LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Washing car +dream

I'm gonna wash the car tomorrow and lately it has been so hot, so I wish I could do it in just a diaper, but here is 2 major problems with that

1. Neighbors and 2. There is cameras covering the area I'm gonna wash my car (company)

But whenever I win the lottery, or most likely, in 4 years or so, Ill have by own house, with no neighbors

With just the diaper, some soap and water could accidentally get into the diaper..

Braveness comes with time

I wear 24/7 and use normal clothes and only time I try to hide it more than usual is around family

I go out with the trash in a shorts, that clearly shows the bulge, but only if close, so no exposure

I live in the country with neighbors our lots are about 1 acre I constantly work outside in my thick long johns, this includes working on my cars and cutting grass and trimming.

I love thickness I wear 3 or 4 pair so I have the thickness I like, I also love to sweat I believe it cleans the pours of dirt and whatever ails us.

I also go out on my patio in my footed sleeper, I have a small clothesline there for the summer months.

Once the neighbors get used to seeing the way your dressed it become normal to them, all it takes is that one time.

I've always wanted to wash my car wearing only a cloth diaper (no cover) :blush: My clothes are going to get wet anyway but with my disposable diapers only what they cover stays dry when I wash the car; quite a difference from my pre-diapered days :roflmao: That would be pushing things with the neighbors though so I won't be going there but someday I'll find myself in a location where I can make it work and then it will happen B)

Bettypooh