LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers????

I LOVE my pacifier! I used to just use it when I felt like it, but in December last year, I started having to sleep with one in my mouth all the time to keep my airway open. I had started suffering from oxygen starvation and sleep paralysis simultaneously... and there's literally nothing one can do --- your mind is awake, you know you can't breathe, but you can't even open your eyes!! Anyway, pacifiers are amazing. There are actually two toddlers at church that have pacifiers at church, and I can't help looking at them and thinking 'you don't know how lucky you are'. 

It used to bother me a little when I found myself dribbling for the first time. It doesn't happen often -- maybe 4 times in the last six months... but I just go with it if it happens now. It adds to the helplessness of not having control. I guess the size of the pacifier is important when it comes to that. I have got one for 0-6 months. It doesn't hurt my teeth (fine, maybe five times it has bothered my teeth a bit) but it fits, it stays (only twice I've woken up and it's fallen out of my mouth), and it's super comfortable.

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, Diaperlover9674 said:

Anyone got a pacifier???? That they don’t want?

I have  a yellow  one thats never been used i can send it to you if you want pm me if interested