LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to tell my partner i want to go 24/7?

Hi there, 

I usually just read posts on here but I'm looking for some advice on how to tell my partner i want to go into diapers 24/7.

I wear them around the house alot and we've had sex with me wearing a diaper a few times, he seems to really like it. 

The only problem is i want to wear them all the time and I really want to know if he would be okay with me using them (wetting) from time to time.

Any ideas on what to say?

Thanks, Mel :)

22 hours ago, Littlemellife said:

Hi there, 

I usually just read posts on here but I'm looking for some advice on how to tell my partner i want to go into diapers 24/7.

I wear them around the house alot and we've had sex with me wearing a diaper a few times, he seems to really like it. 

The only problem is i want to wear them all the time and I really want to know if he would be okay with me using them (wetting) from time to time.

The hard part is already done for you since your partner is already aware of your diapered desires and accepts you wearing them.  From the way you described your current diaper wear I would anticipate your partner being understanding of your need to be in them permanently.  

Do you want your partner to participate in your full time diapered lifestyle?  This is an important question.  I am diapered permenently and in the beginning my wife was very involved.  After eight months in diapers she no longer really participates anymore. 

Wearing them all the time is a serious commitment for both you and your partner.  A good plan is to set milestones.  Start out wearing them 24/7 during the weekend, then for a week, and then for a month.  You both will quickly find out if diapers all the time work for your relationship.

Communication is always the key and it is no different when discussing your diapered desires.  Honesty is also very important.  If you truly feel you a NEED to be diapered 24/7 you need to make that very clear to your partner.  Also understand that the feelings that causes binge and purge cycles that almost every one of us experiences in some form or another effects both you and your partner.  For example, if one minute you tell your partner you want to be diapered all the time and then the next day you decide that you want to take your diaper off it can be very confusing to your partner.

I hope this helps a little and I wish you success.

• Like 1

Update: this morning i asked if he would mind if i sometimes wet in my diaper and there was a reallllyyy awkward silence so i quickly said the first unrelated thing i could,so should i just leave it forevermore or bring it up again?

Also ive been wearing diapers instead of underwear for the past few days (even though I've not been using them in the way I'd like to as much) and when i put a normal pair of unddies on today i felt like i needed to go to the loo every two seconds. I was also so paranoid that i was going to wet myself and i wasnt wearing anything to hide it. I know im not dependent on my diapers or anything but they make me feel protected and comfortable, not having that there today was so strange so the second  i came home straight into a pull up

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

The hard part is already done for you since your partner is already aware of your diapered desires and accepts you wearing them.  From the way you described your current diaper wear I would anticipate your partner being understanding of your need to be in them permanently.  

Do you want your partner to participate in your full time diapered lifestyle?  This is an important question.  I am diapered permenently and in the beginning my wife was very involved.  After eight months in diapers she no longer really participates anymore. 

Wearing them all the time is a serious commitment for both you and your partner.  A good plan is to set milestones.  Start out wearing them 24/7 during the weekend, then for a week, and then for a month.  You both will quickly find out if diapers all the time work for your relationship.

Communication is always the key and it is no different when discussing your diapered desires.  Honesty is also very important.  If you truly feel you a NEED to be diapered 24/7 you need to make that very clear to your partner.  Also understand that the feelings that causes binge and purge cycles that almost every one of us experiences in some form or another effects both you and your partner.  For example, if one minute you tell your partner you want to be diapered all the time and then the next day you decide that you want to take your diaper off it can be very confusing to your partner.

I hope this helps a little and I wish you success.

I dont think he would be comfortable being involved in things like nappy changes and things but i dont mind doing all that stuff myself to make him more at ease.

Thank you very much for the advice :)

On 6/4/2018 at 4:55 PM, Littlemellife said:

Hi there, 

I mean if he is already okay with you wearing, idt he would really care. I guess if anything I would just imply that it would make you feel better and happier :P