LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What A Domina Will Do

The date is 85 A.D. and in the land is the glorious Roman Empire. In the lowe parts of the great nation a woman is losing a lot. She has lost her husband due to the war. She had lost her unborn child and she is losing her home unless she can find a way to use the money her late husband left her wisely. She then comes up with an idea. She will use the money to build a local Ludus, a gladiatoral school. She gets word of a young man in the streets who never loses a street fight and she can see a champion in him. She has her school built and pays for an affordable small staff of trainers and hires people to be her gladiators even the young man. She will make sure he stays motivated to fight for her. Even that means indulging in some of his more......odd desires.

(Alright  this is something i thought of on the fly but have done research on and believe it can be an intriguing story. Anyone interested please message me. I would like for someone to play the Domina while i play the gladiator. I need this to be detailed and organized.)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a hot afternoon in the land of the Romans. It was even hotter at the school. But gladiators had no care for heat, sweat or even blood for that matter. All that mattered was battle and who would come out on top.

There were already gladiators practicing their fighting skills and polishing their armor/swords all of the place as Domina made her way into the school riding on a beautiful white horse for the first time of the day. "Young man!" She called to one of her servants. "Report."

"Yes my domina" the trainer says as he runs to her " We have each of our gladiators well equipped considering what we can afford. The three gladiators we have have worked hard. They a ways to go before fighting in a Coliseum but they seem determined enough to handle small time fights. Especially that one there" he points to the local street fighter his name is Ferrum Nigrum. Came from a poor but loving home until the war started and is willing to fight to regain the love he lost when his father died in the war and his mother died of illness.  He uses his gladius (basic gladiator sword) to slice the training dummy a new one

(I'm erasing the existance of the horse)

As the young man spoke, she walked side by side with him over to where Ferrum was. Usually there wasn't any signifcant news and but this was one of those special days, so she listened intently.

She stopped before the muscular young man known as Ferrum. "This man here tells me You lost You family." while she was tough, she had a soft spt fo people losing their loved ones. She was one of them, after all. "I'm sorry." 

Ferrum stopped his training and sat his sword down and stood tall for the School's founder. He felt saddened at the mention of his late family  but he refused to let it show. "It is alright my domina. I shall move forward and fight for you since you have given me an opportunity to make a living."

She replied with a pleased nod and smile ever so slightly. "Good." she turned around torward the direction which she came . "come. walk with me...tell me. What motivated You choose this position? and what do You hope to gain out it?" she heard a lot from the trainer, who she had left behind to take care of his duties assigned to him. But she wanted to it from the man himself. 

"Well my Domina i have lost a lot. My family, home, all of it. I am hoping success in gladitorial combat will help ease the pain and buy me a new home. I suppose what motivates me is the hope of maybe regaining that comfort my mother and father brought to me." He explained to her more than he really intended but he just felt like pouring his heart out

They stopped by a bush on a side of a building, where there wasn't as much activity in the area. The Domina didn't want anyone else to see she was haing a one on one time, which was very rare of her.

After a short silence, it seemed like Asprilla was thinking. But spoke up again. "This is something I never spoke of to no one before You..." she spoke softly. "I lost my unborn child. and lost my husband to a war..." she explained everything to Ferrum as to why she was doing all this. Hopefully that would come as a comfrt to him, knowing someone understood his pain. 

"I apologize for your loss my Domina. The war was cruel to us both i see" he says looking down wishing his mother were there to hold and comfort him like she did when he was younger. His family would always make his day but he can see his Domina has suffered just as he has.

Suddenly there was the sound of ruckus going on. Sounded like it was coming from near where the pit was. Asprillas glance fell from Ferrum to around the corner to see what was going on. She frowned. It was time to do what she was meant for. Walking fast and and confidently, she yelled, "What is going on over here?!" 

The other two gladiators froze where they stood and turned to their domina. When they looked her she had a look that could absolutely crush them. For a small woman she was honestly a bit terrifying to them.

With hands clasped behind her back, she carefully eyed every single gladiator in the area for any suspiciousiond. The one who started the fight was really in for it. She would teach them respect and why they shouldn't mess with her.

She was a cold, hard young women because she had to be. She was training champions, champions who would make her lots of gold. Thst meant she wasnt going to let some fool cause division in her school. WELL?!" 

