LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*Makes Paper Nametag For Her Desk*

Hello, I am RambleLamb and I am terrible at introducing myself to new people. In the real world I choose to let people come to me for introductions first and try not to drown them in a sea of nonsensical babbling because I'm ridiculously nervous that another human being is using the language words at me. :P In all seriousness, I'm just a weird and silly girl that has an adorable crippling social anxiety and tends to not know when to shut up because of it, hence the alarmingly clever handle I'm sporting here.

Okay, about me: I'm not a normal girl, I have this dark secret, I'm Batman...not really, I actually just like to wear diapers and act like a baby sometimes nbd. Ummm, I'm trying my hand at writing and have chosen this site because of all the positive Yelp reviews and because of the sign out front that reads "No shirt, no shoes, no problem". I hate shoes.

If you hadn't guessed by now, I make jokes when I'm nervous, this is my defense mechanism, along with verbal diarrhea which I guess is my attack mechanism? I'm not sure, but I'm basically a weird Pokemon that nobody wants, I'm Bidoof and if you get that joke we can totes be friends or not, I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head.

This is going so super well, you guys, I'm really surprised at how little I'm messing this up super hard. Yay!

Serious stuff: I've been into diapers and baby play since as far back as I can remember and I did the thing where I stole diapers from siblings and found out I wasn't alone because the internet. I'm a great big nerd that reads comics and watches movies and television to escape my boring normal life. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell and I'm really glad to be here and yeah!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

You forgot to tell them you have a story, A New Life Story, out in the Story Forum, you silly!   Welcome aboard!

I was worried that would be shilling and shilling is wrong. :p Also, the hope was to dazzle everyone with my wonderful wit and whimsy so they'd look deeper into my activities and find the story themselves or, barring that, someone totally awesome and helpful would come along and let them know. :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4610789

Also, also, if you're not careful I'm going to get used to you helping me out around here and then I'll be bugging you all the time about where we keep the scissors and glitter even though I literally just used them a few minutes ago. :p

30 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Hello, I am RambleLamb and I am terrible at introducing myself to new people. In the real world I choose to let people come to me for introductions first and try not to drown them in a sea of nonsensical babbling because I'm ridiculously nervous that another human being is using the language words at me. :P In all seriousness, I'm just a weird and silly girl that has an adorable crippling social anxiety and tends to not know when to shut up because of it, hence the alarmingly clever handle I'm sporting here.

Okay, about me: I'm not a normal girl, I have this dark secret, I'm Batman...not really, I actually just like to wear diapers and act like a baby sometimes nbd. Ummm, I'm trying my hand at writing and have chosen this site because of all the positive Yelp reviews and because of the sign out front that reads "No shirt, no shoes, no problem". I hate shoes.

If you hadn't guessed by now, I make jokes when I'm nervous, this is my defense mechanism, along with verbal diarrhea which I guess is my attack mechanism? I'm not sure, but I'm basically a weird Pokemon that nobody wants, I'm Bidoof and if you get that joke we can totes be friends or not, I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head.

This is going so super well, you guys, I'm really surprised at how little I'm messing this up super hard. Yay!

Serious stuff: I've been into diapers and baby play since as far back as I can remember and I did the thing where I stole diapers from siblings and found out I wasn't alone because the internet. I'm a great big nerd that reads comics and watches movies and television to escape my boring normal life. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell and I'm really glad to be here and yeah!

Welcome aboard RambleLamb!  I can definitely relate to having social anxiety, so no need to be shy.  :).  Anyhow, make yourself at home; this ship is unsinkable!  *hits iceberg*  Err... almost.

Hi and welcome RambleLamb. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Now just slow down, and hurry up! :t61026: LOL. Your intro was great, I enjoyed reading it. Can understand Social anxiety, I sometimes struggle with it. And I don’t know if it’s me, or some people sometimes? Well anyway, you can relax here, it’s all good! I’m sure you will like it here. Okay, so just have fun, and enjoy! :D

Hahaha! Welcome to the site!

