LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little brother and big brother road trip ( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam butt was already soar so he laid down and put the diaper on and was going to take a nap. He was tired from his long day at work yesterday.

“ I’m not tired though. Can I sit and watch tv “ Sam asked not happy about it. 

Sam ended falling asleep I about five minutes. He still couldn’t believe he was home for about ten minute got a spanking have an accident the be put in diapers. Sam couldn’t wait to get from his nap and go to California so he thought.

Kevin watched his boy sleep. He quickly got the playroom ready with the play kitchen, tea set dolls and stuffed animals as well as girls dress up clothes and other things before returning to his room to wait for sam to wake up

Sam slept for only about thirty minutes he got up and sat on the bed. He rubbed his eyes. Then looked at Kevin. “ is mike back yet we have to get going “ Dana said stretching from his quick nap.

Kevin pulled Sam o to his lap “not yet beautiful he’s out doing some things for daddy but while you were sleeping daddy got your playroom all ready so you go play nice and safe while Dada cooks yummy dinner for everyone isn’t that great princess” he lifted Sam into his arms carrying him down stairs

“Princess we just talked about this Michael Is down by very important grownup work for daddy write now it’s nothing little girls have to worry about so just be a good girl and play with your toys while dada makes dinner and we wait for your big brother”

he carried Sam down to the small playroom off the kitchen and put sam down locking him in with a heavy baby gate “why don’t you play tea party baby girl that was always your favorite”

Sam just stood st the gate looking at the toys. “ daddy I don’t want to play I’m to big for that. Can’t I watch tv or something “ Sam said just standing there. He looked around there were mostly girl toys in there. 

“ I don’t wanna play with girl toys “ Sam said. 

He didn’t even question how mike was the bigger brother. 

“ can I help daddy cook please “ Sam asked he would do anything not to play with toys. He looked over at the play kitchen.

Kevin gave Sam a look “you ate not big enough to cook baby little girls don’t play in the kitchen it’s dangerous and these have always been your favorite toys.” With that he walked away to start dinner  

Sam sighed and poured he thought that would work. He sat down at the edge of the gate waiting wondering how his day turned upside down with him sitting a play pen in a diaper. 

“ daddy when mike coming back he knows we probably going to behind in our trip “ Sam said to Kevin.

Michael walked in stopped by the door to the play room seeing Sam diapered in a nightgown with braided hair and playing with dolls “well some things never change daddy certainly got his baby girl back quickly”

Sam heard mike and immediately stopped dressing the doll he walked over. “ no it will mike we have to get going on trip to California. Help me out of the play pen please “ he said lifting his arms up. 

Mike lifted Sam from the playroom positioning him on his hip with a little hug “sorry baby sister daddy made me a different deal we won’t be going to Cali or anywhere at least you won’t even be leaving the house in he near future little one” he carried Sam to the kitchen to see their father

Mike tickled the sole of Sams little foot  “sorry sweetie no can do Dad has already made up his mind he wants to tell you together”  th ny saw there father mike said “ hey dad look who I found “ Kevin reached out taking Sam “my little princess there daddy’s little girl” 

Sam wasn’t happy right now it was shown on his face him pouting. “ okay this gone to far. I thought I was going to California “ Sam said to  both of them.

”im not a princess “ Sam said not happy about anything right now he was pouting whic only made him look cuter. 

Kevin sat down with Sam on his lap mike sat across from them Kevin began “daddy is so happy to have his baby girl back home where she belongs and don’t worry baby daddy will make sure we are never parted again”

he hugged Sammy “now then baby your big brother was busy today, he went to your apartment and talked to your land lord. We got you out of your lease and gave up the terrible place all of. Your possessions including your clothes and shoes have been donated princess”

Kevin just held his small child tightly “we can talk about your age later princess but we also have to discuss your car which I’ve given to Michael as you won’t be needing it anymore your not big enough to drive you never really were but anyway it’s Michaels care now but don’t worry baby girl I’ve made a compromise” he pointed to a box with a picture of a pink careseat on it that will stay in the back seat so you can ride with Michael whenever you want as long as your being a good little girl that is”