LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"All you have to do is act like a big mature 9 year old, that simple. So first part of the test is eating dinner, if you can eat dinner with out making a mess you'll pass part one. Part two will be a math test since your mom says your really good at math for your age. And part 3 should be simple for a 9 year old and that's to keep your pullup clean and dry. Hows that sound baby Alexa?" Smerking under the caring look on my face knowing full well with my hypnotic gaze I can turn any one of those 3 things upside down hahaha!

I try to eat being careful to don't soil, I work very hard to be neat and clean, I do a little pause,

«what happens if I fail the test» I ask you before drinking a sip of fruit juice and to continue to eat. 

I lock eyes with you while you are in my glare..."Well then I know your not a big 9 year old any more and we'll have to see what age you really are so I can help you grow up." I say with a wink knowing very well your going to drink more of your juice and make a mess out of the mashed peas and applesauce on you'r face, hands and shirt.

"Awe it's ok baby girl, your still learning ok." I say sweetly picking up the fork and washing it off.

"Here let's get the rest of your dinner in your tummy. And dont worry you could still do good with the other two parts of your test!" I coo at you while using a plastic spoon to feed you the rest of the apple sause and mashed peas.

I start ticking your foot "come on open up for the choo choo!" I say excitedly 

"Do you wanna try to feed your self again baby? Then go a head and do it. Your already messy might as well finish the job you can even use your hands." I giggle

"Here let aunt Melissa help little one..." I say sweetly grabbing the spoon. I turn around and lock you in my gaze once more.

"Now little alexa dont you worry about getting a little messy when you eat, after all your always a messy eater and need your bib huh? Isn't that right?"

I finish feeding you the peas and apple sause, wiping your face with a baby wipe now and then. I grab a sippy cup out of my bag and put the rest of your laxative added juice and give to to you as we head to the livingroom with you cradled in my arms