LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wonking in Plastic!

14 hours ago, oznl said:

Now I'm wondering just what Willy Wonka was really about...

Maybe I shouldn't state the obvious, but didn't he wonk his willy in unbelievably great vinyl? They don't call it "french silk" for nothing! Now I'm hot and bothered. Have to take care of that.

• Like 1

It is "French Satin". The idea behind that, in the late 1940's early '50's was to make it sound like a real premium material. I mean what comes to mind when you hear "satin" other than a premium material and "French" just ups the ante. It also was used to mislead a little girl who did not want to be put in "rubber panties". she was told that it was "French satin". It was also called "Taffe-Teen", "RoseEtte" and "FlowerPetal". This was from a time when it was being used to make window curtains and even bedspreads. Less enticing names were "Dura-Pruf" and "Easy Kare": and this was just in southern New England alone. This comes from a time when you had many regional and semi-local manufacturing companies and each wanted to put their "brand" on the materials they used. In the late 1940's Empire called it "Koroseal" and later "Wattaseal". When I was little, most persons called it "rubber" since that was what it feels most like and was used in place of for several items

• Like 1
On 6/8/2018 at 3:23 AM, oznl said:

Now I'm wondering just what Willy Wonka was really about...

Not forgetting his chocolate factory LOL!!.. I guess you're thinking along similar lines about Little Red Red Riding Hood? 

7 hours ago, PP Rebel said:

Not forgetting his chocolate factory LOL!!.. I guess you're thinking along similar lines about Little Red Red Riding Hood? 

Ah, not so sure. Please elaborate as I must be extremely dense...

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ppdude said:

Ah, not so sure. Please elaborate as I must be extremely dense...

Good question ppdude my reply to Onzl was rather cryptic & related to some shared interests. Not sure how much detail you want/need me to go into but here goes & apologies if a lot of this you know already.

Its fairly common knowledge a lot of popular children's tales have double meanings & connotations which young children aren't aware ( innuendo, double entendre, puns.etc).

At one level if its a family show then you have to keep both the adults & the kids entertained at the same time. For example, I recall seeing a Christmas Pantomime on the telly in which a gay camp comic with stage name Julian Cleary (Queer-He LOL!!) was playing the part of a cat wearing a silly costume standing up. There was a running joke .. whenever the cat was introduced to a new member of the cast he got asked: “shouldn't you be on all fours?”. This has both an innocent meaning which the young kids got about cats walking on 4 legs & humans on 2 but at the same time was a reference to gay sex positions which members of the cast + adults & some of the older kids in the audience got. Some of the younger children were no doubt left wondering why their parents & older brothers & sisters found it so funny with some whispering going on between the kids to explain it to each other !!

This practice of double meanings is also used in the adult world to get around censorship & possibility of being sued for libel. Having a double 'hidden' meaning particularly relating to references to drugs & sex & insinuations about what prominent people are up to can be used to exploit to loopholes in the law & deny intent. There are often 'in-jokes' because the children's writer is basing characters on acquaintances or prominent people & making fun of them, with reference to aspects of their life which are scandalous or illicit. For instance, its claimed the author Lewis Carroll who wrote Alice in Wonderland & was part of a hedonistic & bohemian social circle. His characters are based on members of this circle. For example, the White Rabbit & Cheshire Cat were drugs fiends he knew & the Queen of Hearts (Off with their heads LOL!!) was based on a domineering transvestite.

At a deeper level, people ask questions about whether there isn't sometimes a more complete hidden narrative or coded message in stories & other documents rather than just a succession of gags. For example the film the Da Vinci Code. This can be claimed to have been put there deliberately, for example, secret society initiatives, messages about hidden treasures, etc.etc.

Some psychoanalysts go a step further claiming it's subconscious & the author is using dream images or is carrying repressed secrets which at one level they need to share with others but at another level are repressing. If you want to go into this in more depth I found reading 'The Forgotten Language' by Eric Fromm really interesting. Although it's quite an old book now & probably better more recent stuff available perhaps even somewhere on YouTube? One example Fromm gives is the tale of Little Red Riding Hood which summons up the image of a little girl in a red cape, But Little Red Riding Hood was also a slang term used to describe the vagina of a young woman whose menstrual cycles have started. So its claimed there's a hidden narrative in which the girl is told she needs to find her way to Grandma in the forest, who is a fountain of inherited knowledge, wisdom & experience, for help & advice on sexual matters & her coming of age. Keeping her bottle sealed & intact on the way is allegedly a reference to sexual penetration of her hymen. But she's also set to encounter the devious predatory wolf who wants to eat her up.

All this hidden narrative interpretation stuff can get bewildering because if we decide the authors can put unconscious meanings into their stories then we can do the same by giving them meanings which aren't really there because we need to satisfy our own inner psychological needs. Sometimes referred to as projection. This topic often comes up in debates about conspiracy theories. See for example discussions about Stanly Kubrick films particularly 'The Shining' & sequences in the film with visual imagery which have references to Apollo & the Moon Landings.

