LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone I’m a 21 year old girl and I’ve known my boyfriend for a little over a year. I’m very much a diaper girl. I love the feeling of diapers, I love wearing them, but I’m also really into age play and humilation. My boyfriend has admitted that he likes to baby me which made me really excited. We already experiment with a bit of dominant/submissive power dynamics but I really want him to force me into a diaper and force me to wear diapers around him and even wear and use them when we go out. I love the idea of him forcing me to use my diapers, punishing with spankings when I refuse, and even exposing me a little in public. He already calls me his baby girl, but I really want to take this to the next level. Help please! <3

• Like 1

Well, generally the best way to get something out of someone is to frame it in a way that adresses what they like and who they are.

So, what does your boyfriend like?

Are they a very dominant-oriented person? 

Are they into roleplay?

Answering these questions may hopefully bring some clarity to how to tackle the matter :)

I would suggest you check out Dream A Little podcast. You can google it or find it in the apple podcast app.  It's from a Little Girl, LO, who's been in your shoes.  I'm sure you will find some tips from her interviews and conversations on how to open up to your boyfriend.  It's all about communication.  Good luck! :) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Have you thought of just asking him?

Tell him what you want, negotiate out a contract beforehand. The submissive person is the one in control of a D/S relationship, whether there is ageplay involved or not.

Talk it out with your boyfriend, let him know what you want and desire. Tell him, how much it would mean to you. In speaking with him, you need to also listen to him. Hear what he has to say, and what he would like. Maybe, there’s something he would like from you? And then, maybe you both could negotiate, one pleasing the others desires, and taking turns. The bottom line, talk to each other, and listen to each other.  

• Like 1
13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Have you thought of just asking him?

I'm scared that might be crossing a line and he may find the idea too weird or that it would turn him off

13 hours ago, Infantwish said:

Well, generally the best way to get something out of someone is to frame it in a way that adresses what they like and who they are.

So, what does your boyfriend like?

Are they a very dominant-oriented person? 

Are they into roleplay?

Answering these questions may hopefully bring some clarity to how to tackle the matter :)

Yeah he loves being the dominant partner when it comes to our sex life and he likes being in control. The extent of the roleplay we've done is telling me I'm a naughty girl that needs to be punished and calling me his baby girl. I just don't know if the diaper thing would be too much for him and am scared to ask

13 hours ago, NappyNeil said:

Does your bf know how much you enjoy wearing diapers?

No I'm scared to tell him. I don't want him to think that's too weird or unususal

10 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Shortest Rusty reply ever!!!

I'm scared he'll be turned off or think the idea is too strange

6 minutes ago, Diaperhumiliationgirl said:

Yeah he loves being the dominant partner when it comes to our sex life and he likes being in control. The extent of the roleplay we've done is telling me I'm a naughty girl that needs to be punished and calling me his baby girl. I just don't know if the diaper thing would be too much for him and am scared to ask

Well, try framing it as another thing he can control about you. Don't worry it should go fine :)

• Like 1

Diaper Humiliation Girl, I am 53 and have had bladder problems my entire life. I reverted to bedwetting at puberty and lost the rest of my bladder control at age 21. Back then I made no secret that I needed diapers. My boyfriends accepted my diapers. Then I knew nothing about ABDL. I was uded to changing my own diapers and never asked a boyfriend to change my diaper.

My kink was getting spanked. After age 15 I never would consider a boyfriend who did not spank me as part of foreplay.

When I was 26 I discovered the joys of AB play. At that time I did not have a steady boyfriend. The men I dated knew I expected to be spanked. After I got into AB I stopped dating men who either would not change my diaper or did so badly.

Several months after I discovered AB I still could get by without a diapers for 4 hours so long as I drank nothing. One Saturday evening I attended an adult spanking party wearing ordinary panties but with a couple of disposables in my purse. At that party I met Don Davis. His first wife had died a coiple of years befoe that. I never had met her, but I knew she had been a high profile big baby girl. They had been active in the adult spanking scene. At the party where I met Don I first asked him to spank me. Don proved to be an ideal romantic spanker.

After he spanked me the first time I told him I needed to use the toilet and that I would be putting on a diaper. Don did not run away. When I returned to our table wearing a disposable under my dress Don told me that he had not gone looking for another big baby girl, but he would have no problem changing my diaper when I wanted that. When the spanking party broke up about 4 AM we went to an all-night deli. Eventually my diaper needed changing. I had been wearing it for 5 hours. That time Don volunteered to change me.

That deli had a handicap unisex restroom. We both knew that restroom had an adult changing table. Don proved to be very talented changing my diaper. We have been a couple ever since. We married a few months later, in October 1991. Don still spanks me during foreplay, and he spanks me harder when I am naughty. I spank Don when he is naughty. He is older than me, so for a few years Don has also needed diapers. I diaper him for bed and he diapers me.

In your case I strongly encourage you to use your words to tell your boyfriend what will make you happy. If you are like me, finding that actually asking for a specific spanking spoils the romance, tell him that you trust him to spank you when he feels you are being naughty. Then only be naughty around him when you want to be spanked. Tell him that you would like him to change your diapers, but that you will still love him even if actually changing you makes him uncomfortable. Perhaps try asking him to watch as you change yourself. That was how my youngest sister, also urinary incontinent, started her future husband changing her.

Best wishes to you both.

Talk to him!  It's awkward, yes, but has to happen.  My long-time boyfriend of 10 years accidentally stumbled upon my diapers and didn't want to bring it up (Because he didn't want it to sound like he was digging through my things: He was trying to find a belt he lost.  I totally see why he thought it might be in that spot.)

It was awkward, but we worked through it .  Boundaries, expectations, and room for growth.  Feel free to message me if you have any questions, I can't think what else to add off the top of my head to this post.

So, he already knows you like wearing diapers? Does he know you like using them?  If not, you could make sure you're with him when he knows you're wearing one and say "OMG, I have to pee sooo badly!!!"  If he responds with "why don't you pee in your diaper?" then he just opened the door. If he doesn't suggest peeing in them, you could always follow up with "Dare me to pee in my diaper?" I'm assuming that's the most fearful question you have since he already knows you enjoy being submissive and wearing them.