The one who started it steps forward nervously. He was here by choice and not a slave so he was betting that the domina would not be able to do anything too bad to him. Just maybe kick him out of the school at the most but boy was he wrong and everyone was watching what was about to unfold the other gladiator stepped back 

Asprillas smirk in response showed one thing, but her eyes showed another. They were cold and harsh. If anyone knew asprilla, they knew she wasnt a good person by any means. She was cruel, cold, and sometimes evil. But she had to do what had to be done to get these boys in shape.

She glanced over to ferrum. She wanted to see what this man had. If he really did have potential. "You 2 will fight." She said with authority. Strong enough to intimate anyone there. She looked back over to the young man. "To the death."

"What!?" The other one asked. Ferrum had little problem with this. There were some street fights he has had where his opponent would not go down until he injured them past the point of no return. "Very well domina" he tells her. A trainer gets next to her and whispers in her ear "Domina Asprillas is this a wise idea we only have three gladiators in our school to have two of them fight to the death is a very risky decision." 

The Domina showed signs of reaching an agreement. That was rare, coming from even her. So the women closed her eyes and opened them again, with he eyes still on the boy. "very well then..." she understood she was a little bit oer her head, which was still one of her greatest flaws.

She gestured for the trainer next to her. "take this boy and have him clean up the school. I want everything cleaned before dawn the next morning." even though she let him slip this time, she still had to punish him. She couldn't let her boys go unchecked. 

He nodded then went and grabbed the culprit "you heard her trainee let's go you've got work to do." The trainer says as he drags the gladiator in training away. Ferrum calms himself as he was prepared to fight to save his life as he has done time and time again.

Aspilla shook her head in disappointment. What was she going to do? She had very few resources, very few boys to work with. And what she did had, was slowing falling apart from her eyes. What went down a couple minutes ago proof of that.

She tued to Ferrum. "My apologies, young man." she sincerely said with a straight posture and looking as tough as she could. "Sometimes I can get over my head." she hated to admit it, considering she was the ruler of this school. But even leaders weren't meant be perfect. She did strive for it. Not just for herself, but her warriors too. 

"It is fine my domina. Should i get back to training?" He says to her as he stands close to her. He is taller but somehow he feels as though she is the one looking down on him and for some reason he is alright with that.

Aspirlla shook her head. Tere would be plenty of time for Ferrum to train. She wanted to find out more about his skills. "You got much potential, boy." she said. "But You still have a lot to learn." 

She grabbed the cloest sword she can find and tossed it to him, expecting him to catch it. Before Ferrum could understand what was going on, Asprilla took out her own sword. This wasn't going to be a real fight and didn't intend to hurt him in any way. She just wanted to see what he had in him.  She would find out his strengths and weaknesses and she can work with him from there.

Ferrum saw the sword coming and in a blink of an eye he caught it and tried to take a moment to get in his stance. When his domina charged at him he instinctively blocks and moves around using his natural strength and quick reflexes to protect himself. As he is moving his is trying to get his footing  right to get in a proper stance. When he does he uses his strength to knock Asprilla's arm back to give him an opening it isn't exactly the proper technique he was tought but against an opponent of her size it would due. Once she was reflected he puts the gladius to her neck and kicks her leg from under her sending her to the ground and the other trainer runs up. "Alright boy that's enough"

Asprilla lay there in shock and awe. All she could do was blink. About a mniute later after catching her breath, she had no problem getting back to her own too feet. "Well done." she said to Ferrum. That was all she could say. 

While she was embaressed, she also admired him. Ferrum's story and stength reminded her of her own. Like him, she always a fighter, and considered herself the greatest warrior in the school. Until she met the young boy. She must've been getting too old for this. "You are a strong one."

"Thank you domina" he says feeling a little sense of pride after getting praised by what is currently the most important female figure in his life in a way it reminded him of how is mother used to praise his achievements 

Asprilla brushed off the trainer and was walking once again side by side with Ferrum. "I want to talk with You more." she glanced around, there wasn't many people around cosidering that she couldn't afford more warriors and trainers, but she was still paranoid about people listening. And this was important to her. "In private." 

The Domina led the young boy into the hall of the large building. Eventually they reached a locked door and opened to reeal winding steps leading downwad. She never brought anyone down here before so it felt odd to her. She was sure it felt odd for Ferrum too. "We're gonig to be my quarters." she reassured him.