LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question for the guys

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down.  And erections are a real nuisance in a nappy, particularly if you've got a onesie on or if you're half asleep.  Got to remember to readjust afterwards, & with a onesie on there's no easy access.  Not that I'm really complaining about erections, but I'd rather they only happened when Mummy was around :)

I just let things lay....so to speak.  Its ok of I don't get a hard on in the middle of the night.....but lately I've been having some pretty intense diaper dreams....so.....nature kinda takes its course.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:02 AM, BabyDL44 said:

When sleeping with a diaper. Do you have the penis up towards the top, or pointing towards the crotch. 

Up. Less of a chance of the pee pooling in the bottom of my plastic pants. Also minimizes the need for readjustment if and when I get a hard on.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:14 PM, ppdude said:

Start with it down, but I never know where it ultimately can wake up with it in any direction. Especially when you're peeing up your midriff.

I know what you mean. I always start with it down but have got up soaked in the morning when its pointing straight up and has aimed over the top of the diaper. Im a heavy sleeper but have been told that despite that I move around a lot. I wonder if Im adjusting myself during the night maybe due to itching. A friend told me its easier if you shave but Im not that brave because my eyesight is no longer great.

17 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I know what you mean. I always start with it down but have got up soaked in the morning when its pointing straight up and has aimed over the top of the diaper. Im a heavy sleeper but have been told that despite that I move around a lot. I wonder if Im adjusting myself during the night maybe due to itching. A friend told me its easier if you shave but Im not that brave because my eyesight is no longer great.

I doubt you're adjusting yourself during the night. This morning I knew I had a leak out the left bottom side and had a lake in my vinyl pants! I'm still adjusting to the new diapers and have not quite figured out the best fit. They are a little on the large side, so getting them on tight is essential. Apparently I can't get them tight enough around the legs. The same problem happens if the diaper is are a bit to small. I, too, am essentially blind but has little or nothing to do with position or leakage. Like Churchill said, "Never give up. Never." (I hope I got that right. B))

10 minutes ago, Squishypants said:

It is supposed to just hang naturally so unless you hang erect naturally never have it pointed up. Do you guys that point it up also do this when you have big boy underoos on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Yesterday, woke up with it facing up, very wet and no leaks! Today, facing down and no leaks! I think I've finally figured out how to fit the diaper to prevent leaks and keep it pointing down. I pray you're doing OK.

When I was younger, I tried aiming it down to prevent leaks. However, it would inevitably change direction while I slept.  If you’re using cloth diapers, I’d recommend folding them so that there more material at the front waist area.  If you fold the diaper inward at the waist, you can create a pocket that might prevent you squirting up your stomach.  However, there are no guarantees.  The penis changes size many times during the night.  So, you have no idea which direction it will be aimed when your bladder empties.  

These days, aiming isn’t necessary or even possible for me.  Medications, age, and prolonged diaper use have reduced m penis to near infantile size and erections don’t change that significantly. 

Medication, age, and long-time diaper use (IC)  has taken its toll too. The "C" pill got it hard, but numb. Gave up until I found a couple pairs of vinyl pants that brought it back to life and can't get enough!!! Diaper is disposable; when I wear cloth, there is no leakage problem. New-to-me disposable diaper feels so "baby like" that turns me into a horny teenager again!

Like water seeking its own level - that joy stick is going to move during the night time dream travels - unless restrained.

While it may start and end in the same place (unrestrained) the direction of travel will be like the tides rising and falling.

So make sure the travel thru wet areas is in a containment field (diapers) !

On 6/13/2018 at 3:22 PM, BabyLock said:

Like water seeking its own level - that joy stick is going to move during the night time dream travels - unless restrained.

While it may start and end in the same place (unrestrained) the direction of travel will be like the tides rising and falling.

So make sure the travel thru wet areas is in a containment field (diapers) !

You speak true.