LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sharing needs

Well some know I have gone 24/7. It has been a little over a month. So I don’t want to feel greedy. But I have been married over 2 years and feel no need for sex. Yes I do take care of my wife’s needs even though it is not something I want. I understand that you have to give more than you receive. But I feel that the wife should help with my needs. I’m not asking for all the time taking care of me . 

I’m scared that feelings are looking elsewhere for what I want. But getting her to understand is the hard part. She has seen me binge and purge for years so this is not new. So bless her heart she likes to drink and get a little nasty at me. We have addressed this issue before going back to Diapers and she apologized and said she won’t do it again. But we all know the memories never leave. 

So I ask for advice on how I can get her more involved with my needs as I give her the needs she wants. Is this possible for her or am I fooling myself. I love her and will always love her but I have one chance in this world and need some things also. 

Thanks 

I feel ya buddy. I haven't had much desire to have sex either maybe my age or getting a girl preggers is scary in of itself. I wouldn't leave my girl because she won't fufill my fantasies or change me. She puts up with me alot and is always there. That's more than I could have asked for in a vanilla relationship. It's hard to say what you really should do in your life. If you feel she's not the one or she's not making you happy in the bedroom is tough but you gotta figure out what worth it no one here can tell you that. I'm happy in my relationship but I do wish I could be taken care of or changed.

4 hours ago, willowbaby said:

Well some know I have gone 24/7. It has been a little over a month. So I don’t want to feel greedy. But I have been married over 2 years and feel no need for sex. Yes I do take care of my wife’s needs even though it is not something I want. I understand that you have to give more than you receive. But I feel that the wife should help with my needs. I’m not asking for all the time taking care of me . 

I’m scared that feelings are looking elsewhere for what I want. But getting her to understand is the hard part. She has seen me binge and purge for years so this is not new. So bless her heart she likes to drink and get a little nasty at me. We have addressed this issue before going back to Diapers and she apologized and said she won’t do it again. But we all know the memories never leave. 

So I ask for advice on how I can get her more involved with my needs as I give her the needs she wants. Is this possible for her or am I fooling myself. I love her and will always love her but I have one chance in this world and need some things also. 

Thanks 

I understand your situation as I have been in and out of similar situations with my wife during our eight years of marriage.  My wife found my need for diapers sexually unattractive and at times left her extremely sexually frustrated.  She wanted a man to satisfy her needs not a sissy in a wet, pink diaper.

All I can say is feelings change over time.  As relationships grow l have found that real love finds a way.  I am now in diapers permanently but had I chosen this at the beginning of my marriage my wife would have certainately left me.  Through communication and even constructive fighting her unwavering love found a way for her to accept me unconditionally, diapered all the time or not.

Woman are simply not programmed by nature to be a Mommy to their significant others.  Diapers are for their children not for lovers.  Because of this I feel it is hard for some woman to understand our desires for diapers.  Unless you are married to an ABDL wife she has no understanding of how strong your need or desires for diapers are and it is almost impossible for her to relate.  It is up to you to communicate your diapered desires and explain to her that her being involved is an integral part of the whole dynamics of your desires.

I have found with my wife the most involved she was being my "Mommy" was when she had a sexual relationship with her ex-boyfriend.  She was extremely sexually satified and somehow that made her in a more playful mood to put her lil girl in diapers.  Of course I am not suggesting this for your marriage I am simply stating this was what worked for us.

Once her sexual realtionship ended she slowly began being involved less and less.  Now she barely even diapers me.  I do accept this though.  Do I want her more involved, absolutely.  But I also understand why she is not.  The way I look at it is I wanted to wear diapers permanently and she accepted that.  That is enough for me to be happy.

Only you know your wife and marriage.  I will encourage you to find a way to help her to understand your need for her to be involved.  Do understsnd you and I are one of the lucky ones because in reality not many wives accept their men in diapers 24/7.   

• Like 1

You have actively and radically changed the terms of the marriage agreement unilaterally. What is in it for her and what can she look ahead to going forward?

