LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today Is a Good Diaper Day

Kissed my wife good bye this morning as she left with a friend to visit a mutual college friend who lives several states away. I've spent the rest of the day diapered up. And I'm here to say I really like the Zorb II fabric. That stuff is great. Changed myself three times since this morning. It really soaks up pee very well.

I have a long standing social engagement this evening so I'll have to clean up in a few hours. It's been a very relaxing day.

A good day for me today too.

This afternoon I am in a proper terry cloth nappy for the first time in over 60 years.  It feels good.  I'm usually in disposables.  Proper 4ft square with a kite fold & one pin.  It's just a try-out - I bought a couple with a view to using them overnight.  It's too bulky for daytime wear unless I'm on my own in the house though  - no chance of getting my cargo shorts over the top.  Way back when I started wearing nappies occasionally I used old towels, but a terry square the right size makes a huge difference.  Comfortable too.

Anyway, I've got to take Binkie out for a walk now, so I'll change into a pullup until I get back.

• 1 month later...