LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Painful Bladder when waking up

Well I am guessing because of the cold I am getting painful Bladder (no infection) when I wake up even though using the toilet before bed.

I have mainly bladder leakage during the day (and wear protection day and night in case)and not sure what to do regarding this I told my urologist he is confused regarding all my symptoms and see him again in about 3 months time.

Any suggestions?

Not too sure not spasms or urination (don't think over full as the pain doesn't subside after using the loo) def doesn't feel like UTI (as had those and they are not fun) and tends to happen more in Winter I think also am a bit more leaky than usual. The hot bath helped it but came back after I got out.

• 1 month later...

There could be a million things to make your bladder hurt, this could be a simple  Irritated bladder or something similar but more involved like interstitial cystitis. The only way to tell is to see a Urologist!  I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis nearly 20 years ago for me the big trigger was diet soda, I still have interstitial cystitis and it does flare up sometimes but once  I stopped drinking diet soda the pain almost disappeared completely and I was able to get off the medications! if this does not go away GO SEE A DOCTOR!