LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Fabine Teddy Pinks Ever Coming Back?

I was browsing Nappies R Us and the Fabine Teddy Pink emerged as my favourite style. However I was quite disappointed when I discovers that the medium size was out of stock. Does anyone know if these are ever going to be available again? I have out my e-mail down for alerts but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any insight. 

I did search as well but so far nowhere else seems to have them. 

As much as I love Nappies R Us, that's their big weakness.  When they run out of a product, it seems to take ages before they get it back in stock.  I've been waiting for BetterDry to come back in stock for weeks now.

You can also try Save Express, they have Fabine Teddy Pink there too.

Thank you both. I have looked at the site you mentioned, as well as Amazon and Ebay, but all appear to be out of stock of the medium size. This leads me to wonder if they're still being manufactured at all?

Then again, I've checked out some other styles and it's had to find anything I like in medium.

Buntewindel is a strange company.  They made one of the best AB/DL diapers around and then pretty much stopped making it for some reason.  I can understand only making the Xmas Fabine diaper as a special run, but their original Fabine Exclusiv and all-white diapers were extremely popular.  Then Buntewindel stopped making them, and made the Pacifier diaper that creeped out a lot of AB/DLs.  Their Fabine Panda diaper was hard to get in the US and wasn't available that long, either.

Finally they got the idea that they should make the Exclusivs again, and all was well for a year.  They even added the blue jean diaper and the all-black diaper.  And adding both the pink Exclusiv and Jeans diapers was a great idea.  But now the blue Exclusivs are no longer for sale on their own site (Save Express still sells them).  And it looks like the pink Exclusivs may not be manufactured anymore.  I wonder how long they'll stay in the business, as it looks like they are happy to let all the other manufacturers steal what market share they had.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for that information. Fabine does seem to operate under a very odd business model. Sounds like I should give up on the idea of the Teddy Pinks and instead wait for their next design.