LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DailyDiapers World Cup Sweepstakes! (Congratulations WeselDiaperBoy!)

I have just made the draw for the teams aided by my lovely assistant and fiancée Princess Alice. The teams are listed below.

I will write a quick post to say the results of games and keep people updated on the tournament. Good luck everyone :D

---

@RainbowEclipse - Belgium

@Princess Alice - Argentina

@MegaChar - Iceland

@PrincessTinklePants - Spain

@B - Nigeria

@Elfy - Denmark

@Mcraft - Uruguay

@Little Crusader - Iran

@dondd - Morocco

@jesse78 - Switzerland

@Firefly 35 - Croatia

@Lyra - South Korea

@carsfan - Brazil

@Dubious - England

@Hookedondiapers - Germany

@BabyTau - Sweden

@dlsafrica - Senegal

@Rachel1 - Costa Rica

@baby frost - Panama

@WakkoWannaBe - Saudi Arabia

@Somelildude - Russia

@oliver d - Portugal

@AbabeBill - Mexico

@tai_kamiya - Serbia

@lilbitwet - Egypt

@Liam - Poland

@WetDad - Tunisia

@Les Lea - Japan

@ABDL - Colombia

@booboobritches - Peru

@WeaselDiaperBoy - France

@willnotwill - Australia

---

On 6/4/2018 at 8:47 PM, Elfy said:

Hello!

So, the world cup starts really soon (Kick-off of the first game is on June 14th) and I was going to see if people were interested in doing a sweepstakes similar to the one I did for the European Championships two years ago.

The rules are simple and it's not something that really requires any effort on your part. You say you are interested in taking part in this thread and then I put all the names in a hat and draw everyone a random country. If you don't like football (soccer) this is an easy chance to win a prize without much effort, if you like football this is a fun way to enjoy the games more and if you like football but your country didn't qualify it could pick you a team to support!

The prize will be £25 for the winner payable via paypal. If you don't want to give out such information then you can also decline the prize, this is mainly for fun after all. Entry is FREE.

So if you are interested post below and I'll add your name to the list. I'll make the drawing right before the first match of the tournament.

Participants:

1) Elfy 2) baby frost 3) dondd 4) dlsafrica 5) MegaChar 6) PrincessTinklePants  7) lilbitwet 8) Les Lea 9) WakkoWannaBe 10) WillNotWill 11) B 12) ABabeBill 13) Baby Tau 14) Lyra 15) Dubious 16) oliver d 17) Firefly35 18) Hookedondiapers 19) Little Crusader 20) booboobritches 21) Rachel1 22) Rainbow Eclipse 23) tai_kamiya 24) jesse78 25) Princess Alice 26) Mcraft 27) WetDad 28) carsfan 29) ABDL 30) Somelildude 31) WeaselDiaperBoy 32) Liam

I am down for this if there are still spots available 

The first game kicks off on Thursday evening (GMT) and will be the host nation @Somelildude's Russia vs. @WakkoWannaBe's Saudi Arabia. There will then be three matches a day for the majority of the group stage, I'll give a quick update on the matches at the end of the day so those of you who don't follow the sport can see how your team are getting on.

If you want to know what sort of chance you've got I'll list the odds the bookmakers are putting on the competition. Important to say that odds are just that and football is renowned for it's upsets. In 2004 Greece, rank outsiders, managed to win the European Championships and just a couple of years ago Leicester (given odds of 5000/1) won the Premier League!

Brazil 4/1
Germany 9/2
France 6/1
Spain 6/1
Argentina 9/1
Belgium 10/1
England 14/1
Portugal 25/1
Uruguay 25/1
Colombia 33/1
Croatia 33/1
Poland 40/1
Russia 40/1
Sweden 80/1
Denmark 80/1
Mexico 80/1
Switzerland 100/1
Senegal 125/1
Peru 150/1
Serbia 150/1
Japan 150/1
Nigeria 150/1
Iceland 150/1
Egypt 150/1
Costa Rica 250/1
Australia 500/1
South Korea 250/1
Morocco 250/1
Tunisia 500/1
Iran 750/1
Panama 1000/1
Saudi Arabia 1000/1

The tournament doesn't start until tomorrow evening but we do already have some interesting (and rather bizarre) news!

@PrincessTinklePants's Spain have fired their head coach on the eve of the tournament after he accepted an offer to join Real Madrid as head coach after the tournament, he will replace Zinedine Zidane after he surprisingly resigned following his third Champion's League win in a row.

This means that at the very last moment Spain have appointed their sporting director and legendary defender Fernando Hierro to head coach for the world cup.

They were amongst the favourites but will this sudden upheaval just days before their opening game of the tournament affect their chances?

This is Elfy of Diapered Daily News bringing you the latest updates from the World Cup :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1