Honestly it's amazing how alike we are. I also tend to make jokes to fill space and start rambling when nervous , though in my case I'm just always smiling. Always.

Whatever the case though, welcome to the dailydiapers community, I hope you love it in here! Feel free to be who you wanna be, play with who you wanna play and so on! 

Have a great, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! :)

• Like 1
On 6/7/2018 at 9:23 PM, RambleLamb said:

You get the award for best intro ever :) humor is the best medicine in my opinion, which is my favorite medicine so maybe I am biased lol. What are your favorite comics atm? I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to comics, movies, and fantasy novels myself. Can’t wait to read your story, or hopefully stories. Welcome to the best club on earth. If you ever want someone to proofread or help edit just let me know, English is my second profession  :) 

• Thanks 1

Oh, gosh, I've gone and gotten behind on answering all these lovely welcome messages. Don't think I'm a butt, okay? I'mma rapid fire response this thing, GO!

On 6/7/2018 at 8:58 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Welcome aboard RambleLamb!  I can definitely relate to having social anxiety, so no need to be shy.  :).  Anyhow, make yourself at home; this ship is unsinkable!  *hits iceberg*  Err... almost.

With all the diaper wearing around here, it's no wonder this ship sprung a few leaks!

tenor.gif?itemid=5682152

On 6/7/2018 at 9:22 PM, ssmithdl said:

Ramble on, you crazy diamond!  Excellent intro.  I'm sure your application will be approved.  :)  Welcome aboard! 

gif.png

Even if my application was written in crayon and was mostly just drawings of rainbows and butts?

On 6/7/2018 at 9:42 PM, QueerGirl said:

Welcome! 

Simple and elegant, never change, I love it!

On 6/8/2018 at 4:55 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome RambleLamb. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Now just slow down, and hurry up! :t61026: LOL. Your intro was great, I enjoyed reading it. Can understand Social anxiety, I sometimes struggle with it. And I don’t know if it’s me, or some people sometimes? Well anyway, you can relax here, it’s all good! I’m sure you will like it here. Okay, so just have fun, and enjoy! :D

For me the anxiety comes from what I think people think of me. It's not that I care what they think so much, I really don't, it's that I'm worried I'm being watched and judged for every move I make in public. If I have to bag my own groceries with a line full of people standing behind me, forget it, I'll eat tomorrow, I'm running out of that place with a quickness.

19 hours ago, Infantwish said:

Hahaha! Welcome to the site!

Honestly it's amazing how alike we are. I also tend to make jokes to fill space and start rambling when nervous , though in my case I'm just always smiling. Always.

Whatever the case though, welcome to the dailydiapers community, I hope you love it in here! Feel free to be who you wanna be, play with who you wanna play and so on! 

Have a great, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! :)

HAVE A GREAT WHAT?! I must know! I hope it wasn't "white" because sharks are mad scarifying. Also, what is your little avatar thingy, it's adorable!

15 hours ago, BabyJoseph said:

Welcome to the site 

Consider me welcomed and appreciative!

13 hours ago, Stroller said:

Hi RambleLamb, welcome to the forum.  Keep entertaining us with your posts, please!  Loved your first one.

I'll do my best, but I'm only one girl! As this is the first post of yours I've seen, I loved your first as well. *nod*

1 hour ago, PrincessPansyPad said:

Welcome :) that was an interesting intro. We should be friends. We can send each other long messages about comics, and also discuss how great diapers are.

We can totally talk about comics and be friends as long as we promise not to have our friendship blow up because both of our mom's names is Martha.

