LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Product Wishlist

Say you had access to a high-quality 3D printer. What kind of ABDL product(s) would you make? And if you found such an item for sale, produced in such a fashion, would you be interested in buying it?

I can't afford pretty much any of what I want, so I would love to have pretty much anything I could feasibly use if made in the printer. Pacifiers, crib, baby seat, even diapers or baby clothes. I don't very well understand 3D printers though, so I'm not sure what I could do with one really... 

11 hours ago, Infantwish said:

I can't afford pretty much any of what I want, so I would love to have pretty much anything I could feasibly use if made in the printer. Pacifiers, crib, baby seat, even diapers or baby clothes. I don't very well understand 3D printers though, so I'm not sure what I could do with one really... 

Basically, to 3D print something, you would first need to design the item on a computer using certain software.  Then, you would just send the file to a 3D printer like you would with a "regular" 2D printer.  The 3D printer would then plop down many tiny dots of plastic in the shape of your item.  

The biggest problems though, are that both the 3D modeling software and a 3D printer can cost upwards of $1000 and the printing process takes forever.  (Anywhere between a couple hours and a few days).

• Thanks 1

Dolls as big as me, or bigger so I can sit in her lap

Rubber onnsie with an attached skirt

On 6/1/2018 at 2:49 AM, Firefly 35 said:

Basically, to 3D print something, you would first need to design the item on a computer using certain software.  Then, you would just send the file to a 3D printer like you would with a "regular" 2D printer.  The 3D printer would then plop down many tiny dots of plastic in the shape of your item.  

The biggest problems though, are that both the 3D modeling software and a 3D printer can cost upwards of $1000 and the printing process takes forever.  (Anywhere between a couple hours and a few days).

Thank you for the wonderful information!

First and foremost, I would have to have a crib! Sleeping in a crib, to me is the ultimate sign of babyhood. I would love it if such a printer existed that could make me a crib! Although, they do have a machine that can build you a house in no time at all  (I saw it on Outrageous Acts of Science) so maybe such a thing would be possible.

Some things that I can think of:

* Common brands of baby bottles adapter to adult nipples

* custom paci shields for common adult paci teets

* adult potty

* seat frame to take baby highchair tables. Idea is that you sit on a normal dining table seat, but are locked into a frame that closely mimics and takes genuine baby highchair tables. Could be a moulded adult sized seat which covers the dining table seat

* nappy pin covers

* Adapters for Snappies. increases length by replacing the tiny plastic claw inserts with much bigger/wider/longer ones. 

• Like 1

If it comes to my diaper thing there is not a whole lot I desire. I have zero AB tendencies what so ever, for the most part it is all about cloth diapers and plastic pants. The thing I long for the most are old school plastic pants. I prefer the cut they used in the 60`s and 70`s, the looks and the feel but most of all the materials they used. These pants become harder and harder to find nowadays, really really sucks.

A stroller that could accommodate my adult body. 

Baby shoes like the old white leather walking shoes,

a crib that can be transformed into a regular bed so I can easily hide it when not in use.

A high chair

Car seat

Cradle

On 6/9/2018 at 7:33 AM, Bettypooh said:

Though I don't see how it could be 3D printed, I still want disposable diapers with thick side padding for side-sleepers :D That seems to be the one 'niche' diaper style which nobody has begun addressing yet :( 

Bettypooh

Yes, that would be amazing! As as side sleeper, I often find this to be a problem.

I'd second those suggesting adult potty.  I'm really surprised there's no-one out there making one.  I'm sure there would be a lot of demand!

Hey Pamperbum_UK,

That is exactly what I want! Crib rails for a twin bed that would latch to the frame. I was thinking about getting two sections of fencing long enough to fit the sides and two long enough for the head and foot boards. Then perhaps having brackets welded at each end to attach to the frame. I am not sure if any of that would work but it’s just an idea I cooked up in my head. Jilly Poo that is what I was trying to think of is a way to hide parts of a baby crib in case you have company over. I was trying to think of rails that could be easily put on and taken off to be stored under the bed.

I will go with that, but I only need one since my bed is up aganst shelves and the ends use something else

On 6/1/2018 at 3:35 AM, Little Christine said:

Dolls as big as me, or bigger so I can sit in her lap

Rubber onesie with an attached skirt

Years ago, before they became AB fashionable, I had a rubber onesie.

It was lovely and snug, but my sagging nappy put too much strain on the popper snaps, and they kept taring out as fast as I repaired it.