Back to Roald Dahl, whom I'm no expert on & Onzl's exclamation 'Now I'm wondering just what Willy Wonka was really about?' The name Willy Wonka is bit odd isn't it. Willy is a common slang for a guys penis. Is Wonka an intended pun for Wanker? Or is it a pun on Wonky used in slang to describe someone bent, odd & possibly perverted. Or even a combination of the 2?  Also 'chocolate factory' is slang for arsehole & pooping sometimes employed by people with related interests. And some of the other terms have double meanings such as Fudge Pump(er) which in slang describes a sleazy dominant guy who goes in for anal sex.

There's a whole load of stuff around about candy & hidden references to phallic symbols, drugs & sex. Things which are tempting, particularly to kids, but can also be addictive & sickening, Early in the last century Candy sticks were used as a slang reference for cocaine which came in stick form which was also claimed to improve sexual stamina. For an example listen to Mississippi John Hurt's song. 'Candy Man Blues' which is pretty explicit. There's also a folk song 'The Big Rock Candy Mountain' which Berl Ives, Harry McClintock & others recorded. A song regarded as suitable for children about a wonderful mythical land where handouts grow on bushes & there ain't no wind Rain or Snow where Hobo's want to head for to spend the winter. But its also been claimed some hoboes were pedophiles who'd been railroaded out of their homes & tried to tempt children to come along with them. Once I was told this some of the symbolism in the song took on a distinctly sinister turn.

Back to Willy Wonka & his factory again. On the surface, he's presented as a likable moralistic eccentric & the story delights children. But he's also got a sinister side. He peddles stuff which makes people sick, fat & rots their teeth. He sacked all the workers in his factory & has replaced them all by migrant Oompa Loompa's from Africa & callously disposes of the more obnoxious children with "Golden Tickets" in a criminal manner.

Now just in case, you're thinking did Roald Dahl go in for sexual stuff? Take a look at his adult stories like those in 'Switch Bitch' & 'My Uncle Oswald' In fact Willy Wonka's latest invention is a lickable wallpaper which enables you to taste fruits when you lick the wall.”Lick an orange it tastes like an Orange...The strawberries tastes like strawberries! The snozzberries taste like snozzberries” So what's a snozzberry? In My Uncle Oswald, it's the name one of the characters Yasmin Howcomely gives for guys penises.

Of ccourse, all these possible different meanings & interpretations can fascinate us & mean the stories we 1st hear as children can stay in our minds & give us things to think about for the rest of our lives. So perhaps deliberate ambiguities which keep us guessing & inspire debate, are part of the success formula. Maybe we each have to discover our own personal meanings to our lives & stories have the power to puzzle us, inspire us & help us to work things out for ourselves? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2018 at 6:32 PM, foreverdl said:

I Love a really soft smooth plastic to play on :D

How about to play IN?

Should not the title of this thread be "wAnking..."

• Like 1
On 6/17/2018 at 12:43 PM, PP Rebel said:
Good question ppdude my reply to Onzl was rather cryptic & related to some shared interests. Not sure how much detail you want/need me to go into but here goes & apologies if a lot of this you know already.

Its fairly common knowledge a lot of popular children's tales have double meanings & connotations which young children aren't aware ( innuendo, double entendre, puns.etc).

At one level if its a family show then you have to keep both the adults & the kids entertained at the same time. For example, I recall seeing a Christmas Pantomime on the telly in which a gay camp comic with stage name Julian Cleary (Queer-He LOL!!) was playing the part of a cat wearing a silly costume standing up. There was a running joke .. whenever the cat was introduced to a new member of the cast he got asked: “shouldn't you be on all fours?”. This has both an innocent meaning which the young kids got about cats walking on 4 legs & humans on 2 but at the same time was a reference to gay sex positions which members of the cast + adults & some of the older kids in the audience got. Some of the younger children were no doubt left wondering why their parents & older brothers & sisters found it so funny with some whispering going on between the kids to explain it to each other !!

This practice of double meanings is also used in the adult world to get around censorship & possibility of being sued for libel. Having a double 'hidden' meaning particularly relating to references to drugs & sex & insinuations about what prominent people are up to can be used to exploit to loopholes in the law & deny intent. There are often 'in-jokes' because the children's writer is basing characters on acquaintances or prominent people & making fun of them, with reference to aspects of their life which are scandalous or illicit. For instance, its claimed the author Lewis Carroll who wrote Alice in Wonderland & was part of a hedonistic & bohemian social circle. His characters are based on members of this circle. For example, the White Rabbit & Cheshire Cat were drugs fiends he knew & the Queen of Hearts (Off with their heads LOL!!) was based on a domineering transvestite.

At a deeper level, people ask questions about whether there isn't sometimes a more complete hidden narrative or coded message in stories & other documents rather than just a succession of gags. For example the film the Da Vinci Code. This can be claimed to have been put there deliberately, for example, secret society initiatives, messages about hidden treasures, etc.etc.