33 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

You get the award for best intro ever :) humor is the best medicine in my opinion, which is my favorite medicine so maybe I am biased lol. What are your favorite comics atm? I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to comics, movies, and fantasy novels myself. Can’t wait to read your story, or hopefully stories. Welcome to the best club on earth. If you ever want someone to proofread or help edit just let me know, English is my second profession  :) 

I was really partial to Amoxicillin when I was a kid because it tasted like bubble gum...I may have overshared. My very most favorite comic right now is Saga because it is the best thing that exists in any medium ever....that may be over hyping it but it really is amazing and is my favorite. Also, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel, it's probably quicker if I just say "a lot of things" and move on.

I'm not going to lie, as amazing an offer as that is to proofread and edit my stuff, the idea that someone who's whole thing is words and grammar basically grading my work scares the bugs out of me! I post what I write and take the gamble that someone may read it and find that I have almost no clue what I'm doing when it comes to punctuation and sentence structure and that I'm possibly terrible at writing. If I give something I wrote to you I would freaking out so hard with worry that when you gave it back to me it would be more red marks than anything else and "SEE ME AFTER CLASS >:(" would be stamped on it the blood of all the other terrible writers before me.

^See the humors I made that are very thinly veiled actual fears? hahaha, oh RambleLamb, you card!

In all seriousness, your offer is very sweet and I may at some point, when I've properly medicated myself, take you up on it but for right now it's just too scary a prospect for me.

giphy.gif

I am so sorry for not responding sooner and I hope that you guys still think I'm cool or start thinking I'm cool because I forget to do stuff. You don't even have to think I'm cool, just don't throw stuff at me and I'll be fine. :) :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

5 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

HAVE A GREAT WHAT?! I must know! I hope it wasn't "white" because sharks are mad scarifying. Also, what is your little avatar thingy, it's adorable!

Date_a_live.yoshino.gif.b4a8d50f89e7f7e7d4419de49e64b54a.gif

My brain: Failure! Abort mission! Hide under the bed! We made a typo!

In any case, thank you for the compliment! <3 That adorable lil creature is Yoshino, from the anime Date a Live. Totally recommended ! XD The specific art on my profile pic is an art trade that was made for me on deviantArt during a secret santa event. <3

As for what I meant, and I repeat: I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

749612367_Yoshinothumbsup.gif.d78ad54941989ad50fac65bd0fbc0d40.gif

I don't watch as much anime as I probably should, I'll give Date a Live a look, thanks for the recommendation!

Also, don't hide, you'll miss all the fun! Plus, it's not like my brain is any good at thinky stuff. :P

• Like 1
15 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Oh, gosh, I've gone and gotten behind on answering all these lovely welcome messages. Don't think I'm a butt, okay? I'mma rapid fire response this thing, GO!

With all the diaper wearing around here, it's no wonder this ship sprung a few leaks!

tenor.gif?itemid=5682152

Even if my application was written in crayon and was mostly just drawings of rainbows and butts?

Simple and elegant, never change, I love it!

For me the anxiety comes from what I think people think of me. It's not that I care what they think so much, I really don't, it's that I'm worried I'm being watched and judged for every move I make in public. If I have to bag my own groceries with a line full of people standing behind me, forget it, I'll eat tomorrow, I'm running out of that place with a quickness.

Consider me welcomed and appreciative!

I'll do my best, but I'm only one girl! As this is the first post of yours I've seen, I loved your first as well. *nod*

We can totally talk about comics and be friends as long as we promise not to have our friendship blow up because both of our mom's names is Martha.

I was really partial to Amoxicillin when I was a kid because it tasted like bubble gum...I may have overshared. My very most favorite comic right now is Saga because it is the best thing that exists in any medium ever....that may be over hyping it but it really is amazing and is my favorite. Also, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel, it's probably quicker if I just say "a lot of things" and move on.

I'm not going to lie, as amazing an offer as that is to proofread and edit my stuff, the idea that someone who's whole thing is words and grammar basically grading my work scares the bugs out of me! I post what I write and take the gamble that someone may read it and find that I have almost no clue what I'm doing when it comes to punctuation and sentence structure and that I'm possibly terrible at writing. If I give something I wrote to you I would freaking out so hard with worry that when you gave it back to me it would be more red marks than anything else and "SEE ME AFTER CLASS >:(" would be stamped on it the blood of all the other terrible writers before me.

