LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little brother and big brother road trip ( private)

Lillybaby

Sam poured at mike. “ will I have to wear diapers all the tome or only sometime. “ Sam asked he hated wearing diapers. 

Sam stomach began to rumble he was hungry he hadn’t eaten a good meal in a while.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam stopped struggling as he could tell he was getting no where. “ yea I’m really hungry” Sam said he looked to see what he was having. “ what’s for dinner “ Sam asked he hoped it wasn’t something for a baby.  

Mike kissed Sam “that’s a good girl”

he picked Sam up “daddy make grilled cheese,  fries and broccoli you will eat your broccoli princess” he brought Sam to the kitchen putting him in a girlie high chair and putting a bottle of pink strawberry milk in front of him

Sam looked at the high chair he couldn’t believe how girly everything was. 

“ really I can use a regular cup that’s not pink “ Sam said he took the bottle and threw it on the ground. 

Sam was still pouting but he picked up the bottle and start drinking it wasn’t that bad after all. He put the bottle down. “ you guys really went all with the pink even though I’m a boy “ sam said.

Sam jumped a little in his high chair. He wondered what was taking so long for dinner.

“ does this mean I’m going to Dress like a girl “ Sam asked. Sam was hoping he could talk some since into them both at least him be a boy even they were treating him younger.

“ but why I don’t want to wear girl clothes it’s horrible “ zack whines to mike as he kept drinking the bottle. 

Zack sat there in the high chair upset. 

“ I don’t want to be a princess “ zack said.

“Well you are a princess and a baby girl and you wear pretty dresses end of story”

kevin cane over with the food Sams was on a plastic Barbie plate no fork was given “you can eat with your fingers princess or Dada can feed the baby girl”

Sam was so hungry so he started to eat the grilled cheese fast with out stopping. 

He didn’t even care about a fork since it was a sandwich. He tried to stuff the whole grillled cheese in his mouth.

Kevin brought over two more plates of food “slow down princess or me and Dada will be in charge of feeding our little girl” he sat down and talked to mike “did you tell princess Samantha about starting school tomorrow”

Kevin smile “the baby is hungry and of course you may have more Samantha all you have to do is ask like a good little girl and you don’t need to worry about that silly job princess remember your dada quit for you what kind of job hires babies anyway that place should be shut down”

Mike got up to make the sandwich Kevin looked at sam “for the last time princess you are a little girl end your name is Samantha and unless you want more pow pows on your botbot you best accept that little girl”

Deciding to try a different method Kevin said you know princess daddy still remembers all of his baby girls weaknesses. He grabbed Sams tiny bare foot holding it in his lap he began to run his fingers up and down the sensitive sole whose daddy’s baby girl”