LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody collect Trading Cards?

I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards when it was new on the scene in the United States (around the time of the first series of the Anime); but Konami got greedy and started re-releasing all the rare/expensive cards from every set, so I've been out of that for a while and will never get back into that.

I do currently collect Dragon Ball Super TCG Cards, made by Bandai, it has a pretty big base of Collectors and Players, I have yet to get around to actually playing it though, with a focus on trying to get 1 copy of everything (they have done 4 sets and are doing 2 or 3 more just this year), and I have almost all the cards released from the booster sets so far.

For anybody serious about DBZ/DBS, the latest set has 4 cards (Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, and Beerus) with Voice actor signatures, but it's also supposed to be limited print, so I will have to get the rarest cards of the latest set sooner rather than later.

I am a magic the gathering fan. There was a time when I also played Yugioh, but nowadays I don't. Still mtg is so expensive to me that I only buy those cards when some archetype or card I really want comes out in a given set or if I get invited to a pre-release. I hence mostly play virtual trading card games, Hearthstone, Shadowverse and Faeria.

I was around when MtG first showed up on the scene and as a result I had some pretty rare cards in my collection.  Sadly I sold most of my really great cards to fund my wedding.  We're still together but the jury is still out on weather it was worth it or not :P

I just got the Secret Rare from the Tournament Of Power (limited print I heard) set, its rarity is 1/288 packs and already worth $150 on eBay, needless to say though, it's my first pull of this kind of rarity and now I need 4 cards to complete the set and it feels so good to get this lucky.

15283245769056508881151508540444.jpg

I used to play Magic The Gathering. There was a whole society at the University of Cape Town that played mostly that game. I built up decks. I think my strongest deck ever was blue and white - and artifact and enchantment destruction deck.  Anyway, that was a lifetime ago (maybe two). A church persuaded me to stop playing. I don't know. Looking at it now, my belief is that things can be used for good or evil and it's down to an individual's will power as to which results. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I have been getting into several card games lately.

I've been a long-time Magic player / collector since around 2010. I mostly like to play Commander and Modern, although I have Legacy and Pauper too.
I recently started playing Yugioh again. I played casually up until 2006 and then competitively around 2012, now I'm starting to play competitively again.
I also play Pokemon TCG now which I find to be the most fun/casual TCG of them all at the moment. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trading cards used to be my MAIN collection. i still have a ton of them like magic or early pokemon and baseball, and i have a lot of weird crap like The Beatles and Batman and Star Trek etc etc. I really wan to get back into MTG. I was NEVER a great player but I loved playing it.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...