LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The circle of life: a possible vision in the diaper dimension

Another one of my "scenes". This one is just a possible idea, and not strict "canon".

The circle of life: a possible vision from the diaper dimension???

Tommy was 38. He had been Lucy',s little for 15 years. He was far from the figure of the man he had been. He had originally came to the dimension because he had a passion for walking. He wanted to walk some of the biggest peaks in the Amazon world. then Tommy was caught.
His walking days were over. Wedged in his high chair, wearing the biggest diaper they amazon world had. Is distended belly poking through over his nappy, and his food smeared bib. Which barely fitted round the fat of his neck. 

Lucy mixed some expressed breast milk into his oatmeal, and pushed the spoon into his toothless mouth. Smearing a great deal of it on his rotund cheeks.

At 12:06pm, tommy's heart gave out. In his last moments this bowels gave out, filling his diaper with brown mush. Tommy was 38, he had been Lucy's little for 15 years. For a little he had had a good innings.

Six months later.... Lucy say on the park bench, it was the one she used to push Tommy to in his pram. She like to sit there and think. She would always miss tommy, but he was not the first little she had adopted. he will not be the last.

Lucy had to sit down for a few minutes. She needed to calm down, and let her anger settle.
She had been minding her own business on the street across the road, when an Inbetweeners had shoved a leaflet in her hands. 
 "Amazon adoption murders littles" bore the title on the pamplet. It was one of those fear mongering conspiracy  theorys, rightly considered psudo-sceince. just naughty littles, and Inbetweeners causing mischief.... Like normal. If she could get her hands on one, there'd be some very smacked bottoms.

These naughty little tykes kept peddling the theory that adoption was leading to the premature deaths of littles, that Amazon milk , while perfectly ok for Amazon babies, was to rich and fully of unhealthy fat for little. And that a life of being constantly picked up, carried and pushed by Amazon's meant they could never get enough exercise to burn it off.

The coroner report ruled Tommy's death was by natural causes, just as Lucy's expected, just as it should be, just like all the other littles she had adopted.

The Amazon calmed down after a short while, another one joined her on the bench with her new little. Her benchmate had raised the hem of her shirt, and after a futile struggle her little latched on to her breast. Lucy watched for minutes as the little found its rhythm and took his mother's milk. 
The soft, round, bundle of flesh. So cute, so close to her flesh

A smile crossed Lucy's face. She knew it was time to try again........

I don't really have the stamina to write long, or multi part stories.

im just chipping in with small scenes, poking at the edges of the diaper dimension.

the stories, so far, have never alluded to what finally happens to littles. Implying a never ending babyhood. Which raises more questions then answers. Are littles passed through the family for generations???? Do they have eternal youth???

i floated the possibility that being babied by amazons is ultimately fatal to littles as one possibility. But not a definite one.

Amazons always seem on the prowl to adopt, maybe they go though lots of littles.

1 hour ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

I don't really have the stamina to write long, or multi part stories.

im just chipping in with small scenes, poking at the edges of the diaper dimension.

the stories, so far, have never alluded to what finally happens to littles. Implying a never ending babyhood. Which raises more questions then answers. Are littles passed through the family for generations???? Do they have eternal youth???

i floated the possibility that being babied by amazons is ultimately fatal to littles as one possibility. But not a definite one.

Amazons always seem on the prowl to adopt, maybe they go though lots of littles.

Whole new level of fridge horror. Like pretty much definition of a "bright and shiny hell". Hides behind security bots.

This is a pretty depressing story. I mean, some Littles may endure this type of lifestyle and ultimately suffer this fate, but I like to think that it'd be in a less advanced nation(third world even) where Amazons don't have access to healthier baby food or nutritional supplements. Either that or those suppliments, from more advanced nations, are vastly overpriced and are only given to the Littles of the richest amazons. 

I donno, the who amazon/little relationship is already quite bleak.  As an  AB/DL were meant to enter into a mind set of "oh isn't being kidnapped and forced to be a baby terrible (,wink wink)" .

Diaper dimension stories dont work if the little is AB/DL. 

Amazons are pretty nonplussed over concepts of kidnapping, forcing people to do things against their will, and minority rights.  Why shouldn't they have the same moral blind spot over the idea that babying little is ultimately fatal?

That said, I'm keen to say this story is only a POSSIBLE out come.....

5 hours ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

Diaper dimension stories dont work if the little is AB/DL. 

This is an interesting thought.  I could see a good story being written about an ABDL being kidnapped by an Amazon.

Back to your vignette, your perspective presented does give food for thought.  It sort of takes the fun out of it.