^See the humors I made that are very thinly veiled actual fears? hahaha, oh RambleLamb, you card!

In all seriousness, your offer is very sweet and I may at some point, when I've properly medicated myself, take you up on it but for right now it's just too scary a prospect for me.

giphy.gif

I am so sorry for not responding sooner and I hope that you guys still think I'm cool or start thinking I'm cool because I forget to do stuff. You don't even have to think I'm cool, just don't throw stuff at me and I'll be fine. :) :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

No worries :) I understand. I share your worries and concerns myself, probably why I have not posted any of my stories lol, that and I work 3 Jobs and never seem to have any time to myself. I still have not had a chance to read your story yet but I promise I am going to 

16 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

I don't watch as much anime as I probably should, I'll give Date a Live a look, thanks for the recommendation!

Also, don't hide, you'll miss all the fun! Plus, it's not like my brain is any good at thinky stuff. :P

No problem! Date a Live has been one of my favorites for a while (though nothing can supplant re:creators for me XD)

Ah, don't worry about the thinky stuff little one. You're plenty adorable and that's enough :)

3 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

No worries :) I understand. I share your worries and concerns myself, probably why I have not posted any of my stories lol, that and I work 3 Jobs and never seem to have any time to myself. I still have not had a chance to read your story yet but I promise I am going to 

If time is limited don't waste any of it on my story, there's better things to read for sure. My story is really just smut with enough character development to make it seem more lofty but we all know what's going on...sex stuff, that's what's going on, I remembered you hadn't read any of it yet and thought vagueness might be rude.

2 hours ago, Infantwish said:

No problem! Date a Live has been one of my favorites for a while (though nothing can supplant re:creators for me XD)

Ah, don't worry about the thinky stuff little one. You're plenty adorable and that's enough :)

tenor.gif?itemid=5219633

"Adorable" is reserved for baby animals and an old couple holding hands, I'm really more "awkward", you're sweet to say so though, but keep the blushy complimenting to a minimum...OR ELSE! (There isn't a skull emoji but that goes there) :)

4 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

If time is limited don't waste any of it on my story, there's better things to read for sure. My story is really just smut with enough character development to make it seem more lofty but we all know what's going on...sex stuff, that's what's going on, I remembered you hadn't read any of it yet and thought vagueness might be rude.

tenor.gif?itemid=5219633

"Adorable" is reserved for baby animals and an old couple holding hands, I'm really more "awkward", you're sweet to say so though, but keep the blushy complimenting to a minimum...OR ELSE! (There isn't a skull emoji but that goes there) :)

1668167090_sorrysquid.gif.a32ada10b717518c2b6b97053dbe4b2d.gif

5 minutes ago, Infantwish said:

1668167090_sorrysquid.gif.a32ada10b717518c2b6b97053dbe4b2d.gif

No need to be sorry, I was mostly teasing. I get all squirmy and uncomfortable when people say nice things about me, it's my problem not yours. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Randall lamb but I'm sorry if I mis pronounce that I just thought I'd say Hi I'm new here and I'm just kind of trying C Hi everybody because I don't get a chance interact at all it's really any other IPL's being the fact I live in English Alaska and well has the improbi imagine that type of thing you know is a very well done it because it's not just com No I just thought I'd try and say hello if you can't tell I know gaijin start a lot of people because in general just because I'm so dumb I slayed all time up to my problem yours Amy arm while ya just wants a high am a hope hope you have a good night never a some dorky it's just because I mericus this is all new to me and I Alma how the night

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 9:23 PM, RambleLamb said:

Queer geeky poppunk spectrum chic feels so much of this. Like massive relates.

p.s. like your profile pic.

• Thanks 1