LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little looking for a Mommy or Daddy in the Inland Empire

Hello, My friends call me Ally.  I am 27 irl, my little age is 6 months but I kind of fluctuate between that and 13.  I like to cosplay, watch anime, play video games, and many other things.  I am looking for a CG that is loving and tender.  I am not looking for anything sexual so it would be more platonic and someone that I can come and talk to about things and wouldn't feel judged.  There are things that I want to do and I want to meet someone who is dominate and would make sure that I actually do what it is that I want.  Also I do wear diapers from time to time but I want to wear them full time and wouldn't mind meeting someone who would want to help me fulfill this.  Well I can't wait to hear back and I hope that you have a nice day.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I live in Redlands and just got the courage to try this Kink out problem is there is just no one around! California is too spread out. If your still interested hmu we can meet casually in public or something. Or talk here whatever you’re comfortable with I’m also not looking for anything sexual as I am married. Hope you still read this as it has been a year.

• Like 1