I suspect that as ABDL, it is hard for us to comprehend the magnitude of what we are asking of our non-ABDL partners, even if our request arises from emotional imperatives that are not necessarily of our choosing either.

Was 24x7 something she happily signed up for or something you’ve kind of imposed on her?  What does she say?

Well a lot of good advice... Back in 1995,6 months before we got married I played the bed wetting card. She didn’t waver a bit. Of course soon she found out it wasn’t bed wetting do to my embarrassment of purge and binge. And this went on for 20 years. I also battled a drug addiction to pain pills at the same time.( A copping mechanism) 

Well she was a drinker and me a pill popper. Our arguments would get bad and she would bring diapers in very negatively. So you know it I would throw out all the stuff. I can stop! Not ... 

Fast forward to a couple years ago and while cleaning up I also met a Woman in Canada on a Recovering website. So I talked to her. Yes I understand that was not a good idea. Well as we got to know each other over text and talking. I let out this side of me to her. She took it so cool because her cousin has lived as a baby all her life. She lives at home in her late 20’s still diapered. So she kinda understood me and encouraged me because of her cousin it was easier for her. This woman would always comment on wanting to see a picture of my diapered butt every day. She could tell when I was wearing and when I wasn’t from my tone of voice. Well the wife caught me and I had to stop talking to her as I should out of respect for my wife. Fast forward to a month or so ago and I sat the wife down.

Told her it’s not going to stop and I want to wear them. Of course she said only at home and I said all the time. Well she has taken it on the cheek other than the little things. 

So did she sign up for it with marriage, kinda.... She still wants sex every night so that aspect didn’t change. And looking forward she has a calm relaxed husband that is very happy except for needing just a little participation. Love her till death do us part. We all know there is more than just wearing and there are others out there that could and would fill the needs. Like I said I fill her every need.

7 hours ago, willowbaby said:

Well a lot of good advice... Back in 1995,6 months before we got married I played the bed wetting card. She didn’t waver a bit. Of course soon she found out it wasn’t bed wetting do to my embarrassment of purge and binge. And this went on for 20 years. I also battled a drug addiction to pain pills at the same time.( A copping mechanism) 

Well she was a drinker and me a pill popper. Our arguments would get bad and she would bring diapers in very negatively. So you know it I would throw out all the stuff. I can stop! Not ... 

Fast forward to a couple years ago and while cleaning up I also met a Woman in Canada on a Recovering website. So I talked to her. Yes I understand that was not a good idea. Well as we got to know each other over text and talking. I let out this side of me to her. She took it so cool because her cousin has lived as a baby all her life. She lives at home in her late 20’s still diapered. So she kinda understood me and encouraged me because of her cousin it was easier for her. This woman would always comment on wanting to see a picture of my diapered butt every day. She could tell when I was wearing and when I wasn’t from my tone of voice. Well the wife caught me and I had to stop talking to her as I should out of respect for my wife. Fast forward to a month or so ago and I sat the wife down.

Told her it’s not going to stop and I want to wear them. Of course she said only at home and I said all the time. Well she has taken it on the cheek other than the little things. 

So did she sign up for it with marriage, kinda.... She still wants sex every night so that aspect didn’t change. And looking forward she has a calm relaxed husband that is very happy except for needing just a little participation. Love her till death do us part. We all know there is more than just wearing and there are others out there that could and would fill the needs. Like I said I fill her every need.

Sometimes wearing diapers permanently can benifit a relationship.  My wife has said over and over she actually perfers me in diapers because I am a more happy and loving being.  We both agree wearing diapers permanently has dramatically improved our marriage minus the sexual incompatibility of course. 

Have you tried talking to her?  Is she just not wanting to participate or does she not know you desire her to play along?  Clearly your relationship has the most important factor that you love one another.  

Willowbaby, your OP says things well- perhaps showing it (or using those words) would do good at getting an understanding going. From there some form of agreement might be reached.  You can't often get everything you want, but getting enough of it is always a win.

Bettypooh