LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DailyDiapers World Cup Sweepstakes! (Congratulations WeselDiaperBoy!)

Hello!

So, the world cup starts really soon (Kick-off of the first game is on June 14th) and I was going to see if people were interested in doing a sweepstakes similar to the one I did for the European Championships two years ago.

The rules are simple and it's not something that really requires any effort on your part. You say you are interested in taking part in this thread and then I put all the names in a hat and draw everyone a random country. If you don't like football (soccer) this is an easy chance to win a prize without much effort, if you like football this is a fun way to enjoy the games more and if you like football but your country didn't qualify it could pick you a team to support!

The prize will be £25 for the winner payable via paypal. If you don't want to give out such information then you can also decline the prize, this is mainly for fun after all. Entry is FREE.

So if you are interested post below and I'll add your name to the list. I'll make the drawing right before the first match of the tournament.

Participants:

1) Elfy 2) baby frost 3) dondd 4) dlsafrica 5) MegaChar 6) PrincessTinklePants  7) lilbitwet 8) Les Lea 9) WakkoWannaBe 10) WillNotWill 11) B 12) ABabeBill 13) Baby Tau 14) Lyra 15) Dubious 16) oliver d 17) Firefly35 18) Hookedondiapers 19) Little Crusader 20) booboobritches 21) Rachel1 22) Rainbow Eclipse 23) tai_kamiya 24) jesse78 25) Princess Alice 26) Mcraft 27) WetDad 28) carsfan 29) ABDL 30) Somelildude 31) WeaselDiaperBoy 32) Liam

• Like 1
  • Elfy featured this topic

No entry cost? Okay... but in the event of winning... here we can only pay with Paypal, and not receive cash... but a VISA gift card has been used to purchase my book internationally before so that's an option. 

Country drawn randomly? I guess I'm okay with that. 

You know - funny thing. I never supported Brazil in anything until I had friends there and started learning Portugues.

But count me in.

OK count me in as well... I'm sure the young England team will be kicking ass all over the place but when I'm watching I always hope they're wearing a nappy under their shorts.

Is that too much to ask?

Good Luck and thanks for the Fun Elfy :D

Sure, I’m in! But, I think if I was lucky enough to win, I would just defer any winnings back into the site, and be willing to have more storage for photos and such. (Like Baby Banker status) If that would be acceptable, and Ok? 

44 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Sure, I’m in! But, I think if I was lucky enough to win, I would just defer any winnings back into the site, and be willing to have more storage for photos and such. (Like Baby Banker status) If that would be acceptable, and Ok? 

I'm sure that could be arranged :)