LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I feel at peace with this

I'm lying in bed, in a messy and wet nappy. And I feel like not changing for a few more hours yet. Why am I at peace with this?

When I was young, I had quite severe fecal IC. I had no idea I was about to poop until I did it. This included accidents at school, in the car, at camp, at Uni. I slowly grew out of it, but it never quite left me. 

Now Im having urinary IC issues, and wear nappies. Lately when I've had an urge to poop, i've let it go into the nappy. My problem to date has been that I've been quite badly constipated, so the poop is really hard and uncomfortable. 

After discussions in the Incontinence forum, I bought some Lactilose-based laxative. Today that hit. It's been really gentle to me, no sudden painful urges, just a slow but progressive push. 

For the first time in a very long time, my poop is quite soft, and I'm actually luxuriating in the feels and slight smells.  It's wonderful. 

With the plastic pants mostly containing the smell, Im ok with not changing for the moment. it scares me because I can see if my IC issues continue, this wet and messy butt will be my future. 

And Im ok with that. 

• Like 1

I honestly think that if vanilla people could put aside that deep psychological conditioning they’d find a securely fitted, poopy nappy pretty comfortable in a “mud between your toes” kind of way – especially in bed.  It really is kind of sensual down there.

Regrettably, I can only do this when my partner is away.  She is ok with (occasional) wet night nappies in bed but a full nappy is offensive to her and let’s face it, the smell DOES work its way into the sheets if you sleep in it.

Nappy rash is a consideration.  Usually I’m pretty immune to it but on the odd occasion, a night nappy filled just upon retiring has caused minor issues the next day.  I’m told that if you have a vagina, UTI is also a risk but that’s not a problem for me.

I can totally relate to your feelings on this! 

I've been guilty of going to bed while in a messy nappy and sleeping the night away, usually I only change when I have to be somewhere otherwise I'd probably be messy more often than not >.<