LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4AB.Me Membership No Longer Working

Hi,

I have a 4ab.me Membership awarded to me by DailyDiapers.Com, which has stopped working.  I have emailed previously about the issue but have never heard back.

Is there a contact here that can PM me to look into this issue or where do I begin to try and gain access once again?

I was awarded a lifetime membership through a donation here to DD, as were others for that level of donation.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, if this isn't the appropriate area, can someone direct me to an e-mail address I can write to?

The membership was from Daily Diapers, so I thought this would be a good place to start.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dunno dude, your complaint is legit.  Someone should contact you as soon as possible about this.  Not sure why they are ghosting you.  Consider sending private messages to every mod daily until they respond.  It's almost been a year, ffs.

On 5/21/2019 at 12:14 PM, DailyDi said:

Hmm, don't recall doing any lifetime membership giveaways, though I did do several year-long ones

Would love to continue this conversation through PM.  I have my given username and password, maybe someone can look up the details of that account.
I am currently trying to find what e-mail I signed up with to see what communication I have, if any.

Edit: Okay, I found the communication that should be enough to show lifetime membership.  Just let me know where you'd like me to send that.

• 4 years later...