LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question for the guys

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do my best to aim it down. Not to get into TMI territory, but my "thing" is pretty small and generally likes to hang straight forward, so if I know im about to wet, I'll aim it down the best I can

6 hours ago, wetone said:

Mine is pointed down if it is up when I wet my pee comes up over the top of my diaper because I am laying down.

I check to make sure it's pointing down before going to sleep, but during sleep have no idea where it lies. So as I wake up, I slowly become aware of any leaks. Since I am, for the most part, a side sleeper it usually leaks lefty. Once in a while it's a righty tightly leak. Leaks through the top are rare. When awakening I am often peeing and totally unaware where it's pointing and usually don't care!

47 minutes ago, ppdude said:

I check to make sure it's pointing down before going to sleep, but during sleep have no idea where it lies. So as I wake up, I slowly become aware of any leaks. Since I am, for the most part, a side sleeper it usually leaks lefty. Once in a while it's a righty tightly leak. Leaks through the top are rare. When awakening I am often peeing and totally unaware where it's pointing and usually don't care!

Like you, I also sleep on my left side pointing down, so that’s mainly where my leaks are.  Wonder, do most side sleepers sleep on their left side?  Whatever, every once in a while my friend shifts during the night and the top front leaks a lot.  Don’t recall ever leaking from the back.  As for waking in the act, couple weeks ago sleeping almost on my stomach I woke to a very faint vibration, nothing more.  Soon realized I was peeing, the vibration was the stream hitting my diaper.  The joys of bed-wetting!

When I wake up at night, I find myself on my back. I've actually tried to will myself to wet my diaper in that position. No matter how often I tell myself it's OK, I can't let go until I stand up. 

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

When I wake up at night, I find myself on my back. I've actually tried to will myself to wet my diaper in that position. No matter how often I tell myself it's OK, I can't let go until I stand up. 

Sounds like you're afraid that it will leak, as I understand that predicament. Even though I'm IC, a flood is not usually SOP. For the few past months, the pee amount is increasing. It had to a learning process where you start to be fine with leaks because the mattress is protected. Knowing that helped a lot and put the mind at ease. I've awakened literally swimming in pee. It's a hassle and can eat up a lot of time and effort. The latter was hard to get over.

My solution, albeit a personal one, was to put a booster pad on each side of the diaper in the "wetting" area. I'm a side sleeper. Both sides.  It does make for a more expensive setup but for the last year has worked well. Of course I wake up to wet and can adjust as needed. As long as I'm pointed down I'm good to go. I prefer a tighter diaper to keep things in the correct direction but I'm aware that that always doesn't work for everyone.

• 5 months later...
On 6/5/2018 at 9:18 AM, Stroller said:

Down.  And erections are a real nuisance in a nappy, particularly if you've got a onesie on or if you're half asleep.  Got to remember to readjust afterwards, & with a onesie on there's no easy access.  Not that I'm really complaining about erections, but I'd rather they only happened when Mummy was around :)

Relatable, I have the same problem.

I always point down. More often than not if I’ve pointed up, it’s to try and get more use out of a diaper, but it usually ends up backfiring on me.
Personally I've always pointed down. It's been more natural because of gravity, but also because it felt natural. At night, I always point down so as not to leak, and it's luckily natural for me. A couple of months ago, I started to point up during the day to better use the diaper, but it hurts like hell whenever I get excited or if it starts to shift throughout the day. I've never understood how pointing up could be comfortable.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On 12/17/2018 at 12:59 AM, Dprczyone said:

You last 2 posters are very lucky dl's. I'm sure I'd be excited too if I had a mummy to change me. Happy for both of you though.

Thanks but having a Mummy/caretaker is not beyond anyone. In my experience, the 3 partners who have known about this side of me have all been fine with it and joined in :)

If that’s what you want then go get it!

7D4D1104-44D4-4CA7-9E60-5B364A4198DB.jpeg

EB26B29B-4788-499C-9814-A6ABBC319063.jpeg

Sorry @forcedtowet but it is beyond me. I've been married for going on 47 years and before we were married I didn't tell her. That's on me. I have 3 daughters who gave us 3 super grand kids and there is no way I'm going to change that dynamic. I'm not looking for sympathy or a path out. It is what it is for me and that's why I'm always happy for those of you who did find a mommy for all of the things us abdl's need. Oh and by the way very nice pics! Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks for your reply.

Of course I don’t know the dynamics of your marriage/ relationship,  I’ve been ‘almost’ where you are. I was married for a long  time, kept that side of my life under wraps, trying to  keep any DL feelings hidden.

With the advent of the www I found in the 2000s that there were more people like me who enjoyed nappies/ diapers, I embraced the scene and bought disposables and plastic pants from eBay sellers,  joining in with the online message boards/ communities.

Eventually my wife of many years discovered my ‘secret’ (A used dispoable was left in my car footwell) and I took the time to explain my ‘interest’

I was fortunate that she loved me enough to accept the new side of me that she was unaware of.

The relationship unfortunately  ended, not due to the secret,  but since then I’ve always been honest about my desires with other partners.

Have you ever considered telling your wife?

@Forced2wet. I did tell her sometime in our first year of marriage. Nothing much happened until I found the old Attends diapers. Back then they weren't too bad and she even participated off and on for many years. Fast forward to 2010, the year I retired, and all of a sudden I'm expected to give them up because we've been grandparents for a few years. She was still working and I wore a LOT during the day and night. Then she suggested I need to find balance in my wearing. I should say that we hadn't slept together since about 2003 because she snored and my working hours were 3:45am wake up. We still do not sleep together and that's alright with me. I know she wouldn't consider what I do now as balancing my wearing but I really don't care anymore. I put family first and if it interrupts my diaper wearing I just live with it. In 20/20 hindsight I should have told her before we were married but that ship has sailed. Take care.

11 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

@Forced2wet. I did tell her sometime in our first year of marriage. Nothing much happened until I found the old Attends diapers. Back then they weren't too bad and she even participated off and on for many years. Fast forward to 2010, the year I retired, and all of a sudden I'm expected to give them up because we've been grandparents for a few years. She was still working and I wore a LOT during the day and night. Then she suggested I need to find balance in my wearing. I should say that we hadn't slept together since about 2003 because she snored and my working hours were 3:45am wake up. We still do not sleep together and that's alright with me. I know she wouldn't consider what I do now as balancing my wearing but I really don't care anymore. I put family first and if it interrupts my diaper wearing I just live with it. In 20/20 hindsight I should have told her before we were married but that ship has sailed. Take care.

Really sorry to hear that.

i try to maintain a balance with my wearing time, I’m conscious that whilst my partner enjoys ‘looking after me’ I know that she wants adult time too. I work Weds to Sats so I’m padded from Saturday night to Monday evening and if I’m lucky the odd night in the week.

There have been a few occasions where she has commented on my browsing of this site and my ABDL Twitter account so I know that it’s an issue that will be raised again.

I hope things improve for you in your home life in the near future.

Have you considered visiting a professional?