LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little brother and big brother road trip ( private)

Lillybaby

Sam was still upset. “ no I want my fucking     Car. I’m not sitting in a car seat I don’t need that. I’m not a baby. Let me down” Sam said starting to throw a huge tantrum. 

“ it’s my car not his “ Sam said.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin shook his head “hush now princess Daddy  not done yet and we Re not take g about michaels car or your new pretty car seat, daddy has already made up his mind” Kevin inserted a pacifier into Sams mouth. Now baby the next thing is that subspecies you moved out Michael has gotten bigger and older. He’s a grown up now like daddy. He will act as your second parent and you will treat him as such from now on I’m daddy and he’s Dada” 

I Gael. Anaged to get Sam u see the armpits and pulled him onto his chest “ oh baby just calm down” he bounced Sam in his arms wLjing around the room “ hush sweet girl calm down Dadas got you baby it’s ok Dada is her my love” he continued to rock the boy as he walked over to a mirror showing Sam his reflection he said “who is that pretty little princess she’s so cute”

Sam still fussed in Kevin hold about everything was going on and didn’t stop fussing. “ no I’m not a princess put me down write now “ Sam said he didn’t look in the mirror at hisself. He hated being called a girl and Kevin his dada. 

“Good girl, now let’s see what are our new rules first in Dada now we must not forget  that ever. Second you are a baby so you wear diapers. We will pretend to the world that you are a big 5 year old girl but you need to remember that you are a baby. You are also a girl no more of this silly talk that your a boy it’s a lie”

Sam face was not happy about any of the rules. “I don’t need diapers I can use the potty and I’m a boy not a girl. I don’t want to be a girl “ Sam says in a whine. 

“ this is not fair. We were suppose to go on vacation “ Sam  said.

Sam didn’t like being smack years started to come to his eyes again. “ okay your right I’m little baby girl “ Sam said. He was only saying this because his bottom already hurt and he didn’t want another spanking. 

“ are we going on vacation “ Sam said. 

“Good girl” mike patted Sams back “sorry sweetheart our plans have changed instead of going away I’m taking classes and you’ll be going to daycare now even though your really a baby we can pretend to the world that that your a bit 5 year old girl”

Sam crossed his arms and poured he did not like the sound of any of this. “ what do you mean I have a job and I’m not a girl. I can’t leave my job to go to daycare “ Sam said to mike glaring at the same time as he was pouting. 

Mike grabbed Sams chin “what did Dada just say about fibbing little girl.ive already called your work and said that you wouldn’t be returning and I’ve moved you out of your apartment so your home where you belong baby girl”

Sam pouted. “ why do I have to be a girl if I’m a boy. “ Sam said. 

Sam did not like the sound of any it. “ why I was living just fine this is not fair I do not need any of this. I’m a big boy “Sam said. 

Mike slapped the little boy again “no more fibs princess you are not a little girl and you are definitely not a big boy you my baby are a baby girl end of story and you were not ok children especially babies like you can not live on there own they need daddy’s and dadas to take care of them”