LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hormones

ozziebee

One of the questions I had in my mind when I started seeing a urologist for my continence issues was whether my failing continence was partly due to not maintaining my hormone tablets.  I'd been very lax at taking my tablets, so was concerned that my hormones levels were way out of whack.

So, I decided to go see an endocrinologist, which has been the best decision I've made in a long time. 

When I went MtF one option presented to me was to have an Estrogen implant, but I never took it up due to the cost.  The new endocrinologist suggested about three months ago for me to have an implant.  Awesome decision - estrogen pellets into the butt, and I don't have to take any pills.  I've had tremendous changes since the implant, because it's working 24/7.  But minimal changes to my continence.

My latest visit with the Endo, he suggested I start on progesterone tablets.  Yes, pills. 

I've been taking these for about a month or so now, and have noticed rather sore breasts, and also periods of tiredness.  Literature suggests impartial benefit to MtF's. 

Is anyone else on progesterone tablets care to share reasons why / benefits / issues you've been experiencing.

Archived