LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper lover or adult baby

Purely, I am neither.  I would say I am closer to AB than DL, but of a toddlerish age.  I like being mobile, cute, huggable, and still sometimes needing diapers.

On 6/3/2018 at 3:51 PM, le Hollandais said:

Same here. Unless that is if you get all Freudian and call my pipe an adult pacifier.

"The Treachery of Images" René Magritte

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’d been playing with these feelings for over 15 years before I first heard the terms AB and DL, and they don’t fit me very well.

This started for me (age 13) with wanting to wet my pants like a little boy. And I did. I would make up little scenarios and picture being as little as 2 or 3 or as old as my real age as I did it. Those wet games grew to sometimes include being a baby in diapers, including diaper pins I found, towels, receiving blankets, pillowcases or T-shirts and a whole lot of pee — because no-one gets to wet their pants more freely or more often than a baby. I didn't remember anything about my diaper years and wanted so much to know what it felt like. 

From the start I also tried what can only be called solo watersports in the bathtub. Sometimes I would do that in a way that was totally adult and erotic. The next time, I might lie on my back and pee all over myself while imagining being a baby on the change table. 

By a couple of years into all this I was much deeper into what my diaper stage was like, and (blush) sometimes it wasn’t just pee. Pooping myself like a little baby and exploring all the feelings was pretty much the most exciting, daring thing I had ever done. But there wasn’t really any other part of being a baby again that attracted me. OK, over time being nursed at the breast, especially as I helplessly wet, was also really appealing, but just because it seemed so comforting and nice. It wasn’t a fetish to me in the way the rest of it definitely was.

Through all of this I also had lots of actual-age fetish fantasies like being caught in a situation with a girl where we were both desperate and ended up having an accident in front of each other, and bonded forever. Or, it somehow happened that a girl completely wet her pants all over my lap. (A boy can dream.) The wetting became foreplay. The common denominator is definitely ‘situations in which I or someone else helplessly or erotically pees.’

It keeps evolving... Lately I’ll sometimes wear diapers just for comfort. I think it would feel and look appealing to be in onesies and shortalls. So, hmm, there are elements of DL and AB. I like the term “ageplay” best out of the vocabulary I've heard — a word I’ve only known for a few years. All the labels are useful and a bit too limited, and I’m (quite happily) a little bit complicated...

I could never have that thickness between my legs and on my hips and all this rubber without having some feelings of both little and girl, so DL is outl. And it would have to be old enough to know what is going on and what skirts and dresses are and even a sense of "chastity [Southern New England French-Canadian working class: decency or modesty]", which has to do with having my skirts lifted or gotten under and my panties felt (If you even touch the hem of my skirt I scream  cry and wet), being changed in front of other persons or being teased about "needing all that rubber" and being "a wetsygirl" or being babyish, whiny, forward and especially "proudz" and needing to be "put in my place", so AB is out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Both the test say I'm more DL than AB but I practice  AB more than often than DL I enjoy both equally but my girlfriend enjoys AB more and since I like them both about the same I play AB so we both enjoy it 
What test?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

In its original DPF incarnation AB was subdivied to include "little"s: Infant, toddler, preschool, grade school, middle school/jr high (the difference being that jr. high, the older term was grades 7, 8 and 9 and middle school is grades 6, 7 and 8 or sometimes 5, 6, 7 and 8)

Also there was a bit of a problem between diapered and "true" Little Girl so many LG's started at 7 Y/O and put their diapered life at some other things, below the age at which consciouness of being a "girl" is possible. MY solution is "Very Little Girl" age 4 to 7

DL, for the most part, although,  some of these new printed diapers are really appealing to me. Maybe that's a little bit of AB.  No desire to be in a crib or dress up like a baby or drink from a bottle (unless it's a beer bottle,  LOL).  

I kinda think of myself as an adult kid, 5-6 and still in diapers.  I love the feeling of a thick diaper between my legs and wetting and messing in my diaper and wearing it as long as I can. 

On 6/3/2018 at 7:51 AM, le Hollandais said:

Same here. Unless that is if you get all Freudian and call my pipe an adult pacifier.

What kind of pipe? I only smoke mine about once a month these days, as I'm a bit of a health freak.

I'm a DL, with occasional AB tendencies. I have a paci, and bottle, but they rarely see any use.

On 9/30/2018 at 11:09 AM, cruxshadow said:

What kind of pipe? I only smoke mine about once a month these days, as I'm a bit of a health freak.

I have a collection; briars, meerschaums, a calabash, and a few clay pipes as well.

6 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I have a collection; briars, meerschaums, a calabash, and a few clay pipes as well.

I have an old Calabresi 1/4 bent billiard that I got when I was 19, which has a couple fills, which have made themselves known over time, a churchwarden of some Italian make (can't recall at the moment,) and a Peterson dublin. I'd love to get a couple of small meerschaum pipes, and a briar bulldog, or rhodesian down the road.