Some psychoanalysts go a step further claiming it's subconscious & the author is using dream images or is carrying repressed secrets which at one level they need to share with others but at another level are repressing. If you want to go into this in more depth I found reading 'The Forgotten Language' by Eric Fromm really interesting. Although it's quite an old book now & probably better more recent stuff available perhaps even somewhere on YouTube? One example Fromm gives is the tale of Little Red Riding Hood which summons up the image of a little girl in a red cape, But Little Red Riding Hood was also a slang term used to describe the vagina of a young woman whose menstrual cycles have started. So its claimed there's a hidden narrative in which the girl is told she needs to find her way to Grandma in the forest, who is a fountain of inherited knowledge, wisdom & experience, for help & advice on sexual matters & her coming of age. Keeping her bottle sealed & intact on the way is allegedly a reference to sexual penetration of her hymen. But she's also set to encounter the devious predatory wolf who wants to eat her up.

All this hidden narrative interpretation stuff can get bewildering because if we decide the authors can put unconscious meanings into their stories then we can do the same by giving them meanings which aren't really there because we need to satisfy our own inner psychological needs. Sometimes referred to as projection. This topic often comes up in debates about conspiracy theories. See for example discussions about Stanly Kubrick films particularly 'The Shining' & sequences in the film with visual imagery which have references to Apollo & the Moon Landings.

Back to Roald Dahl, whom I'm no expert on & Onzl's exclamation 'Now I'm wondering just what Willy Wonka was really about?' The name Willy Wonka is bit odd isn't it. Willy is a common slang for a guys penis. Is Wonka an intended pun for Wanker? Or is it a pun on Wonky used in slang to describe someone bent, odd & possibly perverted. Or even a combination of the 2?  Also 'chocolate factory' is slang for arsehole & pooping sometimes employed by people with related interests. And some of the other terms have double meanings such as Fudge Pump(er) which in slang describes a sleazy dominant guy who goes in for anal sex.

There's a whole load of stuff around about candy & hidden references to phallic symbols, drugs & sex. Things which are tempting, particularly to kids, but can also be addictive & sickening, Early in the last century Candy sticks were used as a slang reference for cocaine which came in stick form which was also claimed to improve sexual stamina. For an example listen to Mississippi John Hurt's song. 'Candy Man Blues' which is pretty explicit. There's also a folk song 'The Big Rock Candy Mountain' which Berl Ives, Harry McClintock & others recorded. A song regarded as suitable for children about a wonderful mythical land where handouts grow on bushes & there ain't no wind Rain or Snow where Hobo's want to head for to spend the winter. But its also been claimed some hoboes were pedophiles who'd been railroaded out of their homes & tried to tempt children to come along with them. Once I was told this some of the symbolism in the song took on a distinctly sinister turn.

Back to Willy Wonka & his factory again. On the surface, he's presented as a likable moralistic eccentric & the story delights children. But he's also got a sinister side. He peddles stuff which makes people sick, fat & rots their teeth. He sacked all the workers in his factory & has replaced them all by migrant Oompa Loompa's from Africa & callously disposes of the more obnoxious children with "Golden Tickets" in a criminal manner.

Now just in case, you're thinking did Roald Dahl go in for sexual stuff? Take a look at his adult stories like those in 'Switch Bitch' & 'My Uncle Oswald' In fact Willy Wonka's latest invention is a lickable wallpaper which enables you to taste fruits when you lick the wall.”Lick an orange it tastes like an Orange...The strawberries tastes like strawberries! The snozzberries taste like snozzberries” So what's a snozzberry? In My Uncle Oswald, it's the name one of the characters Yasmin Howcomely gives for guys penises.

Of ccourse, all these possible different meanings & interpretations can fascinate us & mean the stories we 1st hear as children can stay in our minds & give us things to think about for the rest of our lives. So perhaps deliberate ambiguities which keep us guessing & inspire debate, are part of the success formula. Maybe we each have to discover our own personal meanings to our lives & stories have the power to puzzle us, inspire us & help us to work things out for ourselves? 

So are you telling us that "rubber panties" could really be "reb 'er panties"? Now THAT is s stretch

• Haha 1

If you have a nice soft sheet of plastic, put it over top of a mattress and let the water sports start lay on your stomach and let the pee flow out.Thats why my comment was to play on the plastic.  Its fun and sexual alone. But even more fun to share with someone, just have plenty of bath towels laying beside the bed, or a floor you don't mind getting wet. To have a partner to play with on a nice piece of plastic,,,,,,,, and plenty of pee ,,,,,,Its Heaven:D

There was a discussion of the sexual aspect of "Willy Wonka". Given the title of this and what "willy" is another name for. Ya Think?

I have a lot of fun squishing. I put on a diaper, mess a little bit and a little pee never hurt then I sit on a stable surface and scoot back and forth really slow, moving my legs out and in and the diaper does the wonking. Lol 

I call it a diaper ride! Giddy up there little huggies!