LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper lover or adult baby

On 1/18/2020 at 10:36 AM, Babyboyzen said:

While I'm really more of a ~diaper lover~, I do have a bit of a baby side. Not like a goo-goo gaa-gaa kind of baby though. I just prefer that my diapers have a baby/toddlerish look to them. Being just plain white (no wetness indicator lines or logo/size markings) or with cute baby/toddlerish looking prints or patterns on them. I also have, and enjoy being dressed in different onesies and diaper shirt/pant sets. And of course, sippy cups and a few pacifiers as needed from time to time.

....I'm even more of a DL than above. Just have plain white cloth diapers, no prints and plain plastic pants(which I seldom wear anyways). I don't do the goo-goo ga-ga, drink from a bottle, but could nurse on a breast for the right woman if she wanted me to. Don't do cribs, high chairs or pacifiers either and have NOTHING against those that do. It's just their thing, not mine. I do wet on occasion in a disposable and again would have the right woman change me if that is what SHE wanted. I enjoy pinning on & changing my own diapers really. There is an art to pinning cloth diapers on correctly & straightly, LOL, and I like to do it right. I'm probably 97% DL,  3%AB(and again, that's in the right situation).

• 2 weeks later...

I’m 80% DL and 20% AB. I do enjoy some nursing when I can and I do have a pacifier I use in occasional spare time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

99.99% DL. I allow myself that .01% due to the fact that I do love Crinklz Astronaut diapers. I do use the ABU Space diapers, but not totally in love with the design.  (More astronaut designs please.) Might try Tykables Galactic, but I'm more interested in the Camo and *cough*lil puppers. Other than that, I dont get the AB side of things. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm both.  my AB  age is between four and five, but I can't get into the right headspace unless I'm diapered.  There's something appealing to me about being diapered beyond the "typical" age of about 2-3.  Despite my little age, I still use bottles and pacifiers, and find sippy cups too "grown up".  I've never been babied, but I do sometimes get treated like a little kid by people around me because I have autism and can often come across as naive and innocent.  Yesterday my occupational therapist was talking about wanting to "adopt me and keep me safe" based on what I now know were some not so safe choices that I'd made recently.  When she said that my heart melted and I felt so small and secure, and I wanted nothing more than to take her up on the offer.

I often have dreams in which I'm being babied or looked after by someone, usually in a daycare-like setting, and when I wake up, I feel both warm and happy, and also disappointed that the dream wasn't real.

• 4 weeks later...

DL. love wearing to bed to sleap in. I do own a plain grey onesie that a wear over my nappy to keep everything in place while i sleap. I move around alot. Also i have played with my wife before she has pretended her breasts were full of milk and nursed me whilst i was in my nappy. so does the onesie and the breastfeeding qualify me for a little tiny bit AB???? 

I'm Incontinent and a DL - I guess I also have the fantasies of having a pretty girl baby me and take care of me, but I am not really an ab ;)

Brian

Diaper lover with touch of AB. More borderline between AB and adult toddler. I never completely transitioned out of diapers until well past my toddler years. Not sure if that was good thing or bad thing now that I think about.

I initially was going to post that I was probably 80% DL and 20% AB because we do like playing with kids stuff stuffed animals toy race cars Etc  and we do enjoy pacifiers sippy cups and bottles but at the same time  we do house chores like clean paint rooms Etc normal everyday adult stuff  in diapers

but the more we think about it and read through the community threads I might be 60% DL and 40% AB because we might actually regress while were playing to an extent that I might not have realized because while we are in diapers we talk like babies to each other as a form of flirting but it actually might be something more. Just being comfortable around each other and regressing.because while we're doing this we rarely have any sexual desires it's hard for me to think of the word but it's just pure Bliss it's love but it's a different form and at the same time the same.

I'm kind of like a diapered toddler Mommy and my husband's a diapered toddler daddy we just take care of each other while we are enjoying being diapered. thank you guys for helping us realize that we actually might be more  AB than we thought.

Love my trainers (DL) and they motivate my AB, which is really AK. I'm here to learn more about how to be an Adult Kid, to be 8 again, and having wet trainers re-centers me on that younger, more curious, energetic, vivid time of life.

There is something natural and reassuring about walking around all day soaked in pee; I like to keep the trainers WET day-round. I like the padding in the rear that keeps my butt wet, too. And there is something so 8 years old about deliberately wetting each day's new dry pair of trainers, a thrill of transgression but also how of now natural things ought to be.

So, I guess AB & DL, DL because of AB(K).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 6:31 PM, lily~nyan said:

60% DL, 40% AB. Numbers may skew higher or lower depending on how I'm feeling. ^^

Interesting getting to revisit this a couple of years later!

I was really into ageplay/age regression for a while and started going to munches, joined a Little Scouts chapter, and played with the idea of finding a mommy/caregiver (or even being a mommy/caregiver!) but after a year or so I started losing interest and kind of fell out of it. But I'm more into diapers than ever, and would love to be a full-time wearer if life circumstances permitted.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly DL and very private about that.   I have always  enjoyed my plain white cloth diapers at night but in the last few years I have been ordering the cute prints on the diapers and, more recently,  onesies  with prints too.

Come to think of it, my grandkids have a toddler's plasma car that moves by pushing the steering yoke back and forth.  After repairing it, I took it for a test drive and found that it would support my weight  and I got the biggest thrill riding it around the  basement floor.  They thought that was hilarious.  No, i don't plan on buying my own but it is fun once in a while when I visit.  Maybe a little more AB than I thought.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

For years I've been drifting further and further into AB territory.  If you asked me some 10 years ago, I would have told you DL all the way 100%.  I only want to wear and wet.

Fast forward to 5 years back,and I'd say that I wear, wet, mess, and occasionally like onesies and maybe a pacifier or two.

Lets clock forward again to the modern day.  I wear 24/7, have 4 onesies and 5 pairs of little shortalls/skirtalls, cute socks, a dozen pacis, bottles, and lets not count the number of diapers, diaper covers, and plastic pants now in my house.  One of my play partners is into DD/lg, so even that offset the balance a bit.

• Like 2