LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couldnt resist bought pullups on way to work

13 hours ago, QueerGirl said:

Omg... I love how they feel but wish i could have found actual diapers. Now how do i convince my brain its okay to pee? 

I like pullupps as well but i sometimes use them when i go out  but like my ID nappies betterl, if you want to wee dont hold back just let go.

If they are plastic backed be ok. My Sureness pullups are not so i cover with plastic pants in case i soak them to guard against leaks.

• Like 1

I can tell from here that since you bought the pullups(I dont know if they are adult size or not) that if you flood them like babies do growing up that the suation would be like a lava flow taking down the forest. Light bursts and not all at once which will be what you can do at first.

Try not getting scared to wear them first of all because all the fear of wearing and using is just your past haunting you when you got harassed for using your diapers at a certain age around potty training time. Pretty much gunna have to face this"fear"and just "gung ho" it. Those days of being told what to do by a adult are over because you are the adult, you decide what you want to do.

Or if it helps, just "pretend" your in front of a toliet...mind over matter really.

I actually literally sat on the toilet a few times. It helped alot.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:18 AM, MegaChar said:

I can tell from here that since you bought the pullups(I dont know if they are adult size or not) that if you flood them like babies do growing up that the suation would be like a lava flow taking down the forest. Light bursts and not all at once which will be what you can do at first.

Try not getting scared to wear them first of all because all the fear of wearing and using is just your past haunting you when you got harassed for using your diapers at a certain age around potty training time. Pretty much gunna have to face this"fear"and just "gung ho" it. Those days of being told what to do by a adult are over because you are the adult, you decide what you want to do.

Or if it helps, just "pretend" your in front of a toliet...mind over matter really.

7 hours ago, QueerGirl said:

I actually literally sat on the toilet a few times. It helped alot.

Yes, that’s a great technique for getting started. Something that triggers my wetting is drinking some liquid. You might try that while sitting on the toilet in your diaper, then progressing to standing at your bathroom sink. You might also drink as much water as you can hold and then wait for extreme urgency to develop. Maybe you’ll even lose control and helplessly wet your diaper. Some women find that a full bladder in itself is arousing. Fun times ahead!

On 6/4/2018 at 11:25 PM, QueerGirl said:

I have been wearing them out of the house at every opportunity since I bought them. Found some real diapers tonight though. GOnna try those too. 

I bought my first adult protective underwear on the way to work in 2009. I was very cautious about where I parked and put the package of RiteAid pull-ups into the trunk of my car. But I never wore them to work, since I was afraid others would notice the odor of urine or see a telltale bulkiness on my butt.

You might fit into GoodNites L/XL. I weigh 50 pounds more than their suggested upper limit and I can get them on without tipping them. They don’t hold a lot of pee but they’re more discreet than my favorite pull-up, the NorthShore GoSupreme.

If you want to order adult diapers online, try NorthShoreCare.com. For ABDL products, ABUniverse, Rearz, Tykables, DC, Bambino, and Dotty Diapers are my favorites. I love Tykables Overnights and want to try their Galactic style.