LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self bondage, first time

wearer24/7

Hi guys, I have recently been experimenting with bondage and have bought a pair of hand cuffs. I've wanted to feel what it was like to be hand cuffed and helpless so I got into a cloth diaper with extra padding all around. It was quite big and held a lot. Oh just in case you haven't seen my other posts in different forums I am urine incontinent and have been for a few years. Anyway after giving myself a glycerin enema and then  putting my cloth diaper on and plastic pants I put on my onesie which fastens under the crotch to hold my diaper in place after that I got out my calf length full circular skirt and put this on as well as using a very long cable tie through the waste band to make sure I couldn't just slip out of it, also I put on a nice t shirt to cover my top half. I got out the handcuffs and locked my right wrist and then placed my hands behind my back and fastened the left wrist. I then lay down on the bed and went to sleep for about 2 and a half hours, it wasn't good sleep but was a bit disturbed. When I woke up the fronnt of my diaper was wet. I also wanted to poopbut I held it. I looked at my bedside table and swivelled around and picked up the keys.

Now this is where it all goes wrong! 

I grabbed the keys and tried to put the key in the lock behind my back but I couldn't find the keyhole on either wrist. I stood up and looked iin the mirror to find oiut that I had put the handcuffs on with the keyhole facing upwards so no matter how I tried I could not get that key into the hole. Panick set in! I looked at myself in a skirt and a nappy that was getting fuller second by second. I sat down and considered my options.

Option one call a friend to help me ? NO WAY I would never live it down.

Option two, go outside to my garage wrestle with the key in the lock and possibly get noticed by the neighbours through their window. Option 2 sounded better to me.I grabbed the hand cuff keys and stood up, only for my bum to finally give way I let out a load. I was now bound in cuffs wearing a full skirt and wearing a nappy that stunk and I couldn't take it off. I went downstairs squishing all of the way and more coming out, it was uncontrollable. I looked out of the back door and saw that the neighbours must be in because their windows were open. I went across the yard and headed for the garage I managed to get the key into the padlock and opened the door. To cut this story down a bit I managed to hold the handcuff key in a mole grip which was held in a vice and I was able to get the handcuffs unlocked.

Now for the bad bit.

As I left the garage my neighbour shouted from the upstairs window asking why I was dressed like I was? She said she had noticed me cuffed. On the spot I told her that I was trying to perfect my act and she was to swear secrecy until I had Been on television. I walked into the house and could feel my face it was on fire with embarrassment.

I stayed in that nappy for a while longer until I finally cut the cable tie and got showered and changed.

Next time I will have to buy a pair of timed handcuffs.

• Like 1

Next time orientate the key hole on at least one of the handcuffs to be accessible.

Also make sure that the handcuff key has at least a retainer of sorts so that is can't be dropped accidently out of reach.

Might think of fabricating a larger grip on the key to make it easier to use.

Finally use the double lock feature if your cuffs have it - the key has tab on the end to depress the lock feature so the

cuffs can't be locked any tighter.

The cuffs with the chain links between them are the desired type for most all solo fantasy episodes.

The ones that hinge in the middle are not to be taken lightly and significantly reduce the ability to free oneself.

Be careful - be very careful how you play your games least you have to find a new excuse to satisfy the neighbors curiosity.

Playing a real life Houdini is a blast as long as you survive it. 

it was an absolute blast looking back on it. The unbelievable feeling of being completely helpless was amazing. The feelings heightened when i realized that i had put the cuffs on the wrong way up and i couldn't simply unlock them as first planned. I sat there in a nappy and a skirt which i had deliberately fastened onto myself so that i couldn't simply slip it off thinking what the hell do i do if i cant get these cuffs off. What made it worse was when i stood up and let go uncontrollably that was when i really panicked thinking how the hell do i explain this to someone else. I stunk, and time was running out as I cant control my urine and my nappy has a limited capacity, what if i leaked? i couldnt change while in handcuffs and i would get wetter and wetter and leak more and more plus what if i needed to go more  poop? looking back i loved it.

• Like 1