LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Put diaper on, need to do #2

Sucks to put on a diaper and suddenly you have to do #2 and it happens often for some reason

I work a whole day, come home, undress and take a shower, put on a diaper and within an hour...

Yeah, and I don’t like to mess my diaper until it has been thoroughly soaked. I feel like I am wasting a diaper if I just poop in it right off the bat. I like to have it pretty well wet in before I mess. I just got me a case of Peek-Boo Abu’s and it feels:smiley-baby-boy: like it’s going to take a while to thoroughly soak this diaper!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, baby-dandan said:

Yeah, and I don’t like to mess my diaper until it has been thoroughly soaked. I feel like I am wasting a diaper if I just poop in it right off the bat. I like to have it pretty well wet in before I mess. I just got me a case of Peek-Boo Abu’s and it feels:smiley-baby-boy: like it’s going to take a while to thoroughly soak this diaper!

I feel the same, without getting a diaper thoroughly wet it feels like a waste, but I also dont like to just wet either; really doing both feels like a complete experience.

I have on occasion quickly changed out of a soaked diaper when I feel the need to go poop just so I can stay in a messy diaper longer. 

But I do know the feeling of putting on a fresh clean diaper after a shower and moments later needing to go. I get upset when this happens only because I just waisted a shower and will need to take another in a few hours. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 6:36 PM, Dubious said:

I don't do #2 in diaper and mostly its easy to pull down diaper and back up again

That's what I do too.  Slip it down like undies, do my business than pull it back up.  Also helps if you use reasonable tabs.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2018 at 6:36 PM, Dubious said:

I don't do #2 in diaper and mostly its easy to pull down diaper and back up again

Same here, it is a bit difficult but I manage. That is what a 5 year old girl in diapers would do anyway

Developing an Interest in using diapers is new to me & I hadn't considered this problem. People who enjoy doing one thing or another in their pants usually get around the problem by pulling back one area or another & going to the toilet with their pants on, which would be a difficult procedure in thickly padded nappies. The technique would probably be feasible if you put on something like AB potty training pants or adult padded urinary incontinence pants instead of diapers. Perhaps not be the same for you. If you don't like doing #2's in your diaper looks like the only way around the situation would be to take it off. do your business using the toilet & then put them back on again. I'm the opposite so I take my pants down to wee then put them on again.  As long as I'm relaxed & go easy I find I can manage this ok. Not sure how easy it would be the other way round though... Another approach might be to try varying your meal times if its practical, or maybe have a coffee as soon as you get in to see if you could alter the time of day you need to do your #2.

I'm kinda indifferent. I have a diaper cover that does a really good job at locking in smells and retaining moisture. As most of my BMs are soft this can make for a mess. The diaper cover however has allowed me to fill up a diaper with number 2 at any stage of wearing, and then pee in it as I need to. That being said, my diaper cover does have its limits, and I have definitely exceeded them before by accident. 

On 6/7/2018 at 4:02 PM, Dubious said:

Sucks to put on a diaper and suddenly you have to do #2 and it happens often for some reason

I work a whole day, come home, undress and take a shower, put on a diaper and within an hour...

Just wait a couple of hours before you bath so you can clean up everything at once.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:58 AM, gbw_dl said:

I'm kinda indifferent. I have a diaper cover that does a really good job at locking in smells and retaining moisture. As most of my BMs are soft this can make for a mess. The diaper cover however has allowed me to fill up a diaper with number 2 at any stage of wearing, and then pee in it as I need to. That being said, my diaper cover does have its limits, and I have definitely exceeded them before by accident. 

Were can i get a pair of rubber pants like that?

On 6/25/2018 at 4:58 AM, gbw_dl said:

22 hours ago, Eddiesaucier said:

Hey Eddie, it's just the Sani-Pant cover that I use. I've had such good luck with mine. I messed myself once while wearing it when my roommate was home. I didnt realize he was home until I came out of my room and went upstairs to get something to drink. When I went back downstairs I ran to my room to grab my towel and hit the shower to clean up really quick. My roommate only commented on the smell after I took everything off, and I played it off as if I had a smelly poo in the toilet. It was a pretty smelly one too, and it never stunk until I took everything off.

Most of my life it was one poop per day, early after waking. Now it's usually evenings too. I wear pull-ups when I'm near home. Originally that was for economy but I'm finding it handy for things like this too. I think of them as being 'training pants', but in reverse of the usual way :D The only control I want or need is for pooping; they're here for accidents.

Bettypooh

On 6/26/2018 at 9:53 PM, Eddiesaucier said:

Look up "Kinky Diapers";  expensive but excellent if you ask for them to be chlorinated.