LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling Pampers Cruisers size 7

:hello-2:

I'd like to get some input from some members about selling diapers on Ebay.
This month I've been successful selling certain brands of diapers I had stored away.
I've looked at the going rates of similar products and priced them accordingly.
What I have now is a 100 count case of Pampers Cruisers size 7. (photo below)
I understand they changed the style &/or quality of them since they were introduced in 2008.
The ones I have were discontinued after 2011. And the count per case went down as well.
Not quite vintage, but I believe there's a market for them. And I'm ready to let them go.
I don't want to be greedy. But at the same time, I'd like to get a fair price for them.
A diaper collector/seller told me the 2011 size 7's were made the best in size and quality.
I suppose that's true. And I have enjoyed all the Pampers from the case I opened and used.
So, does anyone have some constructive input about these particular diapers? Thanks!

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

lWINopl.jpg

This is going to be a hit or a miss, most likely a hit. From what I understand, this specific design/style has been the biggest size 7 ever produced when it comes to the size and how stretchy the tabs were. All of the newer size 7's have massively shrunk to the point where size 6s are bigger in some cases. As you stated that they're not really vintage, but at the same time they are. I spent about 3 years looking looking for this specific design and finally found it on ebay last summer. These designs would pop up and be gone within a day. Ever thought about listing it up for bid at a somewhat low price? I know it's a risk but I think you'd get a few ABDL's fight over this. I'd probably be one of them fighting too, haha. I would just need to find a place to hide a case of 100 diapers, lol. 

• Like 1

I thought about starting an auction @ $100 for the case.
And then let the market decide what they're worth.
If I only got the minimum, it would still pay for both cases. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

If the diapers are packaged within the case, you may want to consider selling each pack seperately, since 100 diapers is a lot, even for non-abdls.  As for pricing, I would look for similar diapers to get an idea for how much they're worth.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1