LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A personal best/worst

pppants

Wow is all I can say. 

I woke up mid-way through what had to be a second wetting this morning.

It probably should have been a double cloth w/boosters kinda night. 

Holy smokes, see below. 

AD1A9710-58C9-483B-AD1F-028DF8D8A63B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man, if anything even remotely close to that happened to me on a regular basis and my diapers wouldn't hold it, I'd start sleeping with a foley cathater and collection container!  One thing for a diaper to leak a little bit, something totally different to leak to the point it soaks a bed that much!

• Like 1

That is either contrived; it looks like there was no diaper at all;  or you need the same thing I wear (RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME over-age wetter diaper), including the double rubber panties. that used to be called "wet[ting] like a baby girl"

Maybe a little contrived. 

There was no diaper at all despite having a feeling I might wet the bed. And I awoke during the second wetting but did nothing to stop it since the bed was already soaked. 

• Like 2

I hope you had a good rubber sheet

On 5/31/2018 at 6:45 AM, pppants said:

Wow is all I can say. 

I woke up mid-way through what had to be a second wetting this morning.

It probably should have been a double cloth w/boosters kinda night. 

Holy smokes, see below. 

AD1A9710-58C9-483B-AD1F-028DF8D8A63B.jpeg

Wow!!! AMAZING!!! 

84940eaa3475d868d7b3276375c9a8f4.heic

Good morning! I've just take this pictures: I totally flood my diaper again this week! I'm wearing an Abena M4. Well, I'll have to search my vinyl sheets... I'm taking dandelion tabs, I guess it's working. I'm peeing more. [emoji5][emoji169][emoji97]

645f17822d38a0e660c17dd9b8f71201.heic

• Like 1
2 hours ago, peepantsx said:

Good morning! I've just take this pictures: I totally flood my diaper again this week! I'm wearing an Abena M4. Well, I'll have to search my vinyl sheets... I'm taking dandelion tabs, I guess it's working. I'm peeing more. emoji5.pngemoji169.pngemoji97.png

Love the nice wet patch.

5 hours ago, peepantsx said:

Good morning! I've just take this pictures: I totally flood my diaper again this week! I'm wearing an Abena M4. Well, I'll have to search my vinyl sheets... I'm taking dandelion tabs, I guess it's working. I'm peeing more. emoji5.pngemoji169.pngemoji97.png

Beautiful!  Love the jagged border!!  You did good!!!

• Like 2

The first pic is quite amazing. I dont think Ive wet that heavily for a long time or maybe ever. I had the pillow wet many times but not right down to the foot of the bed. Its a wonder theres not a puddle on the floor. The later pics are more similar to what I experience which is some leakage but not a soaked bed.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

The first pic is quite amazing. I dont think Ive wet that heavily for a long time or maybe ever. I had the pillow wet many times but not right down to the foot of the bed. Its a wonder theres not a puddle on the floor. The later pics are more similar to what I experience which is some leakage but not a soaked bed.

I once soaked the bed like that after a drunken teenage night. I soaked the carpet below the bed 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought for certain that I had overflowed my double cloth diaper the other night but my plastic pants held everything in. I was so soaked at 1:30 am that I had to change my diaper. I put on a disposable covered with terrycloth trainers and plastic pants. I needed another change around 4:30 am. I hadn't consumed any more liquids than normal and I am normally able to make the entire night without needing a diaper change. My wife thought maybe I was getting sick but I have been the picture of health simce.

On 6/9/2018 at 6:00 AM, stevewet said:

I once soaked the bed like that after a drunken teenage night. I soaked the carpet below the bed 

With using diapers my bed never usually gets that wet. The wet spot on the sheet isn't usually more than a couple feet across. I remember the soaker nights from my youth though especially when I was drinking and wasnt wearing diapers back then. There was quite a mess in the morning.

• 3 months later...

So far I've only had a few minor diaper leeks at night, nothing like the pictures above. I'm not sure if that would make me feel good or very unhappy at the prospect of all that laundry. I do always wear a pad under my Tena diaper and plastic wants at night.

24 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Looks more like a wetting than a leak!  If I did that my wife would insist on better/more padding.

Some nights it doesn't matter how I pad up I soak the bed.