LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OK so how is everybody coping in the heat

Hi guys, recently its been hot and as we all know being diapered in hot weather is a challenge. Just the other day I was in the car and when I got out the back of my legs were wet but stopped at my diaper, obvious to anybody who looked but it soon dried out.

So how are you coping?

Living here in FL, it hasn't been that nearly as hot as expected thanks to the weeks of rain.  Thought I may have moved to Seattle for a minute.

I rarely wear diapers during the day, but I have poured a bit of cold water down into my diaper when they got hot.  Also, I've gone to the bathroom and pulled down my damp diaper for a few minutes.  When I pulled the diaper back up, the damp diaper was much cooler.

No day or night diapers for me as I usually only wear about 3 hours in the morning when I get up about 7am or so, and then only 2 or 3 days a week.  It has been very hot and sticky here with temp's in the 90's.  Our air conditioning doesn't cool the house much so it's still in the 80's inside.  In fact, there are times when it's hotter inside than out.  My normal pants are jeans but I was so hot the other day I finally broke out the shorts.  Shorter shorts I had from the hospital when I had my knee replaced with wide leg openings for the bandaging and elastic waist.  If I was sitting in a chair diapered you could definatly see my diaper a little through the leg openings if you looked.  I have the fans going in the house but when going out running errands I just get hot until I go into a store with air conditioning.  I have worn shorts and wet diapers out in 85 to 90 degree humid weather many years ago and I don't envy those who have to wear diapers 24/7 when it's that hot outside.

Really nothing changes for me with the heat except applying more baby powder, changing my diaper more regularly if possible, and applying Calmoseptine cream upon any hint of diaper rash.  Diaper rash is much more prevelant for me in the heat and I am very active with both fishing and artifact hunting.  Baby powder is your best friend and do not be hesitant to add more into your diaper area if you sense chaffing or a rash starting to form.  I also have tendancy to wash twice a day in the warmer months.

I do still wear a onesie to work and all my layers.  The layers are warm but they keep my diaper firmly in place which really helps to prevent chafing from my diapers especially in the heat.

I’m thinking of producing plastic cooling pants! Be like a cool suit, but only just plastic pants, that cover your diaper. Hmmm? Maybe heat could be run in winter too??? 

I don't know what the OP means my hot,  but so far, (and the month of June is only 3 days old) it has been what I call most pleasant where I live. Temperatures are in the low to mid 80s, and humidity is tolerable. So it isn't bad...yet. I consider that ideal diaper wearing weather.

Funny,no matter how hot it gets I'm NEVER bothered by the heat and wearing diapers.And I wear them thick.I wear a cloth diaper.Then I wear two disposables.And still it don't bother me.

7 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Funny,no matter how hot it gets I'm NEVER bothered by the heat and wearing diapers.And I wear them thick.I wear a cloth diaper.Then I wear two disposables.And still it don't bother me.

Well, of course not!  Anyone who goes around in a Santa suit must be used to being hot!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Central air conditioning in both houses. Plus I don't go away from home wearing a diaper, only around the house or walking between my house and Mom's house. It's always cool where I am.

Its been at 100 and over here several days, but I don't go out much in daytime anymore,  when I do I only wear a pullup, for my day dribbles. I have gotten used to it.

What heat. I wish I had a below the knee skirt somewhere and my tiara has icicles

We put up fans in a bunch of spots at my house and got the air circulating and it got a lot more comfortable; the dogs always seem to have it a lot worse (we have 2 dogs and my dog was very hot/uncomfortable), but the weather has been a little more comfy the last few days in my neck of the woods.

It's not really gotten hot to the natives here yet, but it's hot enough that you don't want to be working in the direct afternoon sun if you can help it :rolleyes: My diapers have never bothered me because of heat or cold, though sweating profusely as I do makes the chances of chafing and rashes higher :huh: Just watch for it and treat it immediately then it's not much of a problem really. A bit of aloe vera gel where the chafing is and I'm cured in a day or two :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

When it does get quite warm, I take advantage of being a Little Girl and dress accordingly. Eat your hearts out, boys. No shorts can be as cool as a babydoll. They are light and airy with a full panty. Just put a bit of baby powder where the elastic waist is and that it is not sticky

large.59e92309b12e0_todaybbdoll3.jpg.32f

At night I just sleep in a tank-top and diaper. It hasn’t gotten too hot as compared to say, Arizona but I think it is hot enough! Maybe you have heard the saying (“If you don’t like the weather in Utah just wait 5 minutes”) I have been thinking about going with the Molicare Slips (I think those are the ones) that have the breathable sides but a plastic backing. Or just shoving ice cubes down my pants... Lol!

Here in Vegas it's hot but there's no moisture in the air so I can breathe fine and I'm pretty much immune to diaper rash so I've haven't noticed that much of a difference except I switched from wearing plastic pants to PUL pants over my diaper 

Well I don’t change a thing and it doesn’t matter if it is hot or not. I’ll drink a lot more so my urine doesn’t get too concentrated. As a matter of fact I have to change my diaper more often in the summer when it is hot for I take in more fluids. For me that is the best remedy to counteract irritation and skin problems