

“Close your eyes,” Dan told her, which she did as she heard Dan pull something out of his backpack and put something on her head and heard a buckle.

When she opened her eyes and reached up, she could feel she was wearing a bike helmet?

That's when Dan walked over to his bike that was set up beside the kitchen. She then noticed the little attached seat on the front of the bike and realized what that meant.

“Now we can just ride my bike and we don't have to wait for the bus,” Dan told Zoey who grew excited again and started jumping around as Dan took the bike outside.

Once he was on, he picked up little Zoey and sat her down in front of him on her new little bike seat and handlebars.

Unlike the bus that needed to make so many stops, Dan could make it to the park in just 20 minutes. And soon, they were at the park.

Once they were there, Zoey had a lot of fun just running around and playing on everything.

The slide, the swings, even a little rock wall.

Dan just stood back and watched as the little girl had her fun. He also couldn't help but laugh at the idea that despite being much older than him, little Zoey was indistinguishable from any other 5 years old.

One that doesn't have to worry about anything in her adult life, even just for a few days.

After about 2 hours, Zoey found herself playing in a sandbox with a little pail and shovel someone left behind.

As she played in the sand, Dan noticed a familiar truck pull into the park and smiled.

“Hey Zoey,” Dan called.

“Hum?” Zoey said and looked over at Dan and then to where he was pointing to. Her eyes lit up and she started to bounce. “Ice cream!”

“You stay here and play while I get the ice cream,” Dan told the little girl as he walked over to the truck not too far from the sandbox.

As Zoey watched Dan get in line behind 3 other people, Zoey went back to playing as a few more kids came to play in the sandbox. 

As she played, however, she didn't notice part of her Pullup became exposed and one of the kids saw it.

“Billy? Why is she still wearing a diaper?” one of the little kids, roughly 5, asked their older brother.

The brother looked over and also saw the pull-up before Zoey had a chance to hide it.

“Its because she’s just a baby who can't use a toilet like a regular kid.” the boy named Billy, roughly 8 or 9, told their younger sibling.

“I-i am not!” Zoey told them as she blushed. “I-i just have youthlock!”

Zoey didn't mean to blurt that out. This was the first time anyone has made fun of Zoey since she started all of this. Most of the time, its just adults thinking she has bladder problems or doesn't even bring it up if they notice out of respect.

“Whats a youpth lock?” the little kid asked.

“Youth locks are just adults who look like kids.” a older brother, probably 14, told the younger. “Dad says they are nothing but babies or perverts who play with little kids.”

“I-i am not!” Zoey yelled at the boy.

“I bet she just loves felling up that diaper like the baby she is.” another boy said in a mocking tone.

Zoey was getting very mad and upset as tears formed in her eyes. She wanted nothing more than to pounce and hurt them, but instead, she ran away.

But she didn't go far as the side she tried to run to had mud right beside the sandbox and she slipped and fell into it.

The boys all began to laugh as one of the younger ones ran over as Zoey was trying to get up.

“Since you youthlocks like your messy diapers so much, let me help you with that.” the boy said as he scooped up some mud and pulled back Zoey’s pull-up.

Zoey imiditly began screaming and flailing about as the foreign mud entered her pullup making her feel nothing but disgust.

“HEY!” Danny roared as he sprinted over and dropping the ice cream he bought.

The moment the boys saw the pissed off adult running towards them, all of them bolted from the scene.

But not before Danny slid down near the mud, took a big scoop, and through it at the boys. While he wasn't able to hit all of them, Danny did manage to hit the teenager and coated the back of his shirt.

“FUCKING PRICKS!” Danny roared as Zoey was balling her eyes out in the mud.

As gently as he could, Danny picked Zoey up and held her tonight as Zoey continued to cry. The mud on her covering his shirt as well as he marched past a group of people who just witnessed the last of what happened.

One of them even running after the boys in order to call the cops on them for what they did. Sadly, they would get away.

As Danny took Zoey into the bathroom, he took her to the baby changing station and laid her on top of it.

Zoey was still crying as she looked at Danny.

“Its ok zo, Danny will make this all better. But I'm going to need you to close your eyes.” Danny told her.

As she did as she was told, Danny tore the pull up open to see the large glob of mud on the inside. And thankfully he told her to keep her eyes shut as he wouldn't want to know how she would freak out if she saw a worm wiggling in the mud.

Danny quickly removed the pull-up before Zoey had the chance to see it and began trying to clean Zoey as best he could.

Using all the wet wipes he had, Danny was able to clean Zoey’s diaper area and put a new diaper on her. He even was able to get a lot of the mud off her face and hands but there was still some left. But it was the best he could do at the moment.

Zoey’s crying came down a lot but she was still sniffling as Danny took her off the changing table.

“I-i-i w-want WILDA!” Zoey balled.

Danny couldn't help but sigh and agree. Compared to him, his aunt Wilda was far more capable of taking care of this situation then he was right now. 

So, he gave her a call.

It didn't take Wilda long. As she drove up to the park, Danny sat on a bench holding Zoey and bouncing her on his knee as she sucked on her thumb to comfort herself a little.

“Oh my...:” Wilda said as she saw Zoey covered in mud. “Come along. I'll take you home so you can get cleaned up and get some new clothes.”

Zoey just nodded as she hoped from Danny’s knee and was heading towards the car.

“Sorry about today zo,” Danny said with a sigh.

Just then, Zoey spun around and ran over to hug Danny’s leg.

“I-its ok. Next time well just play at home.” Zoey told Danny as she looked up at him.

Dan gave a small chuckle as he looked down at her dirty face.

“Ya, we will,” Dan told her as she let go of him and got into the car.

After they left, Dan let out another sigh as he got on his bike to ride home and take off his muddy clothes as well.

“You ok?” Wilda asked Zoeandra. 

“Ya, I'm fine,” she told her assistant. With a glum look on her face.

“I'm sorry, your weekend was ruined,” Wilda commented.

“It's fine. There is always the next one.” Zoeandra commented before sighing as she looked down at her outfit. “But I don't think these stans will be coming out.”

“True, looks like I'll need to take little Zoey shopping for a new outfit,” Wilda told her.

“No, it's fine. I'll just order something online and have it…” Zoeandra was saying before a pacifier was put into her mouth.

“Oh no, this is still your little weekend. And if mommy here wants to see what my baby girl looks like in her new outfits before I buy them.” Wilda told Zoeandra before smiling at her.

Zoeandra, under normal circumstances, wouldn't let that slide. She wasn't in little Zoey mode, she was Zoeandra. She could just go home and order a new replacement outfit for herself. It would be a lot easier and less embarrassing.

but, as Zoeandra pulled out her pacifier she said,

“Yes mommy.” and put it back in with a slight smile. deciding that until the day was over, she was Zoey and she would let the Adults handle everything. Even if it's just for today.

a_little_work_by_nekoroa-dcpvm4s.png

this is the final chapter of this little spinoff! 
I really hope you all liked it for what it is, but trust me, this will not be the last you will see of Zoey. she will be showing up in the main story of pinkthedinosaur's The little thief.

I would like to also thank nekoroa for the art they have made and I would like to thank 'cute little kokiri girl' from Daily diapers who is one of the original authors of the "the little thief RP" and the one who bought the art for this spinoff story.

if you can, please check out both the original artist, along with the original story.

https://www.deviantart.com/nekoroa/art/A-Little-Work-769059532

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/art/The-Little-Thief-730221660

• Like 1
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to the world of Youth-Lock. p3 final