LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just going through a tough time right now. I have my Pokémon go family. But no in real life diaper friends. It be nice to meet up and talk to someone about it

If you're wanting to meet up, I would suggest posting in the "Meeting Places" section. That's where people go when they're looking to meet up in real life.

And if you really feel like you need to talk to someone, well, I'm here for you, buddy. Feel free to PM me anytime. I don't call myself "community therapist" for nothing! :)

Well, you've already got someone wonderful making ya an offer I can't compare to, but online at least, I am here if you need someone to talk to as well. I know it may be hard to deal with things sometimes when we don't have anyone whom we can comfort with IRL, but hey, even if you don't find them, know they are out there. You are NOT alone. 

Places like this wouldn't exist otherwise :)

• 3 weeks later...

You can discuss your lifestyle here online for now, but until you find your own group studying and exercising is the best cure for loneliness. It gets you out of your head for a while and could lead to other social encounters.

One of the best 'medicines' for depression is to do something physical- clean house, wash the car, take a walk, whatever. And if you can be around people in that it often helps too. Even when I'm broke or need nothing I sometimes go to the stores to just look around, maybe buying some candy to make it seem like I had a reason to go out. Depression and loneliness are in your head so that's where you go to make things better. Make yourself take your mind off things for awhile by doing something and give yourself reasons to do that. 

Bettypooh

10 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

One of the best 'medicines' for depression is to do something physical- clean house, wash the car, take a walk, whatever.

Very good advice. It works.

• 2 months later...

Good to know that you're doing better and that you're giving live a try again. I believe that there is someone right for every one of us out there, but it's not always easy finding them.I'd recommend not rushing headlong into any relationships right now- if someone is right for you they will still be there later on ?

Bettypooh