LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper lover or adult baby

• 2 weeks later...

Both. I would love to explore my AB side more with a mommy or babysitter. I love the cute diapers and clothes for ABs that you can get. No to mention using my pacifier.  I love sucking on that thing. The mouth guard pushing against my lips and not been able to talk like a big boy because of it. Although I can't see myself been a good baby boy for my mommy all the time ?

• 2 weeks later...

Very Little Girl

• 3 weeks later...

I am a little of both.  However if I had to put a percentage on it I would have to say 70 percent DL and 30 percent AB.  The reason for that is because of my job I don't usually have enough time to get in the little mind set.

• 2 weeks later...

I quite like diapers, especially the physical feeling of a bulky diaper and the emotional security it gives me. However, I wouldn't call myself a diaper lover as diapers are just one part of a bigger thing. Diapers help get me into the "baby" headspace. Overall, I'd call myself an adult baby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

While I'm really more of a ~diaper lover~, I do have a bit of a baby side. Not like a goo-goo gaa-gaa kind of baby though. I just prefer that my diapers have a baby/toddlerish look to them. Being just plain white (no wetness indicator lines or logo/size markings) or with cute baby/toddlerish looking prints or patterns on them. I also have, and enjoy being dressed in different onesies and diaper shirt/pant sets. And of course, sippy cups and a few pacifiers as needed from time to time.

• 1 month later...