LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holding it in Until I can get a diaper on

I can only wear at work right now (backwards I know but I do homecare and my patient sleeps all night). The first night I really had a hard time releasing my bladder, still an issue at times, but I also find myself holding it in for a long time until I can get to work and get the diaper on. I don't want to pee in the toilet if I can help it. Wish I could wear 24/7.

Hopefully things improve for you.  I've been wearing and using diapers for so long that I can go at any time now.  I can say for certainty that my continence 'suffers' when I'm wearing diapers.  What I mean is that the frequency and the urge to wet are quite a bit more prevalent wearing diapers as opposed to not wearing.

16 hours ago, QueerGirl said:

I can only wear at work right now (backwards I know but I do homecare and my patient sleeps all night). The first night I really had a hard time releasing my bladder, still an issue at times, but I also find myself holding it in for a long time until I can get to work and get the diaper on. I don't want to pee in the toilet if I can help it. Wish I could wear 24/7.

Although I sometimes wet in my sleep due to an enlarged prostate, such accidents occur infrequently enough that I don’t really need to wear diapers at night when at home. Plus, as a very late bedwetter growing up, I’m kind of fascinated by the idea that I might have a true accident. So, I usually sleep undiapered.

When I wake up to pee early in the night, I typically use the toilet. If I wake up after about 5 AM, I usually want to enjoy wetting a diaper. I’m sure you know the craving, QueerGirl! So, I get up, select a diaper from my stash, put it on, and immediately wet it. Sometimes I can get back to sleep. When I finally get up in the morning, I wear and wet my diaper for as long as I can.

I’m glad that you have a job that enables you to satisfy your craving to wear and wet diapers. Good luck in your quest to wear 24/7.

46 minutes ago, QueerGirl said:

No i dont live with my parents. Not sure how my wife would take it. 

Speaking as someone who has been where you are, you should have that conversation with her sooner than later. If she loves you she will understand, or at least listen and try to understand. She may not participate and it might not go well at all but secrets have a way of being found out in a marriage 